Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generation Identity

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Never has Ying & Yang been more relevant. We got too much "tolerance" and "diversity", now we're getting the Yang.

I don't think any right minded people dislike a little bit of diversity in society but should never become so much that people feel that their nations power balance is changing towards the Diversity.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Id be curious to see who put the stickers around my way considering there are some amount of non Europeans living in the area!

I've narrowed your search down to 4 possible people

D6BEB9C4-C238-490C-9A71-C78AC2D0FFE4-1024x682.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I noticed couple weeks ago stickers from this group appearing on lamp posts around my area but kept forgetting to look into it.

Anyway heres there website https://www.generation-identity.org.uk/

Has anyone seen anything similar where they live ?

Rather than just posting ****e from all the right wing sites you can find that normal people can't read because it's blocked why don't you post your own opinion on legitimate issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Id be curious to see who put the stickers around my way considering there are some amount of non Europeans living in the area!

Ive seen plenty of their stickers and posters around Dublin, their members couldnt look more unlike neo nazis if they tried. They wouldnt be my cup of tea but let them off they're doing no harm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

4-5 people, quite the turnout

• Advertisement

4-5 people, quite the turnout

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,090 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

BBFAN wrote: »
    Rather than just posting ****e from all the right wing sites you can find that normal people can't read because it's blocked why don't you post your own opinion on legitimate issues?

You have some massive stick up your hole tonight!

I seen a few ****ing stickers on posts around my area and just wondered had anyone else seen them that's it.

I couldn't give a toss about this crowd most of these groups tend to be embarrassing especially the modern neo nazi supporters.

You have some massive stick up your hole tonight!

I seen a few ****ing stickers on posts around my area and just wondered had anyone else seen them that's it.

I couldn't give a toss about this crowd most of these groups tend to be embarrassing especially the modern neo nazi supporters.

What are you on about?

What are you on about?

Listen let's just keep this nice and simple and cut to the chase. From what I've seen of you on here tonight I can't stand you so I'm not bothered interacting with you.

What are you on about?

Why can you not read whats in the link? just curious..

• Advertisement

Listen let's just keep this nice and simple and cut to the chase. From what I've seen of you on here tonight I can't stand you so I'm not bothered interacting with you.

Okay so, you can't stand my sticking up to your opinion so you'll block me. That's fine. But don't try and later call people snowflakes when you can't stand an opinion that opposes yours.

Why can you not read whats in the link? just curious..

I can? All it leads to is right wing ****? What can you see? Maybe I'm seeing different?

Okay so, you can't stand my sticking up to your opinion so you'll block me. That's fine. But don't try and later call people snowflakes when you can't stand an opinion that opposes yours.

I'm not blocking anyone. Im just bored of the same ****e.

I can? All it leads to is right wing ****? What can you see? Maybe I'm seeing different?

You said normal people cant read it because its blocked.

You said normal people cant read it because its blocked.

And that's true. What can you see?

I'm not blocking anyone. Im just bored of the same ****e.

So please explain in legible language what is your opinion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

The guy just asked what the stickers and group are about. Why are people jumping on him?

It's like they're hoping he supports it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

FTA69 wrote: »
    They’re scumbags, ethno-nationalist racists in a hipster guise. They’ve also tried to link up with some of the violent elements of the far-right here in the various football firms. Tramps.

I'm bohs TID, and to be honest that antifa shower are just as bad. Easy enough to spot, they also go for the hipster guise, never stray into the bar for afters.

The guy just asked what the stickers and truth are about. Why are people jumping on him?

Do you think he posted it and doesn't support it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

I don't know either way.

• Advertisement

I notice OP hasn't posted a legible opinion?

I don't know either way.

So why post a random attack?

I don't support this perticular group. I know very little about them other then the stickers I noticed on few lamp posts where I live.

I kept forgetting to look up what they where about so I did today had quick look the site and posted here to see if anyone had come across more stuff like this locally.

Very simple ya know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

The guy just asked what the stickers and truth are about. Why are people jumping on him?

I've met more than one person in my time trying to lure me into a racist group by bringing up some "thought provoking" and "interesting" literature in an innocent tone. If you think I'm falling for that ****e, you'll have another thing coming.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I've met more than one person in my time trying to lure me into a racist group by bringing up some "thought provoking" and "interesting" literature in an innocent tone. If you think I'm falling for that ****e, you'll have another thing coming.

Haha im not trying to lure anyone into anything! I wish it was that easy to get everyone to follow me ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Ive seen plenty of their stickers and posters around Dublin, their members couldnt look more unlike neo nazis if they tried. They wouldnt be my cup of tea but let them off they're doing no harm

Doesn't stop the fact that the Identitarians are indeed Nazi's, though. They might not 'look' dangerous in their own edited video of themselves, but how many of Tommy Mair's neighbours commented on how 'harmless' he seemed before he committed a far right terrorist attack on UK soil?

They're neo Nazis, just like the alt right whom they associate with - so much so that they originated from the 'new Right' (Nouvelle Droite) before the 'alt right' were even a thing. That's the thing with neo Nazis, they're forever rebranding to try and convince people that they're not neo Nazis rather than changing their thoughts from neo Nazism. A bit like how eager some were to claim to be supporters of the 'alt right back around 2014-16, including here on AH, until it became more and more apparent that they really were just neo Nazis. Fast forward to 2018 and 'alt right' is seen as an insult of sorts that those same people want nothing to do with.

They have a party here called Identity Ireland that nobody really gives a sh*t about thankfully - the same crowd that have called for Ali Selim to be "f*cked into the Irish Sea" (like Selim or not, that's point blank encouraging terrorism), and make claims like ET schools are "robbing Irish children of their heritage to suit the off spring of colonists" and to blame for unemployment figures a few years ago, but refused to answer what they meant and deleted it off their FB page when I questioned them on it, having gone to one back when they were under 'school project'.

I'm bohs TID, and to be honest that antifa shower are just as bad. Easy enough to spot, they also go for the hipster guise, never stray into the bar for afters.

Tell Ian Baker that. I stopped going Dalyer because of them shower of kunts. Bringing every type of political shyte into the ground.

I don't support this perticular group. I know very little about them other then the stickers I noticed on few lamp posts where I live.

I kept forgetting to look up what they where about so I did today had quick look the site and posted here to see if anyone had come across more stuff like this locally.

Very simple ya know.

Bull****e. You have a bigoted agenda and you're trying this idiotic response which tries to introduce it by saying "oh I just noticed this today".

It's so simplistic and only fallen for by the idiots who are right wing leading in the first place.

You are the worst kind of prick in my opinion.

Bless you is all I can say because I don't know what else to say to someone who is coming from such a place of hatred.

Tbh you're coming from a place of the average 12 year old who's come across the internet and I feel sorry for you.

Bull****e. You have a bigoted agenda and you're trying this idiotic response which tries to introduce it by saying "oh I just noticed this today".

It's so simplistic and only fallen for by the idiots who are right wing leading in the first place.

You are the worst kind of prick in my opinion.

Bless you is all I can say because I don't know what else to say to someone who is coming from such a place of hatred.

Tbh you're coming from a place of the average 12 year old who's come across the internet and I feel sorry for you.

OK....

• Advertisement

OK....

Intelligent response..

Advertisement