Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My name is Inigo Montoya....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Vote for Pedro

you ever take it off any sweet jumps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

thats a bold move Cotton, lets see if it pays off...

if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball

---

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

Keaton always said, “I don’t believe in God, but I’m afraid of him.” Well I believe
    in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

---
    Jessup: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

---
    “Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

"Tell me you like my hat".

Tom Cruise, Far and Away (1992)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭NoBread

Hey, I tell ya what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

NoBread wrote:
    Hey, I tell ya what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

Keep the change you filthy animal...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

I'm going out the front door....with Gerry!

https://youtu.be/KNQRqAoT-2c

ya got change for a hundred?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

"They mostly come at night.......mostly".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    "They mostly come at night.......mostly".
    Reminded me of

"Emus tend to travel in pairs, or sometimes alone, or in groups and feed mainly at night or during the day."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

William Wallace: That's my friend, Irishman. And the answer your question is yes - if you fight for me, you get to kill the English.

Stephen: Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭NCS

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies. <Smirk>

Oh and not a movie but...

“I paid a quid for these underpants, I’ve got 50p’s worth stuck up me arse.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Kingpin
    It's a small world when you got perfect t1ts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

Captain: They won't catch us this time! Not this time! They haven't spotted us! No, they're all snoring in their bunks! Or, you know what? They're drinking at the bar, celebrating our sinking! Not yet, my friends. Not yet!

Das Boot.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Alarm!

Das Boot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

We at once proceeded 300 miles into the heart of the jungle, where I shot a polar bear.

This bear was 6 foot 7 in his stocking feet and had shoes on at the time.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.

How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

"In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, come again." - Brick Top

"Boris The Blade. Or Boris the Bullet Dodger. As hard as the Soviet hammer and as bent as the sickle that crosses it." - Turkish

Snatch has a few classics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-0F4v1C54

Its an 88 Magnum, it shoots thru schools

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

'Now you're going to die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?'

Michael Douglas -- Falling Down

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Are ya alright Sharon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Remember men, you are fighting for this lady's honor; which is probably more than she ever did

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...

and I am all out of bubblegum"

(John Carpenter's They Live)

Wherever you go, I will find you, I will hunt you down, and I will kill you and her
    (James Woods 1998 Vampires) John Carpenter

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

I don't think you appreciate the gut reaction people have to these things...Martin, It's all psychological. You yell 'Barracuda,' everybody says 'Huh? What?' You yell 'Shark,' we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July.

You're gonna need a bigger boat:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

"Peter. If you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions. Firstly: I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you need to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day. Second condition, my fee: you can keep it. All I want in exchange for my services is the right to hunt one of the Tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and why are my business. Now if you don't like either of those two conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, okay?" -

Roland Tembo as played by the great Pete Postlethwaithe

The Lost World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for diner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hoof

stand by me

The truth is sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
    Brokeback Mountain

I don't want realism I want magic.
    A Streetcar Named Desire

I've made a terrible fool of myself which isn't unusual.
    The Philadelphia Story

Great films and lovely quotes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Kyle More

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!

Advertisement