Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Ascorbic acid pretty much stopped a bad cough that I had before.

Between you and the Tan Torino and his lemons, the World Health Organisation really missed a trick!

I'll phone them first thing in the morning, we'll have the #coronavirus licked by the weekend!

#NotAllHeroesWearCapes

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

Between you and the Tan Torino and his lemons, the World Health Organisation really missed a trick!

I'll phone them first thing in the morning, we'll have the #coronavirus licked by the weekend!

#NotAllHeroesWearCapes

:rolleyes:

I wasn't talking about Covid.

el diablo wrote: »
    Most likely he's one of those folks who complains to the authorities if he see one of his neighbours not self-isolating. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't surprise me if so, sadly.

Because unless she were encouraging people to deliberately attempt to give someone an infection, she is not breaking the law.
    The new 'laws' are invalid ab initio as Positive Law only is valid if it complies with Natural Law.

A medical expert and a lawyer?! I am in awe! I doff my cap to you, sir and/or madam!
    I wasn't talking about Covid.

Why bring it up, so?

I mean, I cured my cut finger with cold water, pressure, a plaster and three days, but it's completely irrelevant to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

How on earth has she not been arrested by now? Gardaí afraid of her perhaps?

• Advertisement

A medical expert and a lawyer?! I am in awe! I doff my cap to you, sir and/or madam!

Why bring it up, so?

I mean, I cured my cut finger with cold water, pressure, a plaster and three days, but it's completely irrelevant to this thread.

My mother qualified as a barrister back in the day and it's her view re the law.

I brought it up to as I think it important for people not to dismiss the importance of vitamins and minerals in relation to health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

pinkyeye wrote: »

The funny thing with you conspiracy obsessed folk who dont like Gemma is its so absurd.

Arrested for what?.

Why oh why would the Gardai be afraid of her?.
    What reason?.

Shes like five foot nothing and weighs about 120 pounds!.

Must be all those videos she has of Gardai abusing kids on planet nebular with telekinetic mind control as the reason all Gardai are scared of her eh!.

I heard they wear nappies around her such is the terror she strikes into the heart of Gardai!.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,624 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I doubt if the average Garda has ever heard of her. She's obnoxious in those vids, but I didn't see her breaking the law. The current lockdown rules have no legal basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I doubt if the average Garda has ever heard of her. She's obnoxious in those vids, but I didn't see her breaking the law. The current lockdown rules have no legal basis.

They will have after today as far as I know, they were signed into law today.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

What an idiot (and shocking coward) she is. The vehicle reg checks (tax, nct (not sure of insurance) are now done by phone. Handy tool.
    I think the Gard was a bit daft getting out to her asking her what she said.

But she can't be arrested for being a total gowel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,624 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

They will have after today as far as I know, they were signed into law today.

Any source for this? I can't see any reference on the RTE website.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,005 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

My mother qualified as a barrister back in the day and it's her view re the law.

I brought it up to as I think it important for people not to dismiss the importance of vitamins and minerals in relation to health.

:pac::pac::pac: Was she in the natural law party?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

:pac::pac::pac: Was she in the natural law party?

Common Law derives from the Natural Law.
    Anyway slán go fóill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

Anyway slán go fóill.

Sounds like a class from the Ben Gilroy University of Legal Speak ......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,454 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

whippet wrote: »

Certainly has a fair bang of Freeman bullshìte off it.

Anyway slán go fóill.

Technically all laws do.
    Well as in natural law was before any of them.

But you will have people argue here legislation was around before gravity as God forbid they may agree with you or Gems on something!.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,339 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Some day that unhinged ****er will pick on the wrong person and will get a hiding.

The funny thing with you conspiracy obsessed folk

You know that everyone can see your post history, I wouldn't go around calling people conspiracy obsessed if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Or Bovine University

Because unless she were encouraging people to deliberately attempt to give someone an infection, she is not breaking the law.
    The new 'laws' are invalid ab initio as Positive Law only is valid if it complies with Natural Law.

What gibberish is this?

• Advertisement

Grift University

DubInMeath wrote: »
    You know that everyone can see your post history, I wouldn't go around calling people conspiracy obsessed if I were you.

Well if you have nothing better to do than mooch around someones old posts.
    Frankly Im flattered.

Yes I make no bones that the big boys at the top see humanity as little more than a commidity.

They hardly even hide that.

Doesnt mean I support or even like Gemma.

I agree she has some decent points but not the best at communicating them.

From what little I've seen of her
    I find her shouty/rude approach tedious and irritating and cant listen to her at all.

So Im a truther for want of a better term but I dont follow or listen to her at all.

As for folk who dont like her and think shes nuts you seem to seen and know her every video and move.

The irony is the folk that don't like her dedicate the most time to her. This thread is proof.

Go figure!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

What are you on about? Any law in Ireland is valid once it is properly enacted ie. constitutionally compliant and by extension compatible with legally binding international legal rules/EU law.

Natural law isn’t a binding legal structure, it’s legal philosophy. By your reasoning, the Protection Of Life During Pregnancy Act is invalid an initio. Reading David Hume’s is/ought fallacy into natural law, just because because something is doesn’t mean it ought to be that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

Ben Gilroy spent a fair amount of time talking about ‘positive law’ etc ... of course is was gibberish but plenty of people who see him as some sort of oracle lap it up and regurgitate it without having a notion

Ben Gilroy spent a fair amount of time talking about ‘positive law’ etc ... of course is was gibberish but plenty of people who see him as some sort of oracle lap it up and regurgitate it without having a notion

But at least the vast majority don't vote for the guy on the posters with the camán that never saw a sliothar.

Or for Gemma, either.

Well if you have nothing better to do than mooch around someones old posts.
    Frankly Im flattered.

Yes I make no bones that the big boys at the top see humanity as little more than a commidity.

They hardly even hide that.

Doesnt mean I support or even like Gemma.

I agree she has some decent points but not the best at communicating them.

From what little I've seen of her
    I find her shouty/rude approach tedious and irritating and cant listen to her at all.

So Im a truther for want of a better term but I dont follow or listen to her at all.

As for folk who dont like her and think shes nuts you seem to seen and know her every video and move.

The irony is the folk that don't like her dedicate the most time to her. This thread is proof.

Go figure!.

I see your not familiar with irony, or understand the meaning of the word.

I view the CT threads occasionally to take a look at the crazy sh1t people come out with.

truther - Interesting term especially when it indicates the opposite.
    Normally see this term used around vaccine discussion and denial of the fact that by being gullible enough to follow the advice of a discredited doctor, people have placed their children in danger.
    Also.see it used by some people in relation to immigrants and refugees, again more bullsh1t being spouted and being lapped up by the gullible and just plain old everyday arseholes.

Same for 5G, resulting in people destroying infrastructure

Either way the default position is to try to come across as some form of pseudo intellectual on the matter being discussed and revert to calling people sheep etc when their argument is destroyed with actual evidence.

Seen all of her videos and know her every move - Massive swing and a miss, don't make assumptions, they are the type made by people who confuse the word pediatrician and paedophile.

I see your not familiar with irony, or understand the meaning of the word.

I view the CT threads occasionally to take a look at the crazy sh1t people come out with.

truther - Interesting term especially when it indicates the opposite.
    Normally see this term used around vaccine discussion and denial of the fact that by being gullible enough to follow the advice of a discredited doctor, people have placed their children in danger.
    Also.see it used by some people in relation to immigrants and refugees, again more bullsh1t being spouted and being lapped up by the gullible and just plain old everyday arseholes.

Same for 5G, resulting in people destroying infrastructure

Either way the default position is to try to come across as some form of pseudo intellectual on the matter being discussed and revert to calling people sheep etc when their argument is destroyed with actual evidence.

Seen all of her videos and know her every move - Massive swing and a miss, don't make assumptions, they are the type made by people who confuse the word pediatrician and paedophile.

Irony:
    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

Pretty much nail on head.

Dont make assumpations eh yet your whole ranting angry slighly unhinged post is one long assumpation every word of it!.

5g vaccines immigration etc etc you why not throw the kitchen sink in too on your endless assumpations list?. Sure you have everything else!.

You then get less and less coherent

People who make assumpations Confuses pediatricians and paedophile?.

Well;
    So hows that working out for ya?.

Irony:
    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

Pretty much nail on head.

Dont make assumpations eh yet your whole ranting angry slighly unhinged post is one long assumpation every word of it!.

5g vaccines immigration etc etc you why not throw the kitchen sink in too on your endless assumpations list?. Sure you have everything else!.

You then get less and less coherent

People who make assumpations Confuses pediatricians and paedophile?.

Well;
    So hows that working out for ya?.

Quite well actually easy enough to fill my truther bingo card during my lunch break.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112831982&postcount=509

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112884176&postcount=883

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112322561&postcount=1

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112745449&postcount=143

And? You are still making assumpations as me questioning something or someone doesnt mean I fit into your little boxes ie antivaxxer or whatever buzzwords you like to use.
    You can question things in a deomocracy (well for now!)

So you spent your whole lunch break searching copying and pasting old posts of mine?.

No nice meal, no walk, just rooting around searching my old posts to copy on this?
    Thats beyond sad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

The other week on FB Gilroy put up a colour coded map of "countries that have reported COVID19 cases" alongside another map purporting to show countries that have rolled out 5G, as some sort of proof of a link.

Incredibly, the map apparently showing countries that reported COVID19 showed that Ireland, the country Ben fights for daily, as not having any reported cases of the virus.

Imagine taking any sort of advice from such a raging clown.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement