Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, hence why in my 9.59 post I said that I couldn't be certain of Strawberry being good, but that I believed she was.

Ok - this was posted as I posted above. It's either clever villager play or clever wolf play that got Strawbs munched.

Now I'm extra confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Whiplashy wrote: »
    So are we supposed to believe you over strawberry? We know strawberry was a villager. There’s a world of difference between “consequences” and the mods telling you if one of you lied, in my opinion.

No, I'm not sure why Strawberry said consequences. I'm pretty sure I just said that we would be informed, although I don't think I actually specified how we would be informed (whether consequences or just being told). I had planned on doing a post here (related to me lying) to give evidence to my claim of their being a mechanic to show when one of us lied, but decided against it in the end.

We had discussed lying about the prize a bit to gauge some reactions but we never settled on a plan to do so. Maybe that was Strawberry's thinking. I think she had twigged this morning that I had being lying about the 'lie mechanic'.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Ok - this was posted as I posted above. It's either clever villager play or clever wolf play that got Strawbs munched.

Now I'm extra confused.

I was hoping for SM not to engage much once I had told her, which might point out she was a wolf, but she was quite open.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So there was no lie stipulation?

Green&Red wrote: »
    So there was no lie stipulation?

No, sorry Strawberry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Found one.

I won't embed picture cause its very gruesome and probably NSFW.

Quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter (dead NRV)
    Kitten_K
    fixxxer dead (NRV)
    MicksJaguar
    duffman13
    sullivlo (dead wolf)
    tritium
    Mollyb60
    LoughC
    Strawberry Milkshake (dead NRV)
    y0ssar1an22
    Barney92
    JP Liz V1 (dead NRV)
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green & Red
    crosstownk
    SKeith

No idea how many other roles there are but it looks an ok start for the village

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Poor Molly.

I’m inclined to give Barney the benefit of the doubt for now. Barney do you think you were giving the prize by the person who won yesterday’s trial or do you think it was a separate prize?

I'm fairly Neutral on the Barney thing it could easily be a wolf play as a villager play

kitten_k wrote: »
    Poor Molly.

I’m inclined to give Barney the benefit of the doubt for now. Barney do you think you were giving the prize by the person who won yesterday’s trial or do you think it was a separate prize?

No idea, SM thought it might be because I used "evict" in a post and was the first to do so after the munch. I considered this but the mods response was almost immediately after that post so it seems unlikely, but not impossible. I'm inclined to think that either someone gave it to me or that it was because of the post number of my post and the mods knew that post no 225 would be given a prize.

• Advertisement

No, sorry Strawberry :(

Well that’s a horse of a different colour

Strawberry is another suspect. Why would the mention of Hulk Hogan spook Sully?

My own take on Bounty's killing is that it was because he didn't want drawn out campaigns each day, which would have been easier for wolves to hide in. Also, his mention of more than one team of wolves might have made one team think Bounty was on the other.

You posted this at 3.47pm yesterday. Can you explain why if you were already in a room with strawberry you were publicly calling her out? That makes zero sense

Green&Red wrote: »
    You posted this at 3.47pm yesterday. Can you explain why if you were already in a room with strawberry you were publicly calling her out? That makes zero sense

Because it was in conjunction with a conversation we were having. The lie detector didn't actually exist so I was trying to see how she would react in the back room.

I did get into a bit of a back and forth about the will of the people Lough. I made a clear mistake on the thing with the three teams of three and my views on strawberry admittedly have changed.

You did follow it up with this in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ill just clarify that the mods dont condone animal cruelty to obtain these pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Because it was in conjunction with a conversation we were having. The lie detector didn't actually exist so I was trying to see how she would react in the back room.

Was playing dumb a ruse too,

Like you read that sully was hogan in the munch post.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Does this count :P

No.

Pter wrote: »
    Ill just clarify that the mods dont condone animal cruelty to obtain these pictures.

Mine was sadly RIP’d before I arrived on the scene. The state pathologist released the body and with the blessing of the family the picture was taken and released. Collateral limb damage is just something I’m going to have to bare on my conscience

sKeith wrote: »
    Was playing dumb a ruse too,

Like you read that sully was hogan in the munch post.

Ha, I wish. That was just a mistake on my part. I was looking for something quickly so I could provoke a reaction from her and didn't notice that.

I’ve made my vote for Barney, choosing to believe his story

• Advertisement

A prize has been awarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’m a vegetarian. I 100% would not kill an animal to enter a trial lol

Anyone?

There isn't many alive insects this time of year they are all mainly something else

No.

Was worth a try

Not me. Anyone wanna claim?

There isn't many alive insects this time of year they are all mainly something else

I shall accept cocoons or any mid transformational states.

I shall accept cocoons or any mid transformational states.

I fooked if im going out in the rain with a piece of paper with your name on it, looking under rocks and leaves trying to get a photo of a cocoon :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm never going to win a prize! :(

• Advertisement

I fooked if im going out in the rain with a piece of paper with your name on it, looking under rocks and leaves trying to get a photo of a cocoon :D

That is your choice to make. We have some entries already so minimum requirements of the trial have been fulfilled. If you dont want the chance to win a prize, thats ok by me.

Advertisement