Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Do we? I’d feel much safer with a leader who will carry out the wishes of the majority. Last thing we want is a strong leader who turns out to be a wolf.

tis a valid point now that i think about it. QB for leader

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

#campleader1

I voted for me obvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

If we’re going for FFa for the CL to select the evictee from then do we need to control it more tightly- say 3 in an ffa submission but evictee from the top 2 overall or do we go with normal way? I figure if a wolf gets CL then we need to get as much info out of that as we can down the line.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

no offence, but we need a strong leader

None taken. I’ll freely admit to not being a leader here. Might actually not be such a bad thing to have the weaker players go first and leave the stronger when we’re deeper in to the game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    If we’re going for FFa for the CL to select the evictee from then do we need to control it more tightly- say 3 in an ffa submission but evictee from the top 2 overall or do we go with normal way? I figure if a wolf gets CL then we need to get as much info out of that as we can down the line.

Whoever is in line to be evicted should also get the chance to defend themselves and not have their elimination come out of the blue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I think we should come to a consensus about who we want killed and then have someone put themselves forward to carry out the will of the people

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'm voting for myself, I dont think I'll make it too far and really want the role
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    The Camp Leader position is one that can only be assigned to a player ONCE in the game (unless all remaining players have been camp leader previously, in which case the counter resets).

So here's why I'm asking about people being reluctant to take the camp leader role, later in the game it can be effectively a three in a row kills for wolves and spell game over for the village.

Obviously with Sully gone that helps hugely but we need to lynch well and hope for a bit more crossfire between the teams

quickbeam wrote: »
    Whoever is in line to be evicted should also get the chance to defend themselves and not have their elimination come out of the blue.

Agree on that, more trying to arrange how we achieve that. Well have a CL by 6. That leaves it tight for FFA so we need to agree how to do it. Maybe ffa during the day in parallel so thatCL has something to work with

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think we should come to a consensus about who we want killed and then have someone put themselves forward to carry out the will of the people

Not a bad idea. I’m most suspicious of those who have made 1 or 2 meaningless posts and nothing else. If I were a wolf I’d most likely be trying to keep a low profile and not stand out.

All of sully interactions

Sully - first to post
    Kitten says hello to sully
    Sully responds to skeith about necro no rule playbook - thanked by louchc and QB. Keith then replies than he will be backing sully in next campaign because of this post. Loughc responds to same post.
    Sully quotes OP asking should we take anything from character names we have been assigned (she was hulk hogan).
    Sully replies to Keith’s camp food post. Keith responds back.
    Keith makes post putting sully as favourite for camp villager.
    Sully replies to strawbs post about spending all day discussing camp leader.
    Sully replies to my post about the characters in OP pic. Mentions again whether characters align with roles.
    Sullivo thanks a post from green discussing camp leader and them having proposed who they (CL) should Lynch. Sully also responds saying greens post makes most sense.

Sullivo (hulk hogan) and a wolf is dead.

• Advertisement

I disagree, the consensus of the people will be more informed later in the day with more info. It's also more time sensitive to elect someone than lynch someone. Worst case we elect a wolf who goes rogue, then wolf is dead tomorrow.

The camp leader needs to carry out the will of the village regardless

duffman13 wrote: »
    I disagree, the consensus of the people will be more informed later in the day with more info. It's also more time sensitive to elect someone than lynch someone. Worst case we elect a wolf who goes rogue, then wolf is dead tomorrow.

The camp leader needs to carry out the will of the village regardless

I don’t really understand ur logic. It’s more important that we try to get a wolf. Anyone can do the actual role of CL. If they don’t follow the will of the people well thats a massive red flag that they’re a wolf.

If fact we’d almost be better choosing a wolf as CL straight off because they’d have to do what we choose or risk being lynched tomorrow. I’m leaning towards having a concrete decision made for the CL, no wiggle room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

kitten_k wrote: »
    I can see why they went for BH, as Loughc said he has been very logical.

Wonder what it was in Sully’s posts that the SK picked up on.

RIP BH, Burn in hell Sully :-p

What makes you say the serial killer took out BH? Why could it not be a wolf team?

i dunno. you wanting it so badly implies to me it is a self serving tactic rather than having the interests of the village at heart. like a career politician.

i prefer reluctant leaders myself

I really don't want the job, but if someone must do it, then i'll reluctantly take the first watch. I'd perform sepuku if I thought it was in the villages interest.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Same. One of them is a bad guy. And BH was taken out after being one of the people to question Keith. Which could indicate sKeith is a bad guy or exonerate him as it could be considered foolish to make such an obvious move.

Did he? I was under the impression that BH was supporting me and correcting loughc false narrative that those seeking CL are wolfie.
    Its a job that somebody has to do, and its best that its somebody that you trust.

Read my 2nd post again. I was saying in it that as i read it, everybody should realistically vote for themselves, but vote me anyhow, caz i trust me implicitly.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay, so sKeith’s reads aren’t as good as I supposed. I don’t say that makes him a wolf but I do say I’m less inclined to vote for him as CL.

I’m happy to be CL and put in the elimination order that the village agrees to. I’d not want to make any elimination decision myself though. I can also be trusted for any extra benefits that come with CL but of course I can’t exactly prove I can be trusted.

Why not? Are you afraid of the consequences for a wrong decision?
    I have no such fear,

Vote for me as CL. Indecision costs innocent lives!

fixxxer wrote: »
    #campleader1

I voted for me obvs.

First glance:
    Everybody should be voting for themselves.
    2nd Glance:
    But that gives a big advantage to the wolves, who can vote in blocks.

Fixxxer, I liked your first no fluffy post. Can we get more non fluffiness from you so you can be properly evaluated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Why does the CL have to carry out the will of the people? I mean if they say if you elect me and I'll evict XXX, and then they don't do that that's not the may west obviously, but then we can question them on it.

If we just say that whoever becomes CL essentially evicts whoever is top of the FFA then what really is the point of electing anyone. It doesn't really tell us much about them. It's more of a formality.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A prize has been awarded.

I don’t really understand ur logic. It’s more important that we try to get a wolf. Anyone can do the actual role of CL. If they don’t follow the will of the people well thats a massive red flag that they’re a wolf.

If fact we’d almost be better choosing a wolf as CL straight off because they’d have to do what we choose or risk being lynched tomorrow. I’m leaning towards having a concrete decision made for the CL, no wiggle room.

I agree 100% on a wolf being more important to kill. I was countering your assertation that we should pick someone then elect a leader. But we need to go the opposite way, we pick a leader (villager hopefully) we've still got three hours go discuss who dies and why. We get much more info upon which to make our decision.

We pick who dies and elect someone at 6 then what to we do till 9? By all means discuss who to lynch between now and 9 but we need to elect a leader first (chronologically anyway)

Barney92 wrote: »
    Why does the CL have to carry out the will of the people? I mean if they say if you elect me and I'll evict XXX, and then they don't do that that's not the may west obviously, but then we can question them on it.

If we just say that whoever becomes CL essentially evicts whoever is top of the FFA then what really is the point of electing anyone. It doesn't really tell us much about them. It's more of a formality.

I think the will of the people is important but that's my opinion, but as you say above if someone goes against the will of the people then we have questions to ask.

Becoming camp leader has things attached to it outside of the lynch IMO, which is why there is a point in electing someone trustworthy

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Which wolf is cleaning the dunny, I am getting wood

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Which wolf is cleaning the dunny, I am getting wood

That's a bit inappropriate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

fixxxer wrote: »
    No ones gonna munch me, I'm posting fluff that's getting in the way of a normal chat.

Might be inclined to hang Mollyb60. Conveniently showed up after the contest finished to give us the answers. Looks helpful initially but isn't really. Distancing from Sulli soon enough after the munch. What say you Molly?
    Ehhh can you point out where I gave the competition answers? I didn't know the first one so I think you may have me confused with someone else.
    no offence, but we need a strong leader
    We can either have a strong leader who makes the decision themselves or a leader who follows the will of the people. Which is it? We can't have both. FWIW I think it completely defeats the purpose of the CL if we're all just gonna vote on it anyway. Why bother with the mechanic at all then? I think the CL should vote for whoever they think is most wolfy. We can then use that info to make a decision on their alignment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

@sKeith - I already answered that, until proven otherwise I am working with the assumption of one wolf team and one SK.

I think people need to bare in mind that the role of the CL is not to just put in the eviction order. The OP says the CL has other responsibilities so we need to keep this in mind when choosing the CL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Vote me and I'll eliminate either lough or kitten.
    If neither is top of the FFA, screw the FFA, I'll still be eliminating one of the above anyhow.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sKeith wrote: »
    If neither is top of the FFA, screw the FFA, I'll still be eliminating one of the above anyhow.

Spoken like a true wolf.

Cause your reads last night went so well! :rolleyes:

So tell me are you a wolf or a SK cause you're clearly not playing for the village!

Did he? I was under the impression that BH was supporting me and correcting loughc false narrative that those seeking CL are wolfie.

Read differently to me. Of course if he were still here we could ask him....

Although in saying that you are starting to convince me. Still not sure I’d trust you to be CL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

What happens if everyone votes for themselves in the CL vote later?

Interesting choices. Neither is screaming wolf at me. Are you going to enlighten us?

Why kitten, what’s your case there?

More sold on loughc but would also like to see your logic laid out

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    What happens if everyone votes for themselves in the CL vote later?

Whoever votes last I assume would get it.

Without knowing the other roles of the CL surely you are better off taking the power away from one person and giving it to the many.

So if I’m a wolf, I’m delighted to be CL if I have a choice, even between two, I can choose the more beneficial to me, unless in the unlikely event that we narrow it to two and they are both Wolves

However if I’m a wolf and I’m chosen as CL but with the instruction that I must carry out the will of the people then that’s bad news for me. If they pick a fellow wolf I’m almost bound to kill him. If they don’t then we know for definite they’re a wolf.

Certainly for the first Lynch I think this is a solid strategy. I’m happy to carry out the groups wishes but I do think we should be looking for two wolves, one that we nominate for CL and one that we nominate to be lynched.

• Advertisement

Also I recognise that it goes against the idea of an all powerful CL but at the end of the day as the villagers we’re trying to get the wolves. It’s very high risk to just one person all that power, it means we could lose three villagers a day

Advertisement