Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

shoulda killed the kitten long time ago...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmZWi0S5WTHVfq8YjxWojeH5Z1sd3KroUe6BV3JrdtBE-zWJsN

kitten_k wrote: »
    I can see why they went for BH, as Loughc said he has been very logical.

Wonder what it was in Sully’s posts that the SK picked up on.

RIP BH, Burn in hell Sully :-p

this post triggered for me on d1.

So when you think someone of a wolf then your word is all that is needed. Yet when someone else says it or gives an FFA you tell them need reasons. Got ya! Your reads are totally off this game, first with Sully and now with me.

And this? Are you blaming sully death on me? a wolfs death?

Green&Red wrote: »
    I should clarify, if he’s evicted straight off it proves my innocence

It means he’ll have lied about getting a prize of a free pass, instead his prize was that letter Barney got which wrongly framed me
    I wouldn’t say it proves your innocence. If he flips wolf it would probably whenever he dies, then yea you may not be a wolf, but doesn’t rule you out as SK.

I think he is telling the truth about the immunity coz as sKeith says - how did he know specific details that you hadn’t revealed?

As I already said you and Trit receiving immunity does not mean neither of you can be evil.

If kitten is evil, whats the narritive here?

I’ll tell you what, I’m willing to test out my theory again tomorrow nite if we’re bith here.
    The CL evicts you and if ur not a wolf and you survive they can evict me

Deal?
    Eventful day I see.

G&R what makes you think that if the CL goes for trit and he survives that means he can’t be a wolf? Have the prize of protection doesn’t put either of you as lock village

GnR, i think you'll survive us others....

what dies this dialog mean?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Morning all. Sorry for being AWOL yesterday. Needed an early night.

Thanks Barney for the prize. I’ve been told I’ll get it automatically but nothing else so have no idea what that entails at the moment.

So, enthusiasm for FFAs yesterday was understandably lacking. Everybody included GnR in theirs, but useful none the less to see who else was topping the charts and who included who else. Crosstown the only other one anywhere close to GnR:

Mollyb60 Whiplashy Green&Red crosstownk 817
    Whiplashy Mam of 4 Kitten_K Green&Red 879
    crosstownk Green&Red MicksJaguar 892
    LoughC Green&Red y0ssar1an22 crosstownk 916
    tritium Green&Red crosstownk LoughC 923

Green&Red 5
    crosstownk 3
    Whiplashy 1
    Mam of 4 1
    Kitten_K 1
    MicksJaguar 1
    y0ssar1an22 1
    LoughC 1

Pter wrote: »
    y0ssar1an22 has been evicted from the camp.

He was a.....NRV.

Who was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

sKeith wrote: »
    And this? Are you blaming sully death on me? a wolfs death?

No not blaming her death on you, was saying your read was off as you had her at 100% village

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

shoulda killed the kitten long time ago...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmZWi0S5WTHVfq8YjxWojeH5Z1sd3KroUe6BV3JrdtBE-zWJsN

Once again your read is off. You want us to vote for you to guarantee a wolf kill but how can we trust that if your read was off with Sully and now with me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Thats a joke of a prize if true, here, we'll give you this prize which means we cant lynch you tomorrow.

It’s not a joke of a prize, it’s an awesome prize especially for a baddie. Think how final three plays out with that on your pocket. It’s actually really good for village too in that scenario, but less useful for village earlier. That’s why G&R is playing like a wolf if he says (I) I think someone is village and (II) let’s remove that prize from them for later. If you know (and you don’t with me) or believe someone is village you wouldn’t in a million years look to so that

Are these all the prizes??

Monday, 10:16 - have I missed it or has this gone unclaimed so far?
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bushtucker Trial has been completed. A Prize has been awarded.

Monday, 12:17 - Barney gets a room and shares it with Strawbs:
    A prize has been awarded.

Monday, 20:59 - Tritium gets immunity from one lynch:
    duffman13 wrote: »
    #Evict Fixxxer

#Award Trit

Tuesday, 11:10 - ???
    A prize has been awarded.

Tuesday, 14:40 - Whiplashy wins a peek and uses it on Barney:
    deconduo wrote: »
    Thank you for your entries. A prize has been awarded.

Tuesday, 20:56 - quickbeam's prize tba
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Hmm

Prize - quickbeam

Evict - yoss

Because its not immunity but just immunity from CL evictions.

We have to go about cancelling all the immunities handed out, but wolfs wont be jumping up and saying i'm immune.

No, that’s the last thing you do, immunities for village are good, immunities for wolves are bad, you only want to take the wolf ones and then ideally confirm the villagers- again think how final three works if two villagers have immunity

Can you explain to me how you are 75% certain whiplashy is good?

I'm 75% certain that the letter was sent by the wolves and trying to figure out why they would say you are bad.

Maybe because he actually is, you know, bad?

He thinks weakening the village is a good strategy for Jesus sake!

If trit can confirms that is what his is too, the yes, we take down his immunity tomorrow before killing whoever we decide to kill.

Mine says eviction, no idea if that’s broader than CL, though I took it to be just lynch. Hadn’t really thought about it until someone pointed out it might be both

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote:
    Who was he?

Apologies; yoss was Leona Lewis.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

quickbeam wrote: »
    Are these all the prizes??

Monday, 10:16 - have I missed it or has this gone unclaimed so far?

Monday, 12:17 - Barney gets a room and shares it with Strawbs:

Monday, 20:59 - Tritium gets immunity from one lynch:

Tuesday, 11:10 - ???

Tuesday, 14:40 - Whiplashy wins a peek and uses it on Barney:

Tuesday, 20:56 - quickbeam's prize tba

I got the first bush tucker trial prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Morning all :) Not going to be around too much this morning due to an appointment. But I’ll see you all in a few hours if I survive the munch.

I got the first bush tucker trial prize.

Oh yeah, of course.

So just one unaccounted for. Could have been a legit reason if the prize was won by the seer who then sent their caught wolf info to Barney.

I didn’t realise there was another prize missing. That could explain the letter rather than my explanation of Trit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok people I'm back. Gig was amazing. Chvrches in the Ulster Hall, just phenomenal. Just to prove I'm old though the bass line hurt my ears and I came home with a splitting headache and had to go immediately to bed.

So just to recap yesterday's events for myself. Can someone point out if I'm wrong somewhere here?

1. Barney and Strawberry had a backroom before she was killed. Barney tricked Strawbs and told her he would know if she lied about her alignment. She claimed NRV, he said he was also NRV. Strawbs got ded and was indeed NRV. No confirmation of Barney's alignment.

2. Whiplash won a peek and peeked Barney. Confirmed him as NRV. No indication of Whippy's alignment so he could be lying about the peek and Barney's NRV status.

3. Barney claims he got a letter from someone who said that G&R is a wolf. G&R (obviously) strongly denies this. No indication of who sent the letter or their alignment.

4. G&R now claims that he won the BT Trial on Monday and won immunity from next eviction. Barney (CL) selects G&R for eviction which fails. This confirms his immunity claim but still doesn't confirm alignment.

5. G&R wants to evict Trit to confirm his alignment (I think) even though a failed eviction proves nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok people I'm back. Gig was amazing. Chvrches in the Ulster Hall, just phenomenal. Just to prove I'm old though the bass line hurt my ears and I came home with a splitting headache and had to go immediately to bed.

So just to recap yesterday's events for myself. Can someone point out if I'm wrong somewhere here?

1. Barney and Strawberry had a backroom before she was killed. Barney tricked Strawbs and told her he would know if she lied about her alignment. She claimed NRV, he said he was also NRV. Strawbs got ded and was indeed NRV. No confirmation of Barney's alignment.

2. Whiplash won a peek and peeked Barney. Confirmed him as NRV. No indication of Whippy's alignment so he could be lying about the peek and Barney's NRV status.

3. Barney claims he got a letter from someone who said that G&R is a wolf. G&R (obviously) strongly denies this. No indication of who sent the letter or their alignment.

4. G&R now claims that he won the BT Trial on Monday and won immunity from next eviction. Barney (CL) selects G&R for eviction which fails. This confirms his immunity claim but still doesn't confirm alignment.

5. G&R wants to evict Trit to confirm his alignment (I think) even though a failed eviction proves nothing.

I told Strawberry that we'd both know if the other was lying, not just that I would know if she was lying. Just so we're clear.

I also evicted yoss (NRV - Leona Lewis)

I gave a prize to QB who has said they'd get whatever it is automatically but she doesn't know what it actually is yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollys Wednesday morning read list:
    QB - Seems helpful but not too much. Have a niggle here but I can't put my finger on it. Nothing else to go on since yesterday. Trusted by Barney apparently as he gave her the eviction reward. Very slight wolf lean.

Kitten - thinking about CL role and other responsibilities. Didn't vote in CL vote. Soft defense against keith. Still nothing to go on since yesterday. Slight town lean.

Mick - 11 posts (at time of writing) not a lot to go on. Still nothing to go on. Neutral/slight town lean.

Duffman - First CL. Evicted fixer (NRV). Nominated himself. Still town lean.

Tritium - got prize off duffer. floats the idea of 3 wolf teams early. lots of talk about FFA's. Claimed immunity from an eviction. Happy with his posts from yesterday. Pushing back against G&R. town lean.

LoughC - keith thinks he's hairy. loughc called keith out on D0 for campaigning for CL. Don't really see any other reason why people think he's wolfy. Still nothing jumping out at me about Lough. Neutral lean.

Barney - Questioning QB yesterday/today. mixed up a quote re: loughC/G&R yesterday. Not a lot else to go on. In backroom with Strawbs before her death. Claims NRV. Whippy claimed peek on Barney returned NRV/Good. barney claimed letter from unknown source saying G&R is wolf. Still no indication of alignment. Town lean.

Whiplash - claims only a wolf would want CL. Suss of keith. Claimed peek on Barney returned NRV/Good. slight neutral/wolf lean.

Mam of 4 - another low poster. FFA1 - G&R, Liz. Suspects whiplash. Nothing else to go on. Nothing further to add. Neutral lean.

G&R - Aggressive poster, talks a lot. suggests early that wolves would be low posters. Says anyone who doesn't evict as per consensus is a definite wolf. Barney's letter claims G&R is wolf. G&R claimed immunity from eviction which turned out to be true. No indication of alignment. Focusing on me cos I've focussed on him yesterday. Strong Wolf lean.

Crosstown - Thinks about CL powers re: Keith on D0. Likes loughc for CL. FFA1 - keith, G&R. Perhaps quiet wolf? Not much else to go on since yesterday. Slight wolf lean.

Keith - playing the loud obnoxious poster role. Wants CL desperately. Campaigned hard. May actually be crazy. Suspects loughc for nonsense reasons. Still campaigning for CL. I still won't be voting for him. slight town lean.

Dead - fixxxer(NRV), Sully(Wolf), Bounty(NRV), Strawberry (NRV), Yossar(NRV), JP Liz(NRV),

12 left alive. Most likely scenario is 3 wolves and 1 SK left.
    8v3v1 with a munch to go this morning where we have to hope the wolves take out the SK or the SK takes out another wolf. Cos we've been terrible at finding them. Worst case scenario it's 6v3v1 after the munch. Not a great position but I've seen the village pull it back from worse situations so all hope isn't lost yet.

I would say we're f**ked, its inevitable that I'll be evicted tonite and I'm an NVR

The town's only hope is that my theory about Trit is right, which given that theres an unaccounted prize knocking around, it may well not be

For anyone who is a villager, you should consider what the consequences of me being set up are, we'll have more information after 10 but if two NVRs go we're left with 6v3v1 as Molly says. IF, and I know its a massive IF, I am telling the truth and I am being set up, you evict me then its 5v3v1 with two munches to go the next morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I would say we're f**ked, its inevitable that I'll be evicted tonite and I'm an NVR

The town's only hope is that my theory about Trit is right, which given that theres an unaccounted prize knocking around, it may well not be

For anyone who is a villager, you should consider what the consequences of me being set up are, we'll have more information after 10 but if two NVRs go we're left with 6v3v1 as Molly says. IF, and I know its a massive IF, I am telling the truth and I am being set up, you evict me then its 5v3v1 with two munches to go the next morning

How do you know how many wolves are left?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I picked up on the immunity power possibly being for all evictions as opposed to just CL evictions. People openly floating it on thread last night was a bit unnecessary really. Let the wolves target Trit and test that mechanic and hopefully it's a failed eviction, there is the possibility that they'd also get another crack ala Barney last night.

What I thought was really really odd about the whole thing was that we got mod notified about the fact G&R was immune but not the night before when he was just as much in the firing line while we didn't get a notification Trit was immune. That whole thing doesn't sit right with me. G&R specifically said he thought his immunity was for one night but yet didn't tell the camp he was immune and no mod intervention from the producers to tell us he was immune till last night. Kinda struggling with that.

I've a sneaky suspicion that my prize is a booby prize and that my "getting it automatically" means I'll be dead at 10am. If so, then good luck village! We're not doing too badly I think, and we can pull it off. Evict GnR for starters.

I took Molly's figure

"we're left with 6v3v1 as Molly says"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

SuffdL9.png

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early YET AGAIN this morning.

Apparently Mollyb60 and Duffman13 were also found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-24-at-13.00.391.png?mtime=20140619232302%202x

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Mollyb60 and Duffman13 have been removed from the show. Mollyb60 (Dawg The Bounty Hunter) was an NRV. Duffman13 (Ryan Tubridy) was a NRV.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR AN IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

• Advertisement

All we know is that one wolf is gone

Advertisement