Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My name is Inigo Montoya....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I am Godzilla, you are Japan.

"Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead" An otherwise meh flic, but that line stood out for me. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

"I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. [...] I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can't be expressed in words, and it makes your heart ache because of it."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

"You see this knive? I'm going to teach you how to speak english with this ****ing knive!"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,288 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Charlie don't surf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

No women. No children.
    - Leon

You're going to need a bigger boat.
    - Jaws

Jerry: I cant marry you..... I'm a man!
    Osgood: Well, nobody's perfect.
    - Some Like It Hot

Me love you long time!
    - Full Metal Jacket

There is always time for lube!!!!
    - Evolution

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I like to dissect girls, did you know I'm utterly insane?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Go home and get your ****in shine box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

We have clearance, Clarence
    Rodger, Roger
    Whats our vector, Victor

If you're lying to me i'll be back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Let’s work the problem people, let’s not make things worse by guessing

Ed Harris as Gene Kranz,

Apollo 13

It works in real world problem solving too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Mr. Madison, what you've just said was one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

INCONCEIVABLE

You keep using that word I don't think it means what you think it means.

I've probably seen that film 50 times

We’ll never survive!”
    “Nonsense. You’re only saying that because no one ever has.”

“Who are you?"
    "No one of consequence."
    "I must know."
    "Get used to disappointment.”

And from one of my other favorite films and probably the most quotable movie ever made

Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭NoBread

“You can start by wiping that ****ing dumb-ass smile off your rosey, ****ing, cheeks! Then you can give me a ****ing automobile... a ****ing Datsun, a ****ing Toyota, a ****ing Mustang, a ****ing Buick! Four ****ing wheels and a seat! And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of ****ing nowhere with ****ing keys to a ****ing car that isn't ****ing there. And I really didn't care to ****ing walk down a ****ing highway and across a ****ing runway to get back here to have you smile at my ****ing face. I want a ****ing car RIGHT ****ING NOW!”

Certainly sir. Can I see your rental agreement?

NoBread wrote: »
    Certainly sir. Can I see your rental agreement?

i threw it awayyy :mad:

i threw it awayyy :mad:

:( Oh boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭bodun

0lordy wrote: »
    No guts, no black puddin'

I Went Down

An underrated Irish Film, great fun but rarely shown on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Murder murder murder!! (Hot Fuzz)

I simply am... not... there. (American Psycho)

I must say... damn good stuff, sir. (Inglourious Basterds).

NoBread wrote: »
    :( Oh dear...

oh boy what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Bullet Tooth Tony From Snatch:

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they're not clever.

They smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action.

And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey fa**ot balls along for a good old time.

But you've got your parties muddled up.

There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman.

Like a prick, you're having second thoughts.

You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you.

And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point-five-oh" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now fcuk off.

The Running Man

Damon Killian Running Man Game-Show Host: Drop dead!
    Ben "Butcher of Bakersfield" Richards: I don't do requests.

Commando

Col. John Matrix: Remember Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
    Sully: That's right Matrix, you did.
    Col. John Matrix: I lied.
    Sully: Ahhhhhh!

oh boy what?

YOU'RE F**KED! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

(3 henchmen, 3 horses)

Frank sent us

Did you bring a horse for me?

It looks we’re shy one horse. (Laughing)

Harmonica shaking head, ice cold eyes - you brought two too many.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EmirateEmily

My favorite is: Do you never worry? - Would it help?
    it is from Bridge of Spies, if you haven't seen it, do it.

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT? 'Cause if it leaks to the VC he could end up MIA, and then we'd all be put on KP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

You want to get Capone? Here's how you get him. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone! Now, do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm making you a deal. Do you want this deal?

My favorite is: Do you never worry? - Would it help?
    it is from Bridge of Spies, if you haven't seen it, do it.

Good movie and great acting by Mark rylance and Tom hanks. Tom hanks is pretty good for someone who started off like a goofball movie actor. Like a 1980s Adam sandler.

Keyzer wrote: »
    You want to get Capone? Here's how you get him. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone! Now, do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm making you a deal. Do you want this deal?

An Irish American cop with a heavy Scottish accent. Connery never even tries with accents which is probably the best way. Otherwise you end up sounding like Brad Pitt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

timthumbni wrote: »
    An Irish American cop with a heavy Scottish accent. Connery never even tries with accents which is probably the best way. Otherwise you end up sounding like Brad Pitt.

A Lithuanian Captain of a Russian submarine with a heavy Scottish accent - your better off not even bothering, the audience will have more respect.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

"It's too bad she won't live. But then again who does?" - Gaff

Great line from Blade Runner (1982).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

The children of the night. What music they make.

Dracula speaking about the wolves howling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite? - Mr Blonde, Reservoir Dogs

Jules and Vince arguing while cleaning up Marvins brain's cracks me up every time.

Vincent:
    I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red. I'm just saying that it's f***in' dangerous to have a racecar in the f***in' red. It could blow.

Jules:
    Oh, you're gettin' ready to blow?

Vincent:
    I could blow.

Jules:
    Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf***er, motherf***er! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the f*** am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf***er should be on brain detail. We're f***in' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this n*gger's skull.

Advertisement