Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

Who knows. Lucifer moves in mysterious ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

How do you trick someone into being gay?

HEY dude, want to play some videogames? You can use my throbbing flesh coloured joystick!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

In fairness she shines a light into areas no one else will talk about.
    Police corruption. Political corruption. Press corruption.

Her nonsensical ramblings and nasty attacks actually do harm to the causes she claims to support.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

HEY dude, want to play some videogames? You can use my throbbing flesh coloured joystick!

I'm not falling for that again.

Her nonsensical ramblings and nasty attacks actually do harm to the causes she claims to support.

That's true. There's so much nonsense that she spouts that if there was one thing that's true hidden amongst it all, we'd never realise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I listened to her recent YouTube regarding the ACI meeting in Ashbourne.

What a load of meandering, scaremongering guff. If you're fooled by this disingenuous charlatan then you're a dopeyhole.

Looking like Oswald Mosley did make me laugh. As did her dewy eyed recollection of St. Patrick's Day of yore and hoping we can reclaim it as the reverential day of appreciation it once was (when was that?). The fact that St. Patrick was a foreigner spreading a new religion in Ireland was kinda lost on her Celtic dreamscape lie.

What a wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

humberklog wrote: »

What a load of meandering, scaremongering guff. If you're fooled by this disingenuous charlatan then you're a dopeyhole.

Thing is, there's no shortage of them. No-hopers and shut-ins who are just desperate for someone to blame for their own short-comings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

humberklog wrote: »
    I listened to her recent YouTube regarding the ACI meeting in Ashbourne.

Looking like Oswald Mosley did make me laugh. As did her dewy eyed recollection of St. Patrick's Day of yore and hoping we can reclaim it as the reverential day of appreciation it once was (when was that?). The fact that St. Patrick was a foreigner spreading a new religion in Ireland was kinda lost on her Celtic dreamscape lie.

What a wagon.

It is, and always will be, an opportunity to get hammered. Not much more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Thing is, there's no shortage of them. No-hopers and shut-ins who are just desperate for someone to blame for their own short-comings.

This 100%. They are not content in their own lives and instead of doing something positive to better their own existence they have to find someone to blame. It's easier to blame others for your woes instead of taking the hard option and doing something to better yourself.

Birneybau wrote: »
      It is, and always will be, an opportunity to get hammered. Not much more than that.

It is now but it wasn't always. Pubs were closed on St. Patrick's day. However in the US it was used as an excuse to get drunk. Drinking on St. Paddy's day is actually an american tradition we imported.

However now it's started, I'm sure it'll never go away.

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭francois

Grayson wrote: »
      It is now but it wasn't always. Pubs were closed on St. Patrick's day. However in the US it was used as an excuse to get drunk. Drinking on St. Paddy's day is actually an american tradition we imported.

However now it's started, I'm sure it'll never go away.

The pubs were closed, however there was the dog show in the RDS which sold alcohol until 1961, which proved inexplicably popular

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

francois wrote: »
      The pubs were closed, however there was the dog show in the RDS which sold alcohol until 1961, which proved inexplicably popular

I *HIC* FCUKING LOVE DOGSH *HIC*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Grayson wrote: »
      I'm not falling for that again.

I fall for it every time! Well if its an impressive Joystick!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

gman2k wrote: »
      She doesn't speak or present like a person with an actual mental illness. But it's disconcerting for rational people to listen to her "crazy" outpourings.
      She's a hateful individual, who is doing genuine harm to people she has targeted with her outlandish conspiracies. She is presenting as homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. before we even get to her anti Vax views, the anti semite Soros /globalist theory.......
      She's the delusional idiot who put herself forward to be President of this nation, and has ramped up her extreme rightwing bile, so forgive us if we call her crazy.

It is easy to give all to these labels and derogatory names to people. Ever think there may be people who do not have our best interest at heart? That they r mad for control and world domination? If people research a bit themselves they might know that she is on the ball on a lot of issues. I see propaganda making people ashamed of their European culture, that is hatred directed towards us but people swallow the propaganda. Multicultural crap in adds. If there were European blooded people in African or middle eastern adverts there would be an outcry. Russians in the USSR fell for propaganda and were nearly genocided, history repeats itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

She's definitely on the ball with a lot of issues. You just have to look at the MSM and see their constant anti Russian propaganda. Sad that we are so easily manipulated by the MSM and swayed by those that control the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

gman2k wrote: »
      She doesn't speak or present like a person with an actual mental illness. But it's disconcerting for rational people to listen to her "crazy" outpourings.
      She's a hateful individual, who is doing genuine harm to people she has targeted with her outlandish conspiracies. She is presenting as homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. before we even get to her anti Vax views, the anti semite Soros /globalist theory.......
      She's the delusional idiot who put herself forward to be President of this nation, and has ramped up her extreme rightwing bile, so forgive us if we call her crazy.

It is easy to give all to these labels and derogatory names to people. Ever think there may be people who do not have our best interest at heart? That they r mad for control and world domination? If people research a bit themselves they might know that she is on the ball on a lot of issues. I see propaganda making people ashamed of their European culture, that is hatred directed towards us but people swallow the propaganda. Multicultural crap in adds. If there were European blooded people in African or middle eastern adverts there would be an outcry. Russians in the USSR fell for propaganda and were nearly genocided, history repeats itself.

Another neo nazi.... Yawn..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

All I read and hear from Gemma is Russian troll factory news . She's swallowed the whole lot sideways and spits it out as a newly formed doctrine that she's in command of.

The irony is quite something. She's telling all who will listen that the sheep are heading for Armageddon because of communist globalist propaganda and yet (imo) she's the one that the Russian propagandists have caught- hook, line and sinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

She's definitely on the ball with a lot of issues. You just have to look at the MSM and see their constant anti Russian propaganda. Sad that we are so easily manipulated by the MSM and swayed by those that control the world.

Read Bill Browder's book' Red Notice' and decide for yourself about the principles and tactics of the Russian political and judicial architecture.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Larbre34 wrote:
      Read Bill Browder's book' Red Notice' and decide for yourself about the principles and tactics of the Russian political and judicial architecture.

100%, and more essential reading is A Very Expensive Poison by Luke Harding re the Litvinenko assassination.
      Knowing about these two stories alone, and the way Russia Today spins propaganda about them tells you all you need to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Russia are becoming more and more powerful. Undermining the E.U. USA and NATO with their stooges

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Ever think there may be people who do not have our best interest at heart? That they r mad for control and world domination? If people research a bit themselves they might know that she is on the ball on a lot of issues.

Yes, basically its more anti Semitic Elders of Zion BS, except today it's wrapped up in Soros (wealthy Jew) who has a globalist agenda, along with Rothschilda controlled central banking.

Research......FFS, get off YouTube man.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Larbre34 wrote: »

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Is it about a group of families that own the worlds reserve currency, spending money on foreign groups to destabilise countries, getting involved in conflicts with over 50 countries since WW2, invading and bombing countries, sending in the IMF and World Bank to strip the assets of the country and in slave them to debt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Is it about a group of families that own the worlds reserve currency, spending money on foreign groups to destabilise countries, getting involved in conflicts with over 50 countries since WW2, invading and bombing countries, sending in the IMF and World Bank to strip the assets of the country and in slave them to debt?

Fun fact, the Rothschild's were a family of significance in the 19th century. Not so much now... Cause I'm pretty sure you believe them to be a part of the evil conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

batgoat wrote: »
      Fun fact, the Rothschild's were a family of significance in the 19th century. Not so much now... Cause I'm pretty sure you believe them to be a part of the evil conspiracy.

Yeah, it's the Payseurs that control the Unicorn Industrial complex now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

inakkjym35001.jpg

Yeah, no significance at all...

Auntie Semite subscribing to a World War 2 conspiracy, I am shocked! They are insignificant in terms of wealth at this point in time and strangely surrounded by anti-semetic conspiracies, of which the Nazis were one of the most famed proponents.

Auntie Semite subscribing to a World War 2 conspiracy, I am shocked!

Who said I subscribed to anything?

You claimed that the Rothschild family are of no significance,
      this is plainly untrue.

They are an extremely important family in international finance, business, mining, philanthropy, Art, property, this is all easily researched and is all public and above board.
      Conspiracy has nothing to do with it.

Why must you tell untruths when making your point?

Or perhaps you're not as smart as you think you are..

Who said I subscribed to anything?

You claimed that the Rothschild family are of no significance,
      this is plainly untrue.

They are an extremely important family in international finance, business, mining, philanthropy, Art, property, this is all easily researched and is all public and above board.
      Conspiracy has nothing to do with it.

Why must you tell untruths when making your point?

Their peak was in the 19th century. Only one member of the family made it onto the Forbes wealthiest people list, he was 1121st place with a a worth of 1.6 billion dollars. That's a lot but insignificant by modern standards and he's unlikely to shift geopolitical affairs.

Source for you
      Also, the Rothschilds began acquiring their wealth in the 1700s, and since then the family has spawned hundreds of descendants, so there is no longer any centralized Rothschild family wealth. The closest thing to a “Rothschild Family” business in 2016 is the Rothschild Group, a multinational investment banking company, but that firm does not in itself generate nearly enough income to back up claims about the family’s wealth. In 2015, the Rothschild Group’s annual revenue was approximately $500 million. In comparison, the world’s largest company, Walmart, has an annual revenue of nearly $500 billion.

It should also be noted that only one member of the Rothschild family is included among Forbes’ 2015 list of the world’s billionaires: Benjamin de Rothschild, who was ranked at number #1121 with a net worth of $1.61 billion.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rothschild-family-wealth/

And every time, you claim not to subscribe to a conspiracy but you seem to give all of them plenty of credence. Eg QAnon, fluoride in the water and now the Rotschild's being of considerable influence in the 21st century. And I was completely accurate in terms of describing them as pretty insignificant.

Their peak was in the 19th century. Only one member of the family made it onto the Forbes wealthiest people list, he was 1121st place with a a worth of 1.6 billion dollars. That's a lot but insignificant by modern standards and he's unlikely to shift geopolitical affairs.

Source for you

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rothschild-family-wealth/

And every time, you claim not to subscribe to a conspiracy but you seem to give all of them plenty of credence. And I was completely accurate in terms of describing them as pretty insignificant.

Whether they peaked in the 19th century is irrelevant, many members of the family today have significant interests in a multitude of billion dollar interests. Even Wikipedia will tell you this. its a plain matter of fact.

Edit ..I see the family is considered to be worth 400 billion, most people would regard that as significant.

The reason I chime in is because you and others consistently and arrogantly dismiss the views of others whilst posting or countering with thoroughly inaccurate information yourselves.

If you are going to accuse others of holding inaccurate info make sure yours is completely factual otherwise it somewhat diminishes your argument.

You could have deconstructed the Rothschild conspiracy with facts but you chose to post inaccurate information yourself.

Don't bother attempting to get into a long argument about what constitutes 'significant' I'm not interested

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Whether they peaked in the 19th century is irrelevant, many members of the family today have significant interests in a multitude of billion dollar interests. Even Wikipedia will tell you this. its a plain matter of fact.

The reason I chime in is because you and others consistently and arrogantly dismiss the views of others whilst posting or countering with thoroughly inaccurate information yourselves.

If you are going to accuse others of holding inaccurate info make sure yours in completely factual otherwise it somewhat diminishes your argument.

You could have deconstructed the Rothschild conspiracy with facts but you chose to post inaccurate information yourself.

a family where the richest person is outside the top 1000 is not running the world.

This discussion has been closed.
    Advertisement