Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

Decided to check in on Gems and he who managed to have a shill get discussion of him here shut down and as expected they are both all about Covid-19 now.

Get the gems part, but not getting the "and he who managed to have a shill get discussion of him here shut down"' part.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Decided to check in on Gems and he who managed to have a shill get discussion of him here shut down and as expected they are both all about Covid-19 now.

Sir. Jeffrey of Ruddishire?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,772 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

What conspiracy theory are they subscribed to for covid-19?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

I'm betting it's this Full Conspiracy Bingo-House job from the ever-nutty Jim Corr....

https://twitter.com/shockproofbeats/status/1237148273388986368?s=20

• Subscribers Posts: 41,228 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

That lad is some tool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

davedanon wrote: »
    I'm betting it's this Full Conspiracy Bingo-House job from the ever-nutty Jim Corr....

As the late Tony Fenton said to him, 'Dude, get off the internet.'

• Registered Users Posts: 33,193 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You have to worry about people who actually believe that sort of stuff.

Its a mental illness.

NIMAN wrote: »
    You have to worry about people who actually believe that sort of stuff.

Its a mental illness.

Took a quick look at the conspiracies theory thread on corona last night, one or two of the "I don't like her but" posters playing a blinder in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Even before that twitter link loaded I knew 5G would be on it...fecking idiots :D

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Took a quick look at the conspiracies theory thread on corona last night, one or two of the "I don't like her but" posters playing a blinder in there.

Oh jebus...

Nah. Life's too short to even take a quick peek at a thread like that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,283 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Oh jebus...

I did earlier and now i feel a migraine coming on. you are wise to stay away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

DubInMeath wrote: »

Yeah one of those clowns is fighting the good fight for Tommy Robinson as well so can be safely ignored .

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Oh jebus...

The reason I did was it came up on the front page with the name of a fairly prolific poster in the main corona thread as being the last to post.

Let's just say that my suspicions that they were being a bit manic were confirmed.

Yeah one of those clowns is fighting the good fight for Tommy Robinson as well so can be safely ignored .

Tends to go hand in hand for some people alright, gems being a perfect example.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Seems shes taking the virus situation in her stride

A Pandemic which was a #Plandemic to create a #Panicdemic: The Luciferian cabal have been preparing to unleash #Coronavirus for a long time as a means of controlling every aspect of your lives and creating their One World Government. Don’t believe a word of their propaganda
    https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1237356866277171200

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

theres the vid linked above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Does anyone ever suspect she's being deliberately outrageous to get attention.

The fact is her views on immigration are just not acceptable in our current political and media classes, and I think that if she were to just express her immigration concerns she wouldn't get much attention. However the way she is behaving on twitter is getting her sh*tloads of attention - just look at this thread for example. The net result of this is that it gets ppl thinking about the issue of immigration which is exactly what she wants. I think that's her primary objective rather than being concerned about her own personal popularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

AllForIt wrote: »

The fact is her views on immigration are just not acceptable in our current political and media classes, and I think that if she were to just express her immigration concerns she wouldn't get much attention. However the way she is behaving on twitter is getting her sh*tloads of attention - just look at this thread for example. The net result of this is that it gets ppl thinking about the issue of immigration which is exactly what she wants. I think that's her primary objective rather than being concerned about her own personal popularity.

Ah, the old "If I sound bat**** crazy about these nine things, people will respect my views about this one other thing!" ploy!

Well done, sir and/or madam, you've sussed her cunning plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,650 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

davedanon wrote: »

sweet jesus that's real ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Ah, the old "If I sound bat**** crazy about these nine things, people will respect my views about this one other thing!" ploy!

Well done, sir and/or madam, you've sussed her cunning plan!

No. I didn't say 'respect *her* views', I said getting her view out in the open. Who's view it is is irrelevant.

• Advertisement

No

• Registered Users Posts: 41,009 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I cant decide if
    A She genuinely btlieves what she posts
    B She has had some sort of mentsl breakdown
    C She doesnt believe what she is posting but just wants people to get outraged at her

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

I cant decide if
    A She genuinely btlieves what she posts
    B She has had some sort of mentsl breakdown
    C She doesnt believe what she is posting but just wants people to get outraged at her

I get the sense she believes in what she posts. She just marches to a different drum than everyone else, most people would filter this stuff in their head before they believe it. You can ridicule her, pity her, but the danger is that there are equally impressionable people out there that will believe her.

No. I didn't say 'respect *her* views', I said getting her view out in the open. Who's view it is is irrelevant.

who could be arsed picking through all that **** to find a nut?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She seems to be just doing the stupid crying laughing emoji while retweeting stories about celebrities now. Reduced to folly.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,989 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

TFW Gemma is still tweeting and getting attention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Long_Wave

Covid 19 is a wet dream come true for some of Gemmas pals like Justin Barrett and Gran Torino as closed borders is what they've wanted for years. Justin Barretts vision of Ireland is people never leaving their own Parrish and marrying their cousin, he's probably going to get his wish now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Some may actually make sense, borders and border control should have been much stricter and we could have kept the numbers down....

Many are going to die that didn't need to.

Some may actually make sense, borders and border control should have been much stricter and we could have kept the numbers down....

So you've never left here on holidays, never been on a ski trip myself but have been to Rome years ago.

One poster who was supporting her in these trends and going on about immigration, even from the E.U. is apparently living and working in Spain based on some of their posts in the covid threads.

I think it was mad to let the Italians in but we're still letting English people in and Irish traveling back from there, Spain etc.
    They traveled knowing what they were heading into and are bringing home potentially.

• Advertisement

her issues with border control are nothing to do with this virus. she just doesn't like dirty foreign types coming here replacing the native white population

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement