Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Good evening folks. Apologies, busy day

So what’s your read on everything Yoshi?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sKeith wrote: »
    wotp choose barney with gnr and yoss in the crossfires, i dont see why we should change that to trit after barney was chosen after declaring gnr and y0ss. if barney wants to double tapp gnr, then i wont have any issues with that, but changing to trit after declaring gnr and y0ss dont seem right.

Why am I in the firing line. You've been gunning for me all day it's seems. You have any reasons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Why am I in the firing line. You've been gunning for me all day it's seems. You have any reasons?

Say what?

Where have I been gunning for you.

Loughc wrote: »
    So what’s your read on everything Yoshi?

Need to read back over the letter, the immunity, etc for chinks in the armour. But the big game is on now

Here's my list of everyone.

Quickbeam:
    Useful collater. If bad we'll get around to her when the numbers are less and we don't have as much use for collation.

Bounty Hunter: n0'd

Kitten_K: defense by dissappear. buyable.

fixxxer: Lord buckethead

MicksJaguar: a bit to coy this game for my liking. too quiet. say more plz.

duffman13: knows trit trusts him and gives trit the gift. pocketing trit, both on team wolf, or duff is on the up and up. 1 half of the kitty sniffing team.

sullivlo: She was a real american.

tritium: Trit is playing his game style exactly as he always plays it. Other halk of the kitty sniffers.

Mollyb60: This biddy thinks i'm crazy, i think she crazy. She seems blind to loughc's wiley ways. calls my perfectly structured arguments regarding loughc nonsense. For the moment, her disregard for my mental capacities and defense of loughc is being put on hold, need some flips to happen before passing righteous judgement here.

LoughC: I'm coming around here, i can sort of see how he is a villager and not an evil mastermind. I'll know by my nightly update how I feel with this slot.

Strawberry Milkshake: Will be missed. Thanks for you support. No idea how I'm gonna win a seat now without you.

y0ssar1an22: was quite quiet, but is getting louder, not gonna complain about that trend.

Barney92: need more data. You are one of the harder ones to pin down. multi mistakes is surprising, but gving benefit of doubt from the meantime.

JP Liz V1: I wonder did she find out who was responsible for destroying the toilet.

Whiplashy: I forget this slot more than others.

Mam of 4: Genie and proud of it.

Green & Red: Nothing stands out.

crosstownk: I Can't understand crosses stance on me, it doen't seem plausable that this is what he actually thinks. I think he is lying.

SKeith: Soon to be camp leader.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm going to evict Green&Red or Yoss if elected by the way. Probably Green&Red to start resolving this letter thing.
    Just to give an alternate choice, tonight i'll be mainly evicting Loughc.

If thats agreeable, vote me.

Y0ss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

All exits are the same, removed from the show.

If we are losing lives unnecessarily for good then evils are gaining benifits.

Some scenarios

One Trit is a villager, people continue to believe he’s a villager, he doesn’t need the extra life

Trit is a baddie, people start to think he is, can’t evict him, bad for the village

Trit is a villager, people start to suspect him, surely it’s still in the interest of the village to have the capacity to evict him?

Or do you know that y0ss is also immune from evictions?

That there. What that about

That there. What that about

Thats where gnr was defending you.

barney declared gnr and yoss.

gnr says, kill these people when you cant kill me.

why should barney reconsider what he has decided?

If he has good evidence he should reconsider.

As for the rest, still trying to catch up. Apologies for the mix up

I wasn’t defending him, I was giving my opinion on who should be evicted

• Advertisement

Where is Barney

If he has good evidence he should reconsider.

As for the rest, still trying to catch up. Apologies for the mix up

No problem, when you catchup you know who is accusing you of what, it wasn't me.

I wanted to know why gnr thinks barney should kill molly and cross before you

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm going to evict Green&Red or Yoss if elected by the way. Probably Green&Red to start resolving this letter thing.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    I wasn’t defending him, I was giving my opinion on who should be evicted

Can't you see how i interpret offering other up is defending.
    Okay, it maybe soft defending, but defending all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ffs, take out G&R

If you've a second stab go with your gut of Yoss or Trit to eliminate the uncertainty, you'll get another go.

G&R that story is fairly loose and flexible your telling

Can't you see how i interpret offering other up is defending.
    Okay, it maybe soft defending, but defending all the same.

Fair

duffman13 wrote: »
    Ffs, take out G&R

If you've a second stab go with your gut of Yoss or Trit to eliminate the uncertainty, you'll get another go.

How is there any uncertainty about me? Aside from the usual suspicions that is

Ffs, take out G&R

Absolutely, it only came up cause Trit was SO against my suggestion of him losing his “extra” life.

We never got a notification about another prize, I’m talking about the letter prize, surely we would have? So what it Trit has been lying about his prize? What if his prize was the letter?

It’s worth trying my new theory, it might be nonsense, if it is there’s very little lost, Trit’s Extra life.
    But if I’m right there’s a massive upside for the village

If I’m wrong I’m gone the following day at any rate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

How is there any uncertainty about me? Aside from the usual suspicions that is

I didn't say there was, Barney said you were his 2nd option, I'm telling him to go with his gut if GR and trit bounce

And I’m saying evict me first!

Ffs, take out G&R

To eliminate the uncertainty. Says so right there

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I see GNR is still up for the chop. I’m happy enough with that.

I need to re-read the whole to and fro with Trit and GNR. Trit might not be as villagery as I thought earlier.

Where is Barney????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Green&Red wrote: »
    Where is Barney????

I think he’s signing your eviction notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Evict Green&Red

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The producers wish to inform the camp that Green&Red is not eligible for eviction tonight.

Camp Leader must pick a new camp mate to vote out. Their deadline to make a decision has been extended by 15 minutes to 21.15

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The producers also want to remind the camp leader that the prize giving deadline is still 9pm.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pter wrote: »
    The producers wish to inform the camp that Green&Red is not eligible for eviction tonight.

Camp Leader must pick a new camp mate to vote out. Their deadline to make a decision has been extended by 15 minutes to 21.15

Well he was telling the truth. Barney where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Hmm

Prize - quickbeam

Evict - yoss

• Advertisement

Happy with that evict. He’s dodge.

Advertisement