Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

DS86DS wrote: »
    So in other words, Gemma is in the wrong here for reporting on African gang violence, and not the African gangs causing violence. Makes sense :rolleyes:

The Liberal have a long history of making up stories and plagiarism so strange that they're her source...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So in other words, Gemma is in the wrong here for reporting on African gang violence, and not the African gangs causing violence. Makes sense :rolleyes:

"Reporting" lol :rolleyes:

The liberal made up a story that the people of Tyrellstown are being terrorised by gangs, they are not! There was some trouble a few years ago but there isnt anymore.

The Liberal posted a picture from 3 years ago that was used for a music video (it was staged for that purpose) and acted as if this was the gang of teens on the rampage.

Gemma the "reporter" retweeted it, her and that gobsh/te Sherlock are both racist lowlifes and the sooner they have their FB/Twitter accounts shut down the better.

Now before anyone screams "he wants free speech shut down" i don't! I do want racist lowlifes who advocate violence against people based solely on race/colour/religion to be shut down because there is no place for them in civilised society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Still and all I wonder who really killed Veronica Guerin.

Panti Bliss is not Transgender.

Well they called it 'anti corruption' bit like calling it sunshine and rainbows.

John Giligan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The basic summary of this thread is,

"I don't agree with Gemma O'Doherty, therefore she's crazy".

If you read what she writes and listen to what she says and end up thinking to yourself "These are some interesting opinions from someone who is perfectly sane", you might want to get that checked out.

I get where you're coming from, though. Here you have someone who's for loads of the same things that you are for. She expresses a lot of the same sentiment that you do and you like what she says. She has a high profile and it makes it easier to validate your views.

There's a small problem though. She has shown herself to be either crazy, deluded or just plain dishonest. It could be all three, I'm not sure.

At the same time, this luminary is probably the best representative of your views that you can get. If you had to discount her, you'd be left with some freeman of the land type guy in Mullingar who makes youtube videos about how you don't need insurance for your car or some other guy, also on youtube, probably from West Cork, going on about the dangers of fluoridation while he links to his gofundme for a trip to Antarctica to prove the flatness of the earth.

You've got a small pool of like-minded people there and you can't afford to write off the crazies or else you're left with crazier crazies.

Meanwhile, the world moves on and everyone else has figured out that she's crazy. Not you, however. If you decided to write her off as crazy, you might need to do some introspection and revisit some of your beliefs and you know that you're not going to do that. You can't afford to write her off as crazy.

But pretty much everyone else can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

If you read what she writes and listen to what she says and end up thinking to yourself "These are some interesting opinions from someone who is perfectly sane", you might want to get that checked out.

I get where you're coming from, though. Here you have someone who's for loads of the same things that you are for. She expresses a lot of the same sentiment that you do and you like what she says. She has a high profile and it makes it easier to validate your views.

There's a small problem though. She has shown herself to be either crazy, deluded or just plain dishonest. It could be all three, I'm not sure.

At the same time, this luminary is probably the best representative of your views that you can get. If you had to discount her, you'd be left with some freeman of the land type guy in Mullingar who makes youtube videos about how you don't need insurance for your car or some other guy, also on youtube, probably from West Cork, going on about the dangers of fluoridation while he links to his gofundme for a trip to Antarctica to prove the flatness of the earth.

You've got a small pool of like-minded people there and you can't afford to write off the crazies or else you're left with crazier crazies.

Meanwhile, the world moves on and everyone else has figured out that she's crazy. Not you, however. If you decided to write her off as crazy, you might need to do some introspection and revisit some of your beliefs and you know that you're not going to do that. You can't afford to write her off as crazy.

But pretty much everyone else can.

If she is mentally ill as you say then I'd advise you to check your flagrant abuse of a person with a mental Illness..someone might report you.

Is it within the rules of this site to laugh, belittle, slander and denigrate those with mental illnesses?

• Advertisement

Accusing political opponents of being 'mental' is of course a tried and tested tactic of the left

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

'Political Opponents' being the key term here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

Accusing political opponents of being 'mental' is of course a tried and tested tactic of the left

So which is it - are people bullying someone who has a mental health issue, or are people making up her mental health issues to discredit her?

You can't have it both ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

KikiLaRue wrote: »
    So which is it - are people bullying someone who has a mental health issue, or are people making up her mental health issues to discredit her?

Stop censoring Ms. Semite.

KikiLaRue wrote: »

I don't want it both ways, in fact it is others here who wish to have it both ways.

I don't believe Gemma is 'mental' as some here put it.

It should be noted that this term is entirely derogatory.

If posters here believe Gemma O Doherty is suffering from a psychological disorder then it is advised that they desist from blatantly abusing her due to her (supposed) illness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

And if she is mentally ill, people need stop enabling her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Also mental illness does not give anyone license to be go off on racist rants. Or make nonsensical claims that morons lap up. All of this is free to highlight as bull**** and to highlight as bigoted nonsense. Same for her anti-semitic claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If she is mentally ill as you say then I'd advise you to check your flagrant abuse of a person with a mental Illness..someone might report you.

Is it within the rules of this site to laugh, belittle, slander and denigrate those with mental illnesses?

It's OK. I have you covered.
    WARNING: Literacy and comprehension skills required.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

She doesn't speak or present like a person with an actual mental illness. But it's disconcerting for rational people to listen to her "crazy" outpourings.
    She's a hateful individual, who is doing genuine harm to people she has targeted with her outlandish conspiracies. She is presenting as homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. before we even get to her anti Vax views, the anti semite Soros /globalist theory.......
    She's the delusional idiot who put herself forward to be President of this nation, and has ramped up her extreme rightwing bile, so forgive us if we call her crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

ollkiller wrote: »
    There is a post about Isis fighters returning and one lady said "Varadker didn't have a drop of Irish blood in his body". I said well his mother is from Dungarvan in Waterford so he kinda does have some Irish blood. To which she replied "But where was he born". I replied The Rotunda in Dublin. And with that my posts were removed from the thread. And i was being civil. Bit of an echo chamber going on.

Ah yeah.

Free speech until she censors you or sets her lawyers on you.

As I said she is a bullying lying hypocrite.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She seems to just block anyone on Twitter who doesn't agree with her. Even Trump doesn't do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

gman2k wrote: »
    She doesn't speak or present like a person with an actual mental illness. But it's disconcerting for rational people to listen to her "crazy" outpourings.
    She's a hateful individual, who is doing genuine harm to people she has targeted with her outlandish conspiracies. She is presenting as homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. before we even get to her anti Vax views, the anti semite Soros /globalist theory.......
    She's the delusional idiot who put herself forward to be President of this nation, and has ramped up her extreme rightwing bile, so forgive us if we call her crazy.
    In fairness she shines a light into areas no one else will talk about.
    Police corruption. Political corruption. Press corruption. If some LGTBQIGQ :rolleyes: people have their delicate feelings bruised than so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Police corruption. Political corruption. Press corruption. If some LGTBQIGQ :rolleyes: people have their delicate feelings bruised than so be it.
    She links to a load of racist, xenophobic, homophobic guff and rants about nonsensical anti vax rubbish.
    The term is actually LGTBQIQ but then again I think you knew that.
    She may have at one stage had decent and honest journalistic intention but these are long gone.

I think she flings as much crap as she possibly can at everything in the hope something sticks, I dont think she believes half the stuff she even posts.

The unicorn tea towels in tk maxx and the hedge cutting was a highlight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

gmisk wrote: »
    She links to a load of racist, xenophobic, homophobic guff and rants about nonsensical anti vax rubbish.
    The term is actually LGTBQIQ but then again I think you knew that.

The unicorn tea towels in tk maxx and the hedge cutting was a highlight!

Anti Vaxx is a complete red herring there is no one who actually won't get their kids vaccinated because of Gemma O F cking Doherty
    As for the purported homophobia - it is intemperate but her perception rightly or wrongly is that a shadowy cabal of the international super rich are for reasons of their own trying to trick people into being gay; as such she would be very remiss if she did not call attention to this cabal!

She is not against homosexuals and lesbians per se but rather she is against those who trick straight people into being gay.

Anti Vaxx is a complete red herring there is no one who actually won't get their kids vaccinated because of Gemma O F cking Doherty
    As for the purported homophobia - it is intemperate but her perception rightly or wrongly is that a shadowy cabal of the international super rich are for reasons of their own trying to trick people into being gay; as such she would be very remiss if she did not call attention to this cabal!

She is not against homosexuals and lesbians per se but rather she is against those who trick straight people into being gay.
    You would be surprised the people that believe her guff about anti vaxx.

Do you believe in this cabal? How are they tricking people into being gay lol?
    Do you not see how insane that claim is?

No one else reports on police, political and press corruption? lol.

I guess Gemma set up the McCracken Tribunal so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I really liked her Ted talk on corruption in the Irish establishment and followed her on Twitter because of it.

...but, after seeing some of her tweets and her love-in with John (Holy) Waters it was obvious to me that she is firmly in the forefront of the swivel-eyed-loon brigade.

This is one of her latest Tweets:

"Welcome to Sweden! Tourist ad shows a woman wearing the veil. This is what happens when liberal countries crawl to globalists and multiculturalists. It’s probably too late for Sweden. It will soon be too late for #Ireland if Irish people don’t waken up and take back their country"

Bet she's OK with nuns wearing the veil in public though?

She is. And these lads.

Good ole white religion, keep Ireland white.

51GTYQfcA8L._SR500,500_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

That's another ad hominem. No defense of her or her ideas. You make references to soviet show trials to try and say people who think what Gemma says is crazy, are part of an authoritarian group who want to shut down dissent.

The stuff she comes out with is crazy. The ideas she espouses have no basis in reality. So the options are that she is mentally ill, deluded or just shilling these ideas for a few quid.

She puts childrens health/lives at risk by advocating non vaccination! She also believes in chemtrails :rolleyes:

I really liked her Ted talk on corruption in the Irish establishment and followed her on Twitter because of it.

...but, after seeing some of her tweets and her love-in with John (Holy) Waters it was obvious to me that she is firmly in the forefront of the swivel-eyed-loon brigade.

This is one of her latest Tweets:

"Welcome to Sweden! Tourist ad shows a woman wearing the veil. This is what happens when liberal countries crawl to globalists and multiculturalists. It’s probably too late for Sweden. It will soon be too late for #Ireland if Irish people don’t waken up and take back their country"

The woman in question on the billboard was born in Sweden as well but that seemed to slip Gemma's tiny mind.

The woman in question on the billboard was born in Sweden as well but that seemed to slip Gemma's tiny mind.
    But but but she isnt white?!?! She should be blond and white definitely if she is Swedish!!!!

I actually fell on the floor laughing at this.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This is just hilarious

Gemma is wonderful even though she believes a shadowy globalist cabal are going around tricking people into being gay.

Thanks for bringing back the comedy after hours.

Terry Pratchet

Well you know - how else will they reduce the world population so they can achieve their targets of - what was it - 35% Autism rates in the general populace by 2050? Sure of course you are going to want to get everyone to go gay and so stop reproducing. Then you have less people to hit with the Autism making chemtrails - and less areas to have to broadcast the Autism making 5G signals. Lucifer's plans cost money you know!

Sure its all so obvious you sheeples.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Well you know - how else will they reduce the world population so they can achieve their targets of - what was it - 35% Autism rates in the general populace by 2050? Sure of course you are going to want to get everyone to go gay and so stop reproducing. Then you have less people to hit with the Autism making chemtrails - and less areas to have to broadcast the Autism making 5G signals. Lucifer's plans cost money you know!

Sure its all so obvious you sheeples.

I'm confused. If the population shrinks due to us all being gay (apparently being tricked into being gay, at that!), then who will big pharma sell their vaccines to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement