Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    What’s the logic in not doing it?
    What is the benefit to the village in Trit keeping that life?

If trit was our seer, and the wolves took a swipe at him, he'd survive.
    If trit is in any way good, the fact the evils need to take two swipes at him is our advantage. They'd have to get it out of the way sooner or later, saving us a villager.

Thats why alot of peeps can't reconsil how you could ever be good, if you are wasting our lives so willy nilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

That’s my WHOLE point. You could have proved beyond doubt whether he was lying or not and he’d still have been alive if he was telling the truth. If he wasn’t telling the truth we’d have a dead wolf and a live Yossar

Okay, how did you know more about the eviction thing than you then? Or at least seemed to know more about it. If he's lying great, we'd have found a dead wolf. If he's telling the truth then we get to know that he has a life remaining, not that he is good or bad.

So I think he is telling the truth about the eviction thing and leaning towards him being good. Okay if he's bad and lying about the eviction thing then I'd have killed him, but I can say the exact same thing about yoss. If yoss had come back as evil we'd have known yoss was lying to us. It's easy no that we know yoss was good to say I should have done something else. If trit turns out to be good what benefit is there to my trying to evict him and him losing immunity?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Okay, how did you know more about the eviction thing than you then? Or at least seemed to know more about it. If he's lying great, we'd have found a dead wolf. If he's telling the truth then we get to know that he has a life remaining, not that he is good or bad.

So I think he is telling the truth about the eviction thing and leaning towards him being good. Okay if he's bad and lying about the eviction thing then I'd have killed him, but I can say the exact same thing about yoss. If yoss had come back as evil we'd have known yoss was lying to us. It's easy no that we know yoss was good to say I should have done something else. If trit turns out to be good what benefit is there to my trying to evict him and him losing immunity?

How did he know more about the eviction thing*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

sKeith wrote: »
    If trit was our seer, and the wolves took a swipe at him, he'd survive.

Not true, he’s only immune from a CL vote not a wolf munch

• Advertisement

Am I the only person in here that sees any logic in testing out whether Trit is actually telling the truth about his free pass?

Even he should be on for it as it’ll give him more credibility

Credibility about what though? That he received an eviction immunity. Sure he could have that if he's good or bad. Just like we've no idea now if you're good, we wouldn't have a clue if trit was good had I failed to evict him.

Not true, he’s only immune from a CL vote not a wolf munch

That don't make sense.

Immunity to our only method of killing, but no imunity to the 2 a day killing power of the evils.

Nope, not plausible that thats a thing.

How did he know more about the eviction thing*

Poor reading on my behalf really. Somebody questioned whether my immunity was just for yesterday and it threw me. I went back and reread the message and took one phrase from it that I then took to mean it was just that one day

I know all that really tests my credibility, massively so, that’s why I’m offering myself up after Trit is checked out. Surely that has to count for something?

Immunity to our only method of killing, but no imunity to the 2 a day killing power of the evils.

Nope, not plausible that thats a thing.

That’s what mine was

• Advertisement

Right I’m off to bed. It’ll be interesting to see who is munched in the morning

That’s what mine was
    If trit can confirms that is what his is too, the yes, we take down his immunity tomorrow before killing whoever we decide to kill.

If trit can confirms that is what his is too, the yes, we take down his immunity tomorrow before killing whoever we decide to kill.
    Thats a joke of a prize if true, here, we'll give you this prize which means we cant lynch you tomorrow.

Poor reading on my behalf really. Somebody questioned whether my immunity was just for yesterday and it threw me. I went back and reread the message and took one phrase from it that I then took to mean it was just that one day

I know all that really tests my credibility, massively so, that’s why I’m offering myself up after Trit is checked out. Surely that has to count for something?

But my point is he seemed to know more about the immunity than you did, which suggests he had it himself. Which means that we'd be no closer to knowing if he's good enough if I tried to evict him, and we'd still have ended up with a dead yoss because once trit failed I would have picked yoss again (sorry yoss).

Thats a joke of a prize if true, here, we'll give you this prize which means we cant lynch you tomorrow.

Why do you think it is a joke of a prize?

Why do you think it is a joke of a prize?
    Because its not immunity but just immunity from CL evictions.

We have to go about cancelling all the immunities handed out, but wolfs wont be jumping up and saying i'm immune.

We have to go about cancelling all the immunities handed out, but wolfs wont be jumping up and saying i'm immune.

True I suppose, but if we fail to evict someone who hasn't claimed an immunity then that sort of solves that last problem because it means they're probably a wolf. So wolves would have to be wary of that.

I just see it more likely that its full immunity and G&R is taking us for a ride to clear down trits immunity.

True I suppose, but if we fail to evict someone who hasn't claimed an immunity then that sort of solves that last problem because it means they're probably a wolf. So wolves would have to be wary of that.

I've no doubt about that aspect of it, i'm just wary of believing that it dont stop munches.

But my point is he seemed to know more about the immunity than you did, which suggests he had it himself. Which means that we'd be no closer to knowing if he's good enough if I tried to evict him, and we'd still have ended up with a dead yoss because once trit failed I would have picked yoss again (sorry yoss).

No we could have ended up with a dead Trit!

Maybe the Mods said you can use this as a decoy, I don’t know. I’m scrambling for a reason you got a letter saying I’m a wolf when I’m not. This is a decent theory.

Bare in mind that anyone who is a teammate of Trits if he’s a wolf is going to poo poo my theory

Kill me and see that I’m an NRV and you’ll still wonder if what I’m saying is true, at some stage you’ll have to test my theory

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    A game long immunity is fine

I’m not explaining myself well here so I’ll try again

My prize was the next eviction attempt on me doesn’t work. It’s not ambiguous. If G&R won a prize I’d expect it to be the exact same.

To my mind G&R wants to draw the eviction but I’m not seeing why
    Its understandable that you can't quote exactly, so which of these is more applicable to the prize.

A) d2 lynch has no effect on you.

B) you need to be lynched twice
    I’ll have a B bob!

No other way I can read it

I know i said lynched here, but if you use evicted instead, that would include morning evictions. I will wait for trit to reread, and see if it could cover all eviction attempts.

A game long immunity is fine

I’m not explaining myself well here so I’ll try again

My prize was the next eviction attempt on me doesn’t work. It’s not ambiguous. If G&R won a prize I’d expect it to be the exact same.

To my mind G&R wants to draw the eviction but I’m not seeing why

Here we go, no mention of wolf munches

Maybe the Mods said you can use this as a decoy, I don’t know. I’m scrambling for a reason you got a letter saying I’m a wolf when I’m not. This is a decent theory.

Bare in mind that anyone who is a teammate of Trits if he’s a wolf is going to poo poo my theory

Kill me and see that I’m an NRV and you’ll still wonder if what I’m saying is true, at some stage you’ll have to test my theory

Nobody has claimed getting the prize I highlighted in this post

That prize could have been to send a letter.

Whoever won that prize very likely sent the letter.

We of course could have ended up with a dead Trit. I'm not denying that. I'm saying that he likely has an immunity of some sort, because he knew more about it. He can confirm with sKeith about the degree of immunity when he sees his posts. Someone may have to try to evict trit at some stage, depends on how the game turns out.

I got a letter saying you're a wolf, either because the seer for some reason can't claim on the thread or because someone was messing with me. I presume you think it was the latter, which I think is quite possible.

Here we go, no mention of wolf munches

Evictions are game exits. munches and lynches are all called evictions.

Vote sKeith #1 for camp leader.

I'll kill a wolf, not an NRV....

Aren't you sick of all these cowboys

Vote me and get an assured 100% wolf kill.

Stop all the joking around with all these other yohos who are killing our village.

political-button.jpg

Vote sKeith #1 for camp leader.

I'll kill a wolf, not an NRV....

Aren't you sick of all these cowboys

Vote me and get an assured 100% wolf kill.

Stop all the joking around with all these other yohos who are killing our village.

political-button.jpg
    tenor.gif?itemid=4918928

tenor.gif?itemid=4918928
    giphy.gif

Luck, trust me, before our world colapses!
    MiserlyUnpleasantJaguar-small.gif

• Advertisement

sKeith 177
    Green&Red 138
    Barney92 92
    tritium 72
    duffman13 72
    Loughc 68
    Whiplashy 68
    quickbeam 43
    crosstownk 42
    Mollyb60 38
    MicksJaguar 32
    kitten_k 30
    Mam of 4 15

mam i sorta trust due to ignore the letter.
    kitten i dont know to be honest.
    mick has been helpful in not so helpful way. not great fun. says he gonna vote me but renegs :(
    molly has been agressive
    cross has been cross
    qb has been missing
    whip has been a recipient of a prize, could clear barney, so will be alive tomorrow for sure!
    loughc has been uneventful
    duff has been missing
    trit has been trit
    barney has been the recipient of a prize, SM's account leaves me more wanting to hang than let off, was a recipient of a get out of jail if whip is to be believed.
    green may be green but i am not sure if that makes him guilty of anything
    and me, well, i'll root out the evils for you.

giphy.gif

Advertisement