Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

some people should learn ta keep there fukin noise out of other peoples business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

some people should learn ta keep there fukin noise out of other peoples business

What you'll always find is the people mouthing off saying this are usually the biggest gossips themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

gud riddens ta snakes an cowards you no who yous are else u wuddin be readin dis haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

^^^^^^^^^

uwM.jpg

Applies to most of the posts in this thread to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

gud riddens ta snakes an cowards you no who yous are else u wuddin be readin dis haha
    Y ok hun? :pac::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

On her profile page.

" anyone who ****s with my ma will end up shot and ****ed in a suitcase trust me iv nothing to lose ".

The exclamation marks and full stop are mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

On her profile page.

" anyone who ****s with my ma will end up shot and ****ed in a suitcase trust me iv nothing to lose ".

The exclamation marks and full stop are mine.

ya min kwotayshun marks ya tik

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

To all the men that say they dont cheat Cheating isn't just sleeping with a woman Cheating is when ur texting another woman
    Cheating is when ur talking to another woman
    Cheating is when ur on Fb checking out other women and adding them as friends and liking and commenting on there pictures
    Cheating is when ur looking at other women
    When u see ur self hiding the things ur doing from ur wife then ur cheating
    Once u start telling lies to ur wife about what ur doing or where u've been ur cheating
    Once u start deleting messages so ur wife cant see them then trust me ur already cheating
    And u no it cause if u didn't think it was any harm and u werent cheating then u wouldn't be deleting and hiding the things ur doing

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^

God, that doesn't leave much much that men can do. Except maybe the washing-up.

coolhull wrote: »
    ^^

God, that doesn't leave much much that men can do. Except maybe the washing-up.

To be fair, not all men look at other women. :D

uwg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

A status a friend shared

"People of Ireland 11 people in 2 days in Cork and kerry have taken their own lives not on the news"

The comments include

"Come on up to Governments Building And **** them all out , Scum Bastard's it all for the RicH in That Government ,"

"may every single FF/FG/Labour and all the rest rot in hell. Murderous self serving bastards every one of them. I hope when they are rotting in the depths of the deepest, darkest pit of hell they get to meet every soul of every person they murdered through their self serving policies, because lets face it, they will not be made to answer for their crimes in this life, the worst that happens to them is they get to leave their jobs with a fat pension, a massive pay off and a made up job in Europe to go to that makes them even richer."

" And it wont be Tom Duffy..te government will make sure to cover there backs with there wrong doing...but dats te brillance of social media they dont have te control te people does..leo has his head between his legs turning a blind eye to everything..bt bless him he well use to being bent over.."

I genuinely feel like people copy/paste the same response to everything on Facebook, no matter the subject, it's the gubberment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Double post

rawn wrote: »
    A status a friend shared

"People of Ireland 11 people in 2 days in Cork and kerry have taken their own lives not on the news"

The comments include

"Come on up to Governments Building And **** them all out , Scum Bastard's it all for the RicH in That Government ,"

"may every single FF/FG/Labour and all the rest rot in hell. Murderous self serving bastards every one of them. I hope when they are rotting in the depths of the deepest, darkest pit of hell they get to meet every soul of every person they murdered through their self serving policies, because lets face it, they will not be made to answer for their crimes in this life, the worst that happens to them is they get to leave their jobs with a fat pension, a massive pay off and a made up job in Europe to go to that makes them even richer."

" And it wont be Tom Duffy..te government will make sure to cover there backs with there wrong doing...but dats te brillance of social media they dont have te control te people does..leo has his head between his legs turning a blind eye to everything..bt bless him he well use to being bent over.."

I genuinely feel like people copy/paste the same response to everything on Facebook, no matter the subject, it's the gubberment!

Apologies to people with disability for the incorrect use of the word but there are some amount of spastics in the country, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

"bt bless him he well use to being bent over"

Charming.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Apologies to people with disability for the incorrect use of the word but there are some amount of spastics in the country, that's for sure.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

"If Eurovision doesn't get a recount neither should brexit #overit"

Commenter 1: Brexit going well then?
    OP: I'm just so bored of it
    Commenter 1: if only there'd been some kind of opportunity for you to vote on it maybe you wouldn't be hearing so much about it.
    OP: so boring.

This is a guy in a demographic that's likely to be hit very fcuking hard. He won't be so bored in a few weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BattleCorp wrote: »

That would be because of the self serving government and all their cronies, eating caviar with their fast cat pensions while all us poor folk suffer with no proper water or housing...

Jesus, it really is so easy to write that type of scutter...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭BandMember

rawn wrote: »
    A status a friend shared

The comments include

Clearly, these morons don't get irony because everything Leo says, does and thinks is dictated by what is trending on social media!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

js35 wrote: »
    To all the men that say they dont cheat Cheating isn't just sleeping with a woman Cheating is when ur texting another woman
    Cheating is when ur on Fb checking out other women and adding them as friends and liking and commenting on there pictures
    Once u start telling lies to ur wife about what ur doing or where u've been ur cheating
    Once u start deleting messages so ur wife cant see them then trust me ur already cheating
    And u no it cause if u didn't think it was any harm and u werent cheating then u wouldn't be deleting and hiding the things ur doing

****ing hell... i would probably even start hiding the stuff i had sent her just to be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

js35 wrote: »
    That's the type of woman who will hound her partner into someone else's arms.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Or cheats or starts cheating herself

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A local politician.
    OMG !!!

How brave are the Operation Transformation leaders?

sligojoek wrote: »
    A local politician.

They're brave weighing-in wearing only their underwear with Kathryn Thomas beside them, I'll give them that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Absolutely bonkers post about cabbage growing in a compost heap

"The crazy chunk of cabbage I threw out into the compost has took root!!
    The beast is now producing little heads of cabbage not just on the ground but in it’s branches!
    And would you believe it! I think one of the seed pods dropped and took root as well!
    I am still flabbergasted at this! And rather embarrassed. Embarrassed because I am so AMAZED at a cabbage growing willy nilly in my Leftover Garden. I guess it says something about the world I live in. I tout myself for being a reasonable environmentalist, a do it yourself type, somewhat knowledgeable on the ways of nature & for the most part in tune or in sync with my surroundings … But I’ve never seen this before. I never even thought about how this would work, or look like. I’m embarrassed that I took all of this for granted, and it deserves so much more than that,even if it is just a cabbage…"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Absolutely bonkers post about cabbage growing in a compost heap

"The crazy chunk of cabbage I threw out into the compost has took root!!
    The beast is now producing little heads of cabbage not just on the ground but in it’s branches!
    And would you believe it! I think one of the seed pods dropped and took root as well!
    I am still flabbergasted at this! And rather embarrassed. Embarrassed because I am so AMAZED at a cabbage growing willy nilly in my Leftover Garden. I guess it says something about the world I live in. I tout myself for being a reasonable environmentalist, a do it yourself type, somewhat knowledgeable on the ways of nature & for the most part in tune or in sync with my surroundings … But I’ve never seen this before. I never even thought about how this would work, or look like. I’m embarrassed that I took all of this for granted, and it deserves so much more than that,even if it is just a cabbage…"

More cabbage than the cabbage itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

This woman says she's autonomous:

https://imgur.com/a/HKVLMed#Z4neTDC

"Be who u needed ... wen u were younger.

Be urself everyone else is taking".

I like it , pretty straight forward and simple.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Homer’s Brain: Uh-oh, what did that mean? Better say something or they’ll think you’re stupid.
    Homer: Takes one to know one!
    Homer’s Brain: Swish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

• Advertisement

emeldc wrote: »

Jesus wept.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement