Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I saw a murder of crows all attacking one crow in particular. Quite vicious, like they wanted to kill him! I scared them off and they perced nearby. The victim picked himself up, dusted himself off and promptly rejoined the gang.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

When you've had a few pints...ok a Lot...and you go to open your shoelaces and it turns into a knot instead....so after 5 min of trying you end up kicking them off using your other foot...then wake up the next day and find the heel is hanging off..ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

When your missus tells you that you've had enough and you have to go home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve reallu bad heartburn after a bottle and half of wine. Hoping an Easter egg will cure it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Fell asleep in the middle of an episode of "Mom" last night and don't know how much of it, if any, I actually saw. TBH I'll probably conk out now shortly after re-starting it anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on couch watching TV - bollixed tired

Get ready for bed - bollixed tired

Get into bed - bollixed tired

Turn off light - brain goes WAKEY WAKEY.

Every night!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Solution: sleep on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lying on couch watching TV - bollixed tired

Get ready for bed - bollixed tired

Get into bed - bollixed tired

Turn off light - brain goes WAKEY WAKEY.

Every night!!

Not sure if I've made a big mistake :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Hope not... cocktails always get me into trouble ;)

• Advertisement

TA1: I wish this thread would have the word 'annoy' in the title as it's crap trying to search for it without that word.

TA2: Anyway, this call from me to Nightline/Parcel Motel wondering where my parcel was (it was a day later than they had promised it would be, a promise which made me choose them in the first place, and was needed for work):

Low Call 1890321890 00:28:33 €4.00

Yes, I waited for 28 minutes for somebody to answer, and nobody did, and they charged me a full €4 for that pleasure. As that 1890 number was the only one on their website, I had no other way of contacting them (they didn't respond to emails).

How these leeches can not only market these numbers as "lo-call" - when the Ombudsman and all other supposed regulators are also claiming their respective 1890 numbers are "lo-call" you know there's a bigger problem here - but can also refuse to give us the option of ringing them on a normal number and can then charge us for a call that they never answered is really a spectacular failure of regulation in Ireland. The owners of Nightline/Parcel Motel must have a good laugh about this gouging by their 1890 numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

TA1: I wish this thread would have the word 'annoy' in the title as it's crap trying to search for it without that word.

TA2: Anyway, this call from me to Nightline/Parcel Motel wondering where my parcel was (it was a day later than they had promised it would be, a promise which made me choose them in the first place, and was needed for work):

Low Call 1890321890 00:28:33 €4.00

Also TA'd by 1890 numbers, but never fear, there's a way around it. I give you saynoto1890
    http://www.saynoto1890.com/2013/02/n/
    There's also an app!
    It's brilliant!

Nightline / Parcel Motel
    1890241717 – Call Instead 018835400 or 018835442

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Looks like someone got there before me. :)

(EDIT: HA! :D Someone called Speedsie, with Speedy Gonzales as avatar, was faster than me! :D Brilliant!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Speedsie wrote: »
    Also TA'd by 1890 numbers, but never fear, there's a way around it. I give you saynoto1890
    http://www.saynoto1890.com/2013/02/n/
    There's also an app!
    It's brilliant!

Nightline / Parcel Motel
    1890241717 – Call Instead 018835400 or 018835442

Saytato? Saymato? What is this nonsense?

[reads information on website]

MY GAWD!!

Genuinely didn't know about it actually. Must keep it in mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote:
    Solution: sleep on the couch.

Then I'll have a sore back, even bigger TA.

Woke up & there is snow outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Ta that I scrolled quickly through the rest of the thread to see what it was but no updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

My old dog's farts are actually going to kill me. The smell is horrific. Even my other 2 dogs move away from her because she's so smelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhh mooooooooore snow, I'm gonna die this time I think.

SAYNOTOSNOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

erica74 wrote: »
    My old dog's farts are actually going to kill me. The smell is horrific. Even my other 2 dogs move away from her because she's so smelly.

Yeah right...it's the dog ;)

Ah my dramatics when I'm drunk. I felt like moving to the UK was a mistake, bla bla bla but it was just my drunken ramblings. Fine about it again today!

Oh god though, the hangover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhh mooooooooore snow, I'm gonna die this time I think.

SAYNOTOSNOW

Even the kids moaned when they saw it this morning ! Never in my lifetime have I seen two heavy falls of snow in March .We are once again covered in SW Dublin .Argh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Yeah right...it's the dog ;)

If you smelled these, you would know they are not human :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TA'd it's - 1 degrees and it's lightly snowing noooo

Ah my dramatics when I'm drunk. I felt like moving to the UK was a mistake, bla bla bla but it was just my drunken ramblings. Fine about it again today!

Oh god though, the hangover.

Ahhh the fear :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Fcukin snow :(

And just like that I'm out of supplies

TA I'm cold and I'm hungry maybe I should make some lemon snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Haven't had a drop to drink all weekend and feel like I've been hit by a truck this morning. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

It'll probably get me a ban but I love the snow and I'm delighted it's back!

Seize the snow lover

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Dial Hard wrote: »
    It'll probably get me a ban but I love the snow and I'm delighted it's back!

v42ud.jpg

• Advertisement

'twould be better if the snow shovels were coming, in fairness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement