Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Post count for those left:

sKeith 183
    Green&Red 148
    Barney92 94
    tritium 78
    Loughc 73
    Whiplashy 69
    quickbeam 55
    crosstownk 44
    kitten_k 34
    MicksJaguar 32
    Mam of 4 15

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Green&Red wrote: »
    Whats a conversion?

A player villager has been converted to the wolf team

Whats a conversion?

Ask your teammates!! :)

When somebody starts as a villager but gets made in to a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

quickbeam wrote: »
    Is it worth continuing? We can't fire at GnR again. Anyone else anyone is strongly suspicious of?

Depends, the rules say that if no one fires then the SK gets to fire and wins a prize. But it's not clear if the rules mean if no one actually fires the bullet or not. If it is if no one fires the bullet then we are better off firing it ourselves.

As Mam is lowest poster, and hasn't contributed much, I'm kinda itching to use that gun on her. Mam, anything to say first?

• Advertisement

To be fair, it is possible that the person who got converted wasn't a villager. Maybe the SK got to bring someone on to their side and chose a wolf, or the wolves chose the SK. Unlikely, but not completely impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Well thats a balls.
    Maybe there wasn't as many wolves to begin with? Otherwise a conversion would seem very unfair

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Is it worth continuing? We can't fire at GnR again. Anyone else anyone is strongly suspicious of?

I think we treat this as a vig and go for the players we see as most suspicious

No one should be using this on their own bat, try to get some consensus on who to target

Given two of my last ffa have been targeted already I'd nominate loughc, kitten, and mick I guess from those left Loughc for previous reasons other two mainly because they aren't particularly memorable which is odd for them

So a quick FFA, and the top three are shot until the bullet is fired?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Barney92 wrote: »
    To be fair, it is possible that the person who got converted wasn't a villager. Maybe the SK got to bring someone on to their side and chose a wolf, or the wolves chose the SK. Unlikely, but not completely impossible.

No offence Barney but you’d be my number one pick for who got converted. Pretty much confirmed good yesterday, you’d be the most expected option. Therefore you’re high on my suspicion list today.

• Advertisement

#FFA

Mick’s Jaguar
    Mamof4

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Depends, the rules say that if no one fires then the SK gets to fire and wins a prize. But it's not clear if the rules mean if no one actually fires the bullet or not. If it is if no one fires the bullet then we are better off firing it ourselves.

Clarfication: If no one is evicted via this trial (if no one successfully fires the paintball round), the SK will get the bullet and a prize.

(Something this game has drilled home as an inexperienced mod is how vital every word is.....)

I'll compile FFAs so. Cut-off at 11.30am.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Clarfication: If no one is evicted via this trial (if no one successfully fires the paintball round), the SK will get the bullet and a prize.

(Something this game has drilled home as an inexperienced mod is how vital every word is.....)

Then we probably should use all the bullets. If shoot the remaining four at least then the SK is a potential victim too, rather than removing them from the scenario.

The only reason I wouldn't do that is so that we intentionally give the SK the gun. The prize might help them identify a wolf and then shoot that wolf. SK needs wolves dead too, at least nearly all the wolves. Not saying we should do this by the way just trying to gauge opinions.

I read it as the gun has to fire. Given the alternative is a free kill for the SK I don't think we can take the chance tbh

Lord TSC wrote: »

Mod confirm beat me to it

Loughc wrote: »
    No offence Barney but you’d be my number one pick for who got converted. Pretty much confirmed good yesterday, you’d be the most expected option. Therefore you’re high on my suspicion list today.

Ah, that's why I wouldn't have converted me. With a conversion you almost are forcing the village to lynch those that people think are almost confirmed good because their the obvious targets for conversion.

I'm not saying I'm confirmed good before anyone jumps on it, that was just using your phrasing.

Then we probably should use all the bullets. If shoot the remaining four at least then the SK is a potential victim too, rather than removing them from the scenario.

The only reason I wouldn't do that is so that we intentionally give the SK the gun. The prize might help them identify a wolf and then shoot that wolf. SK needs wolves dead too, at least nearly all the wolves. Not saying we should do this by the way just trying to gauge opinions.

Scratch that, they get the prize after they fire. So this would only make sense if the SK has some ability to find out people's alignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

FFA Mam and kitten. They were both on my list last night and haven’t seen anything to change my mind.

I’m undecided on a third. MJ hasn’t given us much to decide whether good or bad. I know Barney was good yesterday which does raise suspicions but at the moment I’m not convinced enough to put either on the list.

If either of my picks are proven to be a wolf is anyone prepared to consider that I’m not a wolf?

• Advertisement

FFA:
    Mam
    Mick
    Kitten

Mam is based on low post count and little contribution. The other two are more guts at the moment. Today, now that I have more time, I'll hope to ISO a few players and come up with better justification. I just don't think I'd have that done before 11.30am deadline.

If either of my picks are proven to be a wolf is anyone prepared to consider that I’m not a wolf?

It would be certainly something to bear in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

If you need to take me out to avoid a rolled player being killed then go for it but you would not be taking out a wolf / sk.

I would hope it would! A bogus letter has me in this bother

And before its asked, if anyone is wondering why I didnt go for Trit there as my shot.

My whole theory around Trit was based on him lying about his prize. He may not have lied, there is another prize out there unaccounted for. But I had said before the evictions last nite that I didn't think he was a wolf. His defence of his prize has been pathetic IMO but I'd prefer to test that theory at eviction time with a free shot.

However from day 1 I've said I think CrosstownK is a wolf and I stand by that

Well, Crosstown's not an option any more.

Any more ffas peeps - trial has to be done by mid-day so we need to b fairly fast about this I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A prize has been awarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

#FFA

1. Mick - not sitting right with me. Too quiet

2. Mam - just based on low post count which is weak reasoning but that's it.

I'm quite concerned now that Barney may have been converted (if he wasn't a wolf to begin with!).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FFA ,
    Green and Red ,
    Whiplashy .

I know I'm not posting much , so it's either a tactical ploy on my part to try fly under the radar and not draw too much attention to myself , or it's me still trying to figure out the game .
    I know which it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    FFA ,
    Green and Red ,
    Whiplashy .

So basically just me then since Green&Red has already been shot at.

Advertisement