Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,275 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

AllForIt wrote: »
    But that exactly where I'm coming from...kinda.

I'm proposing she's deliberately being outrageous just to get attention. And she's getting it.

I'd be more with C but I don't think she's doing it to get ppl outraged, I think she's doing it to get ppl thinking about the fundamental issues of Ireland being part of the EU and the consequences of being part of it.

And to be fair to that, does the ordinary Irish Citizen have any idea what it means to be part of the EU? Yes they have seen the benefits but do they know the negatives. The UK left because of the negatives don't forget.

So all I'm suggesting is...it's not plausible she's nut's or having a mental breakdown...as on the face of it one might think, rather I think she's being really clever to get ppl thinking about issues that are not popular to discuss because of a very left leaning attitude in the media, in politics and in this country in general.

you are giving her far too much credit based on little or no evidence. The only thing she gets people thinking is "jaysis would she ever shut up"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,991 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I'm proposing she's deliberately being outrageous just to get attention. And she's getting it.

I'd be more with C but I don't think she's doing it to get ppl outraged, I think she's doing it to get ppl thinking about the fundamental issues of Ireland being part of the EU and the consequences of being part of it.

And to be fair to that, does the ordinary Irish Citizen have any idea what it means to be part of the EU? Yes they have seen the benefits but do they know the negatives. The UK left because of the negatives don't forget.

So all I'm suggesting is...it's not plausible she's nut's or having a mental breakdown...as on the face of it one might think, rather I think she's being really clever to get ppl thinking about issues that are not popular to discuss because of a very left leaning attitude in the media, in politics and in this country in general.

Its perfectly plausible

Many of her actions are completely irrational

Its hard to believe you dont see her deliberately looking for outrage. Really really difficult to believe.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

You're having a laugh.

Britain voted to leave the EU by the narrowest of margins, largely because they'd been lied to loudly and vociferously by a segment of Tories for the last few years and quietly and insidiously by the right-wing press since they joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,581 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Seems she was temporarily banned from Twitter. Permo ban coming soon one would think and that'll be the end of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,991 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    Seems she was temporarily banned from Twitter. Permo ban coming soon one would think and that'll be the end of her.

Really?

I can still see her timeline

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Really?

I can still see her timeline

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1240933037044531200

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

she got a lot of reports today after tweeting "must see" coronavirus video

she got a lot of reports today after tweeting "must see" coronavirus video

Yeah not a good idea intentionally spreading fake medical advice at the moment. She'll be banned forever soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

What in the ever-living fuck is that tweet supposed to say?

I mean, I know I'm nearly 40 and not entirely fluent in emoji but I'd have expected someone who claims to be a journalist to write in punctuated sentences!

Sleepy wrote: »

I mean, I know I'm nearly 40 and not entirely fluent in emoji but I'd have expected someone who claims to be a journalist to write in punctuated sentences!

Seems shes in the middle of a manic episode. But shes burned so many bridges now theres no one there to help her.

• Advertisement

Sleepy wrote: »

Ah your obviously part of the illuminati.
    It's a code developed to keep you in the dark but allow the truth to be told to the real enlightened people.
    You know the people you find in the conspiracy theories threads on here ranting on about bleach being a cure for autism etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

I see yer wan's big fan, the Tan Torino, found the cure for Covid19. All we needed was lemons all along! Imagine the WHO not knowing that!

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1242868512160350212

I see yer wan's big fan, the Tan Torino, found the cure for Covid19. All we needed was lemons all along! Imagine the WHO not knowing that!

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1242868512160350212

Stupid is what stupid does

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Shes encouraging people to go out now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

Shes encouraging people to go out now

Where to?

The airport?

Cherrywood?

Is it true that when she ran for president some family members put out a statement urging coucils not to vote for her as she was in a bad decline? tbh Veronica Guerin comments aside she only publicly went loop da loop from the shock of failing to be nominated.

Even then she wasn't at the level of screaming at motorists driving past building sites.

I saw it claimed before but Google gives nothing concrete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

She is retweeting mad shi'te like there's no tomorrow. It's funny and tragic at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Does she realise how stupid she sounds referring to the "un-elected government" that was "rejected by the people", when she has failed miserably at getting even a fraction of a quota.

Another Twitter ban it seems. For a week this time. She been tweeting under the ACI account apparently which is skirting dangerously close to getting banned for life.

What will she do with no platform?

Another Twitter ban it seems. For a week this time. She been tweeting under the ACI account apparently which is skirting dangerously close to getting banned for life.

Same thing that they do here when banned

• Subscribers Posts: 41,209 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Dangerous people like her need to be de-platformed... As much for her own mental health as for the damage she does to others.

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »

Its what Justin Barrett got banned from Twitter for. One day ban, then a week ban and then using another account and getting banned forever as a result.

Shes literally one or two more stupid tweets away from being banned forever.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

DubInMeath wrote: »

Reddit? she'd fit right in to r/ireland :pac:

An interesting point.

It would have to be something pretty dramatic to keep her in the headlines.

As late as the Google protests she always tread a fine line of keeping on the right side of the law. Example being, as soon as the Gardai started looking at the Google protest intently, she ran, too cowardly to be arrested for her beliefs.

Her in your facedness with guards seen at the count centres and the airport lately shows she has truly gone off the deep end, what little limits and fears she had beforehand are gone.

I'd somewhat bet her psychosis, bad enough after failing to be elected for Europe, has seriously accelerated since her laughable return at the GE (she seemed to regard the European and Fingal election by election results as a moral victory, that her profile was climbing.)

You truly never know. If she is permanently banned, the next we might hear of her on the news is when she has a Travis Bickle moment, not unlike Michael Stone and his "performance art" at Stormont.

I know a leftie who routinely uses Facebook to call for the execution of members of FG. If he has ever come to the attention of the Gardai they would merely have had a good laugh reading this manchilds posts.

As for Gemma, I wouldn't be surprised if they are closely watching her. Her manic spending on her causes and her detachment from friends and family portray an image of someone with little to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,446 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Its what Justin Barrett got banned from Twitter for. One day ban, then a week ban and then using another account and getting banned forever as a result.

She literally one or two more stupid tweets away from being banned forever.

We live in hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Is there a similar Jim Corr Twitter thread on here? He's just as bad as Gemtrails!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    Is there a similar Jim Corr Twitter thread on here? He's just as bad as Gemtrails!

He never ran for public office. He's entitled to his hobby if he wants.

Gemma has run for public office on four occasions now. This means she should be wide open to more ridicule.

Plus she's an absolute kunt.

I wonder does she ever have that uncouth knacker Dee Wall over for a girls night in? Probably checks the silverware before she leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Penfailed wrote: »
    He'd get a bit of stick in the CT forum and belive it or not many years ago he was on this website posting his NWO bolloxology.....was very funny till the mods closed it down.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Texting her right wing loony US mates for help

8Mpf5F5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

He'd get a bit of stick in the CT forum and belive it or not many years ago he was on this website posting his NWO bolloxology.....was very funny till the mods closed it down.

What was his username?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

jh79 wrote: »
    What was his username?
    Jim Corr if I remember correctly believe it or not...coukld only find 1 user but couldn't see their posts

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement