Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My name is Inigo Montoya....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.....smells like Victory

And we have to have this classic Yippie Ki Yay Motherfukcer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Best - 'Get three coffins ready' - Fistful of Dollars

Worst - 'Is it raining? I hadn't noticed' - Four Weddings and a Funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭mr_cochise

Josey Wales: You a bounty hunter?
    BH: A man's gotta make a living.
    Josey Wales: Dying ain't much of a living! (then he kills the bounty hunter)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭mr_cochise

It's a hellavu thing, killin' a man. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

“See my mule don’t like people laughing,”
    “He gets the crazy idea that you’re laughing at him. If you apologise like I know you’re going to, I might convince him that you really didn’t mean it.”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Cool Runnings

"Derice, a gold medal is a wonderful thing. But if you're not enough without one, you'll never be enough with one"

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Frynge wrote: »
    'Dean on, Balls accurate
    'It's an industry term'

Oh, a counteroffer. That's what we lawyers, I'm a lawyer, call that a counteroffer. Let me see, this is a tough decision you're giving me here. Get my ass kicked or collect two hundred dollars. Hmm, let me think. I could use a good ass kicking, I'll be very honest with you. Nah, I think I'll just go with the two hundred.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,235 ✭✭✭facehugger99

You ever been in a cockpit before?

No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.

You ever seen a grown man naked?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,646 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yippee ki-yay mother****ers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Say what again. Say what again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfcuker! Say what one more Goddamn time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Say Hello to my little friend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

We don't need no stinkin baadddggggess.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

back to the chopper
    arnie in predator

• Registered Users Posts: 14,754 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

So many good ones posted already.....turn on the likes of Withnail etc for 5mins and you'll find a gem, but always liked this one from The Rock, for my sins.
    To be read like Sean of course
    To Connery - "I'll do my best ."

"Your besht?"
    "Loshers alwhays whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*ck the prom queen!"

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

Wibbs wrote:
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannher Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Not even in the script, apparently made up on the spot by Rutgeur Hauer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

"Pretty please with sugar on top, clean the f*ckin car"

Harvey Keitel in Pulp fiction

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Archeron

"I have such sights to show you"
    Pinhead in Hellraiser

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Inigo Montoya Secret to Networking Success:

Polite greeting.
    Name.
    Relevant personal link.
    Manage expectations.

Cj9xR2R.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wibbs wrote: »
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannher Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Blade Runner
    It would be nice to forget that. So you could watch it again for the first time.

Potter: [trying to copy Lawrence's snuffing a match with his fingers] Oooh! It damn well hurts.
    Lawrence: Certainly it hurts.
    Potter: Well, what's the trick, then?
    Lawrence: The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts.
    Lawrence of Arabia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?

Bart: stampeding cattle.

Hedley Lamarr: That's not much of a crime.

Bart: Through the Vatican.

Hedley Lamarr: Kinky, sign here...

Telegram for mongo, Telegram for Mongo...😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

You’re terrible Muriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Fabienne : Whose motorcycle is this?
    Butch : It's a chopper, baby.
    Fabienne : Whose chopper is this?
    Butch : It's Zed's.
    Fabienne : Who's Zed?
    Butch : Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Dog: What the fuck is that?
    Mickey: It's me bren gun.
    Dog: Couldn't you have thought of something more practical?

Lock, Stock & Two smoking barrels.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Pretty much any line by Sergeant Hartman in FMJ is gold!

Sgt Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived?
    Leonard: Sir, yes sir
    Sgt Hartman: I bet they regret that, you're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Why I aught-ah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Everything was fine [with our system] until our power grid was shut off by dickless here.
    Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
    Mayor: [To Peter] Is this true?
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes, it's true. [slight pause] This man has no dick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into her side, Chief. We was comin’ back from the island of Tinian to Leyte. We’d just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes.

Didn’t see the first shark for about a half-hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that in the water, Chief? You can tell by lookin’ from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn’t know, was that our bomb mission was so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin’ by, so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calendars, you know the infantry squares in the old calendars like the Battle of Waterloo and the idea was the shark come to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin’ and hollerin’ and sometimes that shark he go away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away.

Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ those sharks come in and… they rip you to pieces.

You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don’t know how many sharks there were, maybe a thousand. I do know how many men, they averaged six an hour. Thursday mornin’, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boson’s mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water, he was like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he’d been bitten in half below the waist.

At noon on the fifth day, a Lockheed Ventura swung in low and he spotted us, a young pilot, lot younger than Mr. Hooper here, anyway he spotted us and a few hours later a big ol’ fat PBY come down and started to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened. Waitin’ for my turn. I’ll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went into the water. 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

"Its pretty hair in there Sir, its Charlie's point."
    "CHARLIE DONT SURF"
    and then....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

If you’re gonna shoot, shoot, don’t talk!

Advertisement