Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Forbes?? Really, you can count their wealth on a public list. Did it also happen to mention their share of the US federal reserve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Auntie Semite, it was perfectly accurate and you have disproven nothing. You get very aggressive when you're really not winning your argument.
    Forbes?? Really, you can count their wealth on a public list. Did it also happen to mention their share of the US federal reserve?

Well at least you're blatantly honest about the fact you subscribe to Nazi era conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

presumably you do have some proof for this claim that does not involve a YT video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

a family where the richest person is outside the top 1000 is not running the world.

Again I did not say anything about running the world.

batgoat wrote: »
    Auntie Semite, it was perfectly accurate and you have disproven nothing. You get very aggressive when you're really not winning your argument.

Well at least you're blatantly honest about the fact you subscribe to Nazi era conspiracies.

I am polite always

• Advertisement

Again I did not say anything about running the world. Maybe you should pay more attention.

what exactly do you think the Rothschild conspiracy is about?

Again I did not say anything about running the world. Maybe you should pay more attention.

You're totally trying to push that claim, you posted a picture of one of them with Prince Charles as if it signified something. :rolleyes:

You're totally trying to push that claim, you posted a picture of one of them with Prince Charles as if it signified something. :rolleyes:

It showed that they are an important family.

As I said already, you can easily dismiss the conspiracy claims without making inaccurate statements.

Edit: The idea that one family 'controls the world' is patently absurd.
    But that does not mean they are not wealthy and influential.

It showed that they are an important family.

As I said already, you can easily dismiss the conspiracy claims without making inaccurate statements.

Erm this is the post you responded to.
    Fun fact, the Rothschild's were a family of significance in the 19th century. Not so much now... Cause I'm pretty sure you believe them to be a part of the evil conspiracy.

You responded with a photo of one of the Rotschilds with Prince Charles as if it signified political influence. Combined with your username and tendency to love conspiracies, it would indicate that you seem to think that there's something there in the conspiracy.

In the 19th Century, the Rotschilds were consolidated wealth, now most of the wealth has been distributed and diluted as a direct result. It's inheritance so mainly a load of millionaires. But nobody of any major note. So yep, insignificant.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It is easy to give all to these labels and derogatory names to people. Ever think there may be people who do not have our best interest at heart? That they r mad for control and world domination? If people research a bit themselves they might know that she is on the ball on a lot of issues. I see propaganda making people ashamed of their European culture, that is hatred directed towards us but people swallow the propaganda. Multicultural crap in adds. If there were European blooded people in African or middle eastern adverts there would be an outcry. Russians in the USSR fell for propaganda and were nearly genocided, history repeats itself.

The propaganda is coming from The GO'D Squad. Her allies in Irexit even created fake candidates in Kerry

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

The propaganda is coming from The GO'D Squad. Her allies in Irexit even created fake candidates in Kerry

I did laugh that they're running a stock photo in the local elections. Inanimate carbon rod will slaughter her.

Whether they peaked in the 19th century is irrelevant, many members of the family today have significant interests in a multitude of billion dollar interests. Even Wikipedia will tell you this. its a plain matter of fact.

Edit ..I see the family is considered to be worth 400 billion, most people would regard that as significant.

The reason I chime in is because you and others consistently and arrogantly dismiss the views of others whilst posting or countering with thoroughly inaccurate information yourselves.

If you are going to accuse others of holding inaccurate info make sure yours is completely factual otherwise it somewhat diminishes your argument.

You could have deconstructed the Rothschild conspiracy with facts but you chose to post inaccurate information yourself.

Don't bother attempting to get into a long argument about what constitutes 'significant' I'm not interested

Ah so basically you want to throw out your off the wall outlandish conspiracy theories and you want nobody to respond to you.

Thats Gemma style politics really. See the way she didnt want to be challenged in Ashbourne so hired private security to remove people.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Ah so basically you want to throw out your off the wall outlandish conspiracy theories and you want nobody to respond to you

Throw out an old conspiracy theory, get called on it, pretend you were not referencing the conspiracy at all, rinse, repeat.

Ah so basically you want to throw out your off the wall outlandish conspiracy theories and you want nobody to respond to you

He's not pushing Rotschild conspiracies... He just believes that they are in some way noteworthy in the present century.... Those guys from Limerick who run Stripe are way more substantial in terms of significance. :pac:

He's not pushing Rotschild conspiracies... He just believes that they are in some way noteworthy in the present century.... Those guys from Limerick who run Stripe are way more substantial in terms of significance. :pac:

Nope. Not at all. He or She isnt continuosly lobbing conspuracy theories into this discussion. He or She isnt feigning lack of support for the conspiracies. He or She loves being challenged on their posts.

Terry Pratchet

Erm this is the post you responded to.

You responded with a photo of one of the Rotschilds with Prince Charles as if it signified political influence. Combined with your username and tendency to love conspiracies, it would indicate that you seem to think that there's something there in the conspiracy.

In the 19th Century, the Rotschilds were consolidated wealth, now most of the wealth has been distributed and diluted as a direct result. It's inheritance so mainly a load of millionaires. But nobody of any major note. So yep, insignificant.

https://www.ft.com/content/4812320a-4566-11e9-b168-96a37d002cd3

From today in the Financial Times

Most people would regard a group who owns 98% of a private bank with close to 150 Billion in assets under management as 'significant'

Maybe you don't...lucky you.

You see guys, you have a habit of jumping on the slightest misstep, the smallest inaccuracy, or mis-typed sentence and then dismissing a persons entire argument based on that.

You might forgive me if I do the same.

https://www.ft.com/content/4812320a-4566-11e9-b168-96a37d002cd3

From today in the Financial Times

Most people would regard a group who owns 98% of a private bank with close to 150 Billion in assets under management as 'significant'

Maybe you don't...lucky you.

link doesnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

You see guys, you have a habit of jumping on the slightest misstep, the smallest inaccuracy, or mis-typed sentence and then dismissing a persons entire argument based on that.

But when you repeatedly misstep, spout inaccuracies and mis-type sentences - and "just mention" outlandish conspiracy theories that you're just referencing, "no, not actually something I believe in, I'm just mentioning it...", and keep on doing it... well, yeah, some of us have you pegged...

link doesnt work

Links must be blocked, its in todays FT in the section 'European Banks'

• Advertisement

But when you repeatedly misstep, spout inaccuracies and mis-type sentences - and "just mention" outlandish conspiracy theories that you're just referencing, "no, not actually something I believe in, I'm just mentioning it...", and keep on doing it... well, yeah, some of us have you pegged...

The only context in which I mentioned the conspiracy theory, was to dismiss it myself.

Ah no its much more than that. We dismiss Gemma O'Doherty because the vast majority of her ramblings are now incoherent, agressively bigoted, lies and black propaganda. And Gemma knows this.

Your posting technique seems to be on a continously loop a bit like Gemma. Almost waiting for you to threaten to sue.

Terry Pratchet

The only context in which I mentioned the conspiracy theory, was to dismiss it myself.

You have been lobbing in loads of conspiracies then feigning lots of dismissal.

Terry Pratchet

You're also doing her the service of keeping her on the front page of AH.
    I would imagine there are far more lurkers here than posters, many of them will check her channel out of curiosity and find they agree with her on many issues.

I would imagine there are far more lurkers here than posters, many of them will check her channel out of curiosity and find they agree with her on many issues.

And many will see that she is being robustly challenged and exposed for the blatant black propagandist that she is.

Terry Pratchet

Only if they are idiots.

And many will see that she is being robustly challenged and exposed for the blatant black propagandist that she is.

Its a public service.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Thats what alt right politics is. No right or wrong, just noise, attention. Even using these tactics she still has a pathetic following.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Only if they are idiots.

Abdolutely massive, gullible, thick as sh!t idiots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

The events in Christchurch can be blamed on hatemongers like O'Doherty, Hopkins, Waters and Croft. Their rhetoric about immigration, anti Muslim sentiment is not harmless, this is the end result.
    It's disgusting to have these proto-Nazis in our society, and Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are hugely to blame for giving them a platform.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement