Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generation Identity

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

BBFAN wrote: »
    Bull****e. You have a bigoted agenda and you're trying this idiotic response which tries to introduce it by saying "oh I just noticed this today".

It's so simplistic and only fallen for by the idiots who are right wing leading in the first place.

You are the worst kind of prick in my opinion.

Bless you is all I can say because I don't know what else to say to someone who is coming from such a place of hatred.

Tbh you're coming from a place of the average 12 year old who's come across the internet and I feel sorry for you.

No need for personal abuse, you shouldnt let people trigger you so easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Intelligent response..

What do you want me to say excatly? You seem like you know everything about me already sure!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

No need for personal abuse, you shouldnt let people trigger you so easily.

Report post. I don't care if I get a warning for that one. I'll take a warning for a right wing new poster any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

What do you want me to say excatly? You seem like you know everything about me!

I want you to reply. Why did you post the OP?

Report post. I don't care if I get a warning for that one. I'll take a warning for a right wing new poster any day of the week.

whos the right wing new poster??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Just fancy Facists.

I told you why already ffs. If that's not good enough for you....

I'm not gonna make **** up just for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

So why post a random attack?
    An attack? Crikey, that's what constitutes an attack?! :D

My point is, you don't know for sure that he has underhand intentions - yet you're addressing him as if it's a definite. Based on no evidence. Now maybe you're right, but there is nothing in his posts that give you grounds to state it's a fact.

He's a member here for well over nine years - not a new re-reg.

An attack? Crikey, that's what constitutes an attack?! :D

My point is, you don't know for sure that he has underhand intentions - yet you're addressing him as if it's a definite. Based on no evidence. Now maybe you're right, but there is nothing in his posts that give you grounds to state it's a fact.

He's a member here for well over nine years - not a new re-reg.

Excatly I'm here long time I've never been behind door about who or what I am.

I'm not left or right or whatever just myself.

So ya I believe in all kinds of things but this perticular group I know **** all about! They don't seem like much to take seriously!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Tell Ian Baker that. I stopped going Dalyer because of them shower of kunts. Bringing every type of political shyte into the ground.

I don't have to, don't see him much around the chip vans in the jodi much anymore. Either that or he grew a beard in solidarity with his buddies of the Islamic creed ;) The antifa element is there, but we are Bohs, not antifa!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

I think Irish people are naive to believe that there isn't an immigration problem in this country are naive. It is a growing issue and will become a larger issue in the years and decades to come. Leo's 2040 plan wants 1 million migrants in this country which I believe will be more.

The left say but they it will be somehow different here as the Irish are more tolerant and they'll integrate and the usual claptrap from their mouths. Mass immigration has failed in almost every country it has taken place what we have seen across Europe is no go areas rampant with crime, incompatible values and terrorism. There is a growing resistance across Europe with groups like GI.

The good news is other countries are moving in a different direction the Libyan Coastguard is picking up migrants off their coast and legally returning them to Libya while groups like Medicines San Frontiers and SOS Meditaranee are still picking up illegals facilitating people smugglers and trying and failing to take them to Europe.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    What the **** are you talking about?
    In Britain the Irish were deemed ape-like in caricatures on a publication called Punch magazine. And elsewhere. Up to the early 20th century.

Surprised you don't know that.

Although I think it's a stretch to bring that up today. Things have changed a lot, and many British people, including those involved in far right movements, are of Irish heritage. E.g. one Stephen Lennon.

I don't have to, don't see him much around the chip vans in the jodi much anymore. Either that or he grew a beard in solidarity with his buddies of the Islamic creed ;)

Yeah something happened to him there a few months ago. Dont think you'll be seeing him around. Glad to hear hes not down there anymore, hopefully they've banned him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

In Britain the Irish were deemed ape-like in caricatures on a publication called Punch magazine. And elsewhere. Up to the early 20th century.

Surprised you don't know that.

Although I think it's a stretch to bring that up today. Things have changed a lot, and many British people, including those involved in far right movements, are of Irish heritage. E.g. one Stephen Lennon.
    What does that have to do with anything? The website linked to in the opening post refers to itself as "Generation Identity United Kingdom and Ireland" hence I referred to "Britain and Ireland" in my first post.

Maybe take a few minutes to think before you post, good man. Embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Stephen15 wrote: »
    I think Irish people are naive to believe that there isn't an immigration problem in this country are naive. It is a growing issue and will become a larger issue in the years and decades to come. Leo's 2040 plan wants 1 million migrants in this country which I believe will be more.

The left say but they it will be somehow different here as the Irish are more tolerant and they'll integrate and the usual claptrap from their mouths. Mass immigration has failed in almost every country it has taken place what we have seen across Europe is no go areas rampant with crime, incompatible values and terrorism. There is a growing resistance across Europe with groups like GI.

The good news is other countries are moving in a different direction the Libyan Coastguard is picking up migrants off their coast and legally returning them to Libya while groups like Medicines San Frontiers and SOS Meditaranee are still picking up illegals facilitating people smugglers and trying and failing to take them to Europe.
    On top of the irony bemoaning identity politics while literally calling themselves the Identitarians, another irony is that large swathes of the Identitarian neo Nazis who harp on about migration and protecting their own borders... also want European borders completely changed, to be more like what they were in the over half a millennium ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_of_100_Flags
    File:Europe_map_998.PNG

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    What does that have to do with anything? The website linked to in the opening post refers to itself as "Generation Identity United Kingdom and Ireland" hence I referred to "Britain and Ireland" in my first post.

Maybe take a few minutes to think before you post, good man. Embarrassing.
    I'm not a man - think before assuming every poster who's not blatantly displaying that they're female is a man.

You asked the poster who mentioned it what the **** they were talking about, I explained what "the ****" they're talking about. Nothing embarrassing whatsoever.

Your and BBFAN's posting styles sure are aggressive for such live and let live folk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I'm not a man - think before assuming every poster who's not blatantly displaying that they're female is a man.

You asked the poster who mentioned it what the **** they were talking about, I explained what "the ****" they're talking about. Nothing embarrassing whatsoever.

Your and BBFAN's posting styles sure are aggressive for such live and let live folk.
    I apologise, your majesty.

I hold no such live and let live views. The rape of our environment and crypto-fascism holds no truck with me and I will not entertain either of them for a minute. Not one minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Jayses, calm down love. Your assumption about the op is making a complete fool out of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Same little biggoted ignorant scrotes ... different badge

zapitastas wrote: »
    Same little biggoted ignorant scrotes ... different badge

whos this now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

This thread is a great example of why the far right movement is unfortunately gathering pace across the west

So much anger, aggression and abuse yet not a far right poster in sight..

We have far more to fear from the “left” then we do from any far right group who are, at least, honest about their intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

some facts

people are tribal

euopean multiculturalism policies have largely failed

the diversity agenda has been pursued for a good number of years

there is always going to be pushback against attempt at social engineering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

The group is white supremacists rebranded as ethnonationalists. You'll find plenty of the Nazis who marched on Charlottesville last year would call themselves ethnonationalists but the old pond scum under new titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

Bull****e. You have a bigoted agenda and you're trying this idiotic response which tries to introduce it by saying "oh I just noticed this today".

It's so simplistic and only fallen for by the idiots who are right wing leading in the first place.

You are the worst kind of prick in my opinion.

Bless you is all I can say because I don't know what else to say to someone who is coming from such a place of hatred.

Tbh you're coming from a place of the average 12 year old who's come across the internet and I feel sorry for you.

WTF can we get some evidence for this allegation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Rennaws wrote: »
    This thread is a great example of why the far right movement is unfortunately gathering pace across the west

We have far more to fear from the “left” then we do from any far right group who are, at least, honest about their intentions.

If people are turning to the far right, it's because they have far right inclinations.

This "people are turning to the right because the left are so mean" talk is completely dishonest.

I don't agree with the more extreme elements of the left either, but I really don't see how we have more to fear from the far left than the far right.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,768 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Rennaws wrote: »

That's just crap to be honest.

People are responsible for their own actions.

Can you prove that we have more to fear from today's far left? Sources please.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can you prove that we have more to fear from today's far left? Sources please.

Well, they're equally as bad from where I'm sitting.

Obama had a radical liberal agenda and his polices without question have empowered enemies of the west. Liberal groups masquerade as being about tolerance but they aren't really.

There is an overriding naivety about liberals and the danger which their polices put western society in. Being seen to be progressive is all that really matters to them though.

I think right wing groups are on the rise because of how leaders like Merkel let over a million refugees into Germany, the consequences of which we will see for sure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,768 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Don't have time for the RT link at the moment.
    Obama had a radical liberal agenda and his polices without question have empowered enemies of the west. Liberal groups masquerade as being about tolerance but they aren't really.

There is an overriding naivety about liberals and the danger which their polices put western society in. Being seen to be progressive is all that really matters to them though.

I think right wing groups are on the rise because of how leaders like Merkel over million refugees into Germany, the consequences of which we will see for sure.

What policies would these be? Aside from the immigration example in your last paragraph.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Remember we were told that Obama rounded up immigrant families like Trump did, is that redical?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I think right wing groups are on the rise because of how leaders like Merkel let over a million refugees into Germany, the consequences of which we will see for sure.

I love that you say Obama was a radical liberal, but I'm so very sure I've also seen you go on about Obama's various wars over his 8 years.

One of these things is not like the other.

Advertisement