Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFC Final - Dublin v Mayo - *Read Mod Note in post #1 & #1393*

Options
1535455565759»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Blud

Ted111 wrote: »
    The situation is very simple. As usual Leroy tried to get
    Connolly sent off. On this occasion he failed. As usual they cancelled
    each other out from play. So it was a bad day for Leroy. He'll try again in
    two weeks time.

Mayo can't on the one hand play the hard men with the tunnel fight etc
    and then on the other hand come on here with pleas of innocence, still shots and rule books. Make up your mind?

What tunnel fight? You mean the bit of pushing that happened when Dublin failed to come out at their scheduled time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Weepsie wrote: »
    The first one he throws is clearly to the side of face/back of head area.

If you can't see it you need more help than D Connolly.

I wish I liked him, I want Dublin to win but he can't be defended. Maybe let him and Keegan have a gladiatorial style fight and the rest of them play a match. Ones a clown, the others a hot head

There is no closed fist punch to the head on any clip I have seen, an open palmed push to the face yes - the clip you posted is not playing, I don't know if it is any different to ones I have seen.

It was a situation that happens in a lot of games when a team go man v man. It was in no way a sending off.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm locking this until we get a chance to look at it properly - if anyone continues the chat outside of this thread will be permanently banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Blud wrote: »
    What tunnel fight? You mean the bit of pushing that happened when Dublin failed to come out at their scheduled time?

It was Mayo that came out at the wrong time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement