Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Green&Red wrote: »
    I should clarify, if he’s evicted straight off it proves my innocence

It means he’ll have lied about getting a prize of a free pass, instead his prize was that letter Barney got which wrongly framed me

I wouldn’t say it proves your innocence. If he flips wolf it would probably whenever he dies, then yea you may not be a wolf, but doesn’t rule you out as SK.

I think he is telling the truth about the immunity coz as sKeith says - how did he know specific details that you hadn’t revealed?

As I already said you and Trit receiving immunity does not mean neither of you can be evil.

And barney you got the letter when exactly?

Also why did you give out the prize with no discussion to someone who has been very quite today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I have a list as long as ur arm at the moment. For what its worth

Quickbeam- 50/50, wouldn't be surprised either way
    Kitten_K - has gone to ground making me suspicious
    MicksJaguar - very dubious, have seen nothing to make me think hes not a baddie
    duffman13 - leaning towards good
    tritium - can't get a read, leaning towards good
    Mollyb60 - can't get a read, leaning towards bad
    LoughC - clever player
    y0ssar1an22 - has been pulling themselves back from baddie status through the day
    Barney92 - good, I've no doubts
    Whiplashy - good - would put myself at 75% certain
    Mam of 4 - no interaction so stays in the baddie pile on the basis of the lurking yesterday, reading but adding nothing, will make my top three
    crosstownk - very, very suspicious, have been since the start
    SKeith - leaning, more than leaning, pretty sure hes good, otherwise its been an awesome show and we should all be taking notes

So, either barney is an unwilling bit player in you and whiplashes panto, or he is in cahoots with you two.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ok leaving Barney out of the list from this morning (trying to keep him wolfy in my head is getting too complicated so for now I'll go with occams razor and assume he's good) my FFA#2 is Whippy, G&R and Crosstown. For reasons outlined in my read list from this morning.

Vote for CL will possibly be for Barney. If only to see what he does with it.

Here's why you went all gung ho for molly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sKeith wrote: »
    n2 update.

wolf1: barney
    wolf2: gnr
    wolf3: whiplash

sk: loughc

most trusted villager tonight is loughc, i think he's just the best and i'm going to start voting him in as CL after i've served myself.

Well that’s me gone in the morning so.

It’s been fun :)

Skeith’s curse continues. I still think SK is SKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

And barney you got the letter when exactly?

Think it was about four, but I'll go back and check.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    At the moment Mam is top of my list. I know she posted this morning saying she wouldn’t be around today, but after a day of lurking yesterday it’s all just too suspicious. What she has posted has been absolute fluff.

Also to be honest sKeith I keep flip flopping on you. At the moment I’m leaning towards good but you were the first person I became suspicious of and I just can’t seem to fully shake it.

Why didn't you peek mam or me?

Also why did you give out the prize with no discussion to someone who has been very quite today

I was going all in on my yoss being evil angle. I didn't want to give it to trit as that would be two prizes for one person. I wasn't sure about cross and skeith. I was tempted by whiplash too, but if they're evil I didn't want them getting a second prize and maybe giving them more villager status.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

The choice was between the 3 of you, but at the time I was most suspicious of Barney. The “consequences” thing seemed very suss, and Milkshakes post this morning indicated that she didn’t fully trust him even after being speaking privately.

• Advertisement

Actually on that note, has anyone checked to see if Mam has fallen into that funny she was lurking behind yesterday.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Actually on that note, has anyone checked to see if Mam has fallen into that funny she was lurking behind yesterday.

That should say dunny....stupid auto correct!

I have a list as long as ur arm at the moment. For what its worth

Quickbeam- 50/50, wouldn't be surprised either way
    Kitten_K - has gone to ground making me suspicious
    MicksJaguar - very dubious, have seen nothing to make me think hes not a baddie
    duffman13 - leaning towards good
    tritium - can't get a read, leaning towards good
    Mollyb60 - can't get a read, leaning towards bad
    LoughC - clever player
    y0ssar1an22 - has been pulling themselves back from baddie status through the day
    Barney92 - good, I've no doubts
    Whiplashy - good - would put myself at 75% certain
    Mam of 4 - no interaction so stays in the baddie pile on the basis of the lurking yesterday, reading but adding nothing, will make my top three
    crosstownk - very, very suspicious, have been since the start
    SKeith - leaning, more than leaning, pretty sure hes good, otherwise its been an awesome show and we should all be taking notes

Can you explain to me how you are 75% certain whiplashy is good?

I'm 75% certain that the letter was sent by the wolves and trying to figure out why they would say you are bad.

You did, make an absolute balls of that. You had a free shot to see about Trit and you didn’t. What if it’s a wolf tomorrow nite and they refuse to do it?

A free shot to see about trit? What would you have learned had he not been killed? That he was telling the truth about having a free eviction pass. That doesn't tell you if he's good or not. If he is good surely him having two lives would be a good thing.

Maybe the serial killer sent the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Barney92 wrote: »
    A free shot to see about trit? What would you have learned had he not been killed? That he was telling the truth about having a free eviction pass. That doesn't tell you if he's good or not. If he is good surely him having two lives would be a good thing.

It’s if he had been killed that we’d have learned something. You had a free shot at that

Why does the CL have to carry out the will of the people? I mean if they say if you elect me and I'll evict XXX, and then they don't do that that's not the may west obviously, but then we can question them on it.

If we just say that whoever becomes CL essentially evicts whoever is top of the FFA then what really is the point of electing anyone. It doesn't really tell us much about them. It's more of a formality.
    Pter wrote: »
    A prize has been awarded.

Barney winning prize yesterday

Pter wrote: »
    A prize has been awarded.

so, who won this prize.

It’s if he had been killed that we’d have learned something. You had a free shot at that

If he died we'd have learned that he was lying about the prize he got. That seems unlikely because he seemed to have more knowledge of the prize than you did. So I reckon he does have the same prize as you. So he was unlikely to have died even if I tried to evict him.

If he died we'd have learned that he was lying about the prize he got. That seems unlikely because he seemed to have more knowledge of the prize than you did. So I reckon he does have the same prize as you. So he was unlikely to have died even if I tried to evict him.

That’s my WHOLE point. You could have proved beyond doubt whether he was lying or not and he’d still have been alive if he was telling the truth. If he wasn’t telling the truth we’d have a dead wolf and a live Yossar

Am I the only person in here that sees any logic in testing out whether Trit is actually telling the truth about his free pass?

Even he should be on for it as it’ll give him more credibility

• Advertisement

That’s my WHOLE point. You could have proved beyond doubt whether he was lying or not and he’d still have been alive if he was telling the truth. If he wasn’t telling the truth we’d have a dead wolf and a live Yossar

He was given the prize by duffman, he didnt win it and keep it secret.
    He told us what it did, withholding some details.

When you posted your post about, ure i can't be lynched, he revealed details that you did not reveal.

I believe trit got the immunity prize.

If he is a wolf, we'd just have another notice that trit can't be lynched today.

It does not tell us if he is a wolf or not.

If whip is telling the truth, then barney is telling the truth, and di recieve a letter saying you are bad.

Killing you and you turning up bad does not make barney or whip good.

If whip dies, we learn if we can trust barney and if the letter was real, but not if ifs contents are true.

if you die, we learn nothing except your alignment.

if barney dies, it can proves if letter was real or not.

we really should have followed mams advice and ignored the letter, it was huge distraction.

a seer check on whip would be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Whip and Barney are interlinked here tbh, a seer check as mentioned by Keith oh whip woukd certainly open doors. Trit I gave a prize to, G&R not forthcoming with his prize is a bit frustrating but doesn't mean much however transparency when revealing was required and wasn't there.

But my plan is to evict Trit and then if he gets a pass evict me because in the scenario where he is not a wolf then I almost certainly am and you’re down a wolf either way

Am I the only person in here that sees any logic in testing out whether Trit is actually telling the truth about his free pass?

Even he should be on for it as it’ll give him more credibility

There's logic in not doing it aswell. There is plenty of time for that line of thought tomorrow

But my plan is to evict Trit and then if he gets a pass evict me because in the scenario where he is not a wolf then I almost certainly am and you’re down a wolf either way

Did you not say earlier you thought Trit was good, sorry I was speed reading and may be mistaken or taken outta context but thought I noted that?

why is either you are trit wolves?

Can you show us how you came to that conclusion, how you are so certain, that you are not both villagers, having a fight?

Can you explain to me how you are 75% certain whiplashy is good?

I'm 75% certain that the letter was sent by the wolves and trying to figure out why they would say you are bad.

I believed the dithering Whippy made around telling us about Barney, it seemed plausible

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    There's logic in not doing it aswell. There is plenty of time for that line of thought tomorrow

What’s the logic in not doing it?
    What is the benefit to the village in Trit keeping that life?

Advertisement