Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Couldn't find a spider , dead fly may do ..
    tritium wrote: »
    Here’s my bug, a dead fly in the corner of my office window. :p
    sKeith wrote: »
    Found one.

I won't embed picture cause its very gruesome and probably NSFW.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Do they have to have ALL their legs??
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    I don’t really know what I’m doing here but this post is supposed to have my pic on it.

Thank you for your entries. A prize has been awarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Not to me it hasn’t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

It wasn't me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

It was me guys. Waiting to find out what I got.

tenor.gif?itemid=5322391

• Advertisement

It was a peek. I’m not going to say who I used it on because they are a NRV and I don’t want to be drawing the attention of the wolves or the SK on them.

It was a peek. I’m not going to say who I used it on because they are a NRV and I don’t want to be drawing the attention of the wolves or the SK on them.
    You'd be drawing attention away from them if they are NRV, not onto them.

The wolves and the SK have better targets than an NRV.

You would be narrowing down the list of possible roles, as if they know to avoid the NRV, then they are more likely to hit a role.

You would be narrowing down the list of possible roles, as if they know to avoid the NRV, then they are more likely to hit a role.

I don’t know, I’m a noob! If people think I should name the person I will. Just don’t want to get a villager targeted.

Was it a time limited peek?

I don’t know, I’m a noob! If people think I should name the person I will. Just don’t want to get a villager targeted.

If its either loughc or cross i want to know, anybody else, not so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sKeith has a point. The wolves know who they are and know that everyone else is a valid target. SK just needs to kill everyone.

It's us villagers who are in the dark.

However, naming an NRV will likely see him killed sooner.

Was it a time limited peek?

No it wasn’t. Should I have saved it so?

No it wasn’t. Should I have saved it so?

TBH, if i won a peek, i'd see who the village wants peeked.

crosstownk wrote: »
    However, naming an NRV will likely see him killed sooner.

That’s what I’m afraid of. If the player was going to be kicked out by the villagers I’d name but until/if we get to that point, they’re surely safer not being named.

That’s what I’m afraid of. If the player was going to be kicked out by the villagers I’d name but until/if we get to that point, they’re surely safer not being named.

That's good plan.

Yeah, me too but let's not worry about that now.

Yep. I think that's the best approach.

does that not make you a target then? as a person able to save another?

I didn’t even think of that. Sorry everyone :(

I think since they are a villager they’ll be happy to help the village even with the realisation that at some stage they’ll have to pay the price

What if Whiplashy is a wolf.....................??? Wolves can win prizes too, can't they? He might end up saving a fellow wolf.

• Advertisement

does that not make you a target then? as a person able to save another?

Better I get taken out than a more experienced player I suppose.

I didn’t even think of that. Sorry everyone :(

Okay, understandable, but its the reason we believe the wolves won the other prizes, because the village didn't get to use them. The wolves will keep prizes to themselves.

Hope this helps.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Maybe keep it under wraps who it is for now, even though it's only a NRV, it'll narrow the field down for Roled players and give the wolves a better chance % wise to hit a roled player.

What if Whiplashy is a wolf.....................??? Wolves can win prizes too, can't they? He might end up saving a fellow wolf.

If I were a wolf, why would I peek a wolf???

The info you have might be of more value than someone else's experience at some point.

If I were a wolf, why would I peek a wolf???

To find the SK? Maybe you won something else and you and you buddies came up with a plan to make you an a.n. other more villagery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well now you can either tell us who the NRV is and then if you ever die we know you were telling the truth and can trust that person if they're still alive. If they die it just proves you knew someone was an NRV, not that you were good.

If you don't tell us you're probably going to be killed (if you are good), so that you can't tell us someone else is good later on. I don't really see too much harm in you telling us. That person may be targeted but if so then it's an NRV who is dead and not a huge loss. I do see that the chances of hitting a roled player would be increased if the wolves/SK decide to leave the NRV alone because they aren't special. However, that strategy would make it more likely for them to hit one of the other team too.

On balance, I recommend telling everyone who you peeked.

I think SK means you’ll get taken out and ur info taken to the grave

I was a wolf I don’t think I’d like this info to be in the domain.
    With the caveat that Whiplashy isn’t a wolf of course. The Mods did have the choice of who got the prize so I suppose it depends on whether they decided to favour evil or not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Loughc wrote: »
    Maybe keep it under wraps who it is for now, even though it's only a NRV, it'll narrow the field down for Roled players and give the wolves a better chance % wise to hit a roled player.

This is also a reason for him to reveal who he peeked though. It stops a rolled player wasting an action (ie a peek) on the person who's been peeked (assuming of course that Whippy is on the up and up).

The more info the village has, the better. So mark me down for the side of 'tell us who you peeked'.

• Advertisement

To find the SK? Maybe you won something else and you and you buddies came up with a plan to make you an a.n. other more villagery.

Well there’s no way for me to prove to you that I’m telling the truth, but if I were going to lie about it I’d be better if claiming I knew someone valuable

Advertisement