Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Law Firm Milkrounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Aoibhin511

kasey0123 wrote: »
    I interviewed with them this week. They were really nice, however I found they definitely want you to know exactly what area you want to go into, that's what i got from it anyway, i was talking about how great the variety of practice areas they have are and all my various interests etc and it was obvious they want you to really know what area you want

Yeah I got the same vibe

keightlaw wrote: »
    Anyone apply to DE and receive no email back that they have received your application?

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭starbar91

Anyone heard back from AnL or AC after interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lawj2727

Has anyone applied to Pinsent Masons?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kasey0123

starbar91 wrote: »

no I thought we were supposed to hear yday but maybe today. However, my interview with AnL was not good to say the least so unless they've contacted successful applicants.....

• Advertisement

lawj2727 wrote: »
    Has anyone applied to Pinsent Masons?

are they accepting applications for the dublin office?

are they accepting applications for the dublin office?

Yeah they are, I applied

AC are still interviewing, so I guess we won't hear back toll next week

Aoibhin511 wrote: »
    AC are still interviewing, so I guess we won't hear back toll next week

I know a girl who has an interview tuesday with them and was told that was the last day so

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lawj2727

Yeah they are, I applied

I think this is their first year accepting applications, I wonder will it be competitive?

• Advertisement

lawj2727 wrote: »
    I think this is their first year accepting applications, I wonder will it be competitive?

I'd say they will be competitive enough, a lot more people from the North are coming to Ireland to look for training contracts now, saw the salary is 45k on their website, love a transparent firm! lol

WF PFOs are out...

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

Fry's seems to have changed to a one round interview process based in part on a legal/business problem. Ive never interviewed with them before but I know some who did last year and it was different. Whats the best way to prepare for this?

Cox offers are out

Cox offers are out

was it by phone or email? The AnL PFOs from interview stage are also out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Really thought I did a good interview with A&L, this has really knocked my confidence :(

Really thought I did a good interview with A&L, this has really knocked my confidence :(

I'm in the same boat - i was really shook getting that email...feels like back to square one

I'm in the same boat - i was really shook getting that email...feels like back to square one

Do you mind me asking when you interviewed? Waiting on my PFO as we speak my interview was a car crash... really hard to pick up the confidence again after this

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fe1hunzo

Everyone posting about ALG pfos are making me feel better. Thought I did a great interview and my application is as impressive as it could possibly be.

was it by phone or email? The AnL PFOs from interview stage are also out...

Phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 cjcooly

Any one heard back from Matheson about getting an interview yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 law8

cjcooly wrote: »
    Any one heard back from Matheson about getting an interview yet?

Nothing yet 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

law8 wrote: »
    Nothing yet 😬

You'd have to expect they'll contact today?

fe1hunzo wrote: »
    Everyone posting about ALG pfos are making me feel better. Thought I did a great interview and my application is as impressive as it could possibly be.

Sorry to hear, does anyone know of anyone who actually got an offer? I still haven't received any email but I only interviewed yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fe1hunzo

Sorry to hear, does anyone know of anyone who actually got an offer? I still haven't received any email but I only interviewed yesterday

They said they’d get back to people today when I interviewed on Tuesday so fingers crossed for you!

fe1hunzo wrote: »
    They said they’d get back to people today when I interviewed on Tuesday so fingers crossed for you!

I was thinking it was today. Awh thanks! Highly unlikely interview was akin to a train wreck haha.. really went in one me i was shook!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 law8

You'd have to expect they'll contact today?

That’s what I was thinking too. Although, interviews don’t take place until the 5th of November so maybe they’ll email mid next week.

I was thinking it was today. Awh thanks! Highly unlikely interview was akin to a train wreck haha.. really went in one me i was shook!

You'd never know, mine went really well and that obviously didn't work :pac:

Are any fellow A&L rejectees going to ask for feedback?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 FE!student

Did anyone hear from Philip Lee? I just got an email from them confirming receipt of my application.

Advertisement