Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

erica74 wrote: »
    Literally the worst period ever. Can you die from your period? I feel like I'm dying via my uterus.

I came up to the kitchen this morning and my old dog had shit everywhere, runny ones, solid ones, squishy ones so I had to clean them up when all I wanted to do was sit down and drink coffee.

During my worst period (after i got over the nearly passing out and extreme nausea) i sat on my kitchen floor and ate a bag of doughnuts, pretty sure I couldve solved all the worlds problems there and then, i recommend it.

Edit: do not recommend on a dog **** covered kitchen floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA but also TH as think I am getting my first period in 6 months :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Celebrating St. Patrick's day in school today and the kids are all dressed up. I forgot my shamrock hairband. I'm feeling very left out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    It trivially annoys me when Asian people always make the peace sign in photos. I know there are various theories as to why, but it just....bugs me.

On my old (Chinese) phone I used to get so TA'd whenever I looked at camera settings; there was option to auto-take when it sees 'peace sign', like the way normal phones have smile detection.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I think I'm going through my worstest period as well :eek:

and oh yeah

ai1uw.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,283 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They say that women who live together sync up their periods. Never realised that applied to message boards as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

All I need is steak and I'm in heaven :D

TA'd that I'm up since 4.30 and falling asleep now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When posters change their usernames and I am too dim to guess who they were previously and should know well who they are :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,493 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

What about a steak? :D

You of all people should know my feelings on steak. Frequent and the opposite to my blow jobs, which are always very well done...

Ba dum tish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Also, when you go to dinner at a friends house, and they say "be here at x time", and you arrive, at x time, only to find that they haven't even STARTED preparing dinner yet. Cue a two-hour wait to actually eat.

Isn't it usual to have dinner almost ready when your guests arrive, give or take 15-20 mins for drinks and chatting? I'd rather relax and chat after dinner is over, not have to run out the door as soon as you've helped load the dishwasher because it's getting late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,874 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

northgirl wrote: »
    TA but also TH as think I am getting my first period in 6 months :rolleyes:

I would've thought you were much older than someone who's still 6 months away from their first period. :confused:

What age were you when you joined Boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Quazzie wrote: »
    I would've thought you were much older than someone who's still 6 months away from their first period. :confused:

What age were you when you joined Boards?

It's been six months since I had my period

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ten and a half months since my last one :pac:

I've been beaten into chemical submission for going on 20 years now. Huzzah for the Pill! Best invention ever.

Better throw in a TA to be on topic: couples who sit on the same side of a table for two. Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Got one of those Tesco lunch deals - you know sandwich drink crisps etc for 3.50 At the checkout it was charging me full whack. Discovered that only one particular flavour of Volvic water is allowed despite them all together on the shelf and same price #ffs

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

People in grey/silver cars who, on dull as dishwater days like we've been having the past few days, and the fog in my area this morning, don't turn on their fecking lights on the car!!

Do you not realise you blend into everything!?
    You blend into the grey road, the grey sky, invisible in even mild fog until the last second!

Just turn on your fecking lights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

People who derail conversations back to the same old topics they drone on about all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Out walking my dog and I meet some posh bint who stops me to tell me she used to have a dog like mine but she got rid of him cos she found him annoying.
    Never willed my dog to pee on someone’s leg as much.

Just saw someone horsing into a block of cheese as if it was a dairy milk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Scolded my hand with hot water, for the love of....!

Just saw someone horsing into a block of cheese as if it was a dairy milk

mother-of-god-foto.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Got one of those Tesco lunch deals - you know sandwich drink crisps etc for 3.50 At the checkout it was charging me full whack. Discovered that only one particular flavour of Volvic water is allowed despite them all together on the shelf and same price #ffs
    Tesco are fcukers for this carry on imo,I've often got caught in there picking something off a shelf displaying an offer but then finding when I've paid that the item I picked up was a slightly different size/flavour/make ,they have to be doing it deliberately as it happens too often.

TA today,I was coming out of the shopping centre and almost fell over this wan that was crouched down directly outside the main door..it turns out that she had bought a punnet of blueberries and was pouring a 2 litre of water over them I presume to clean them before she ate them...why wouldn't you move out of the way to do something like that?It's total" look at healthy me " behaviour imo ,people need to cop on and consider others and stop annoying attention seeking carry on like that in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Colser wrote: »
    Tesco are fcukers for this carry on imo,I've often got caught in there picking something off a shelf displaying an offer but then finding when I've paid that the item I picked up was a slightly different size/flavour/make ,they have to be doing it deliberately as it happens too often.

TA today,I was coming out of the shopping centre and almost fell over this wan that was crouched down directly outside the main door..it turns out that she had bought a punnet of blueberries and was pouring a 2 litre of water over them I presume to clean them before she ate them...why wouldn't you move out of the way to do something like that?It's total" look at healthy me " behaviour imo ,people need to cop on and consider others and stop annoying attention seeking carry on like that in public.

Yeah but it's actually really your fault for not realising that the planet, the moon, hell the entire universe actually revolves around these people and that we ordinary folk are just trivial annoyances to them :D

When you hate everyone and are like, just get out of my face, world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

They say that women who live together sync up their periods. Never realised that applied to message boards as well.

I am synced with my sister, my sister's girlfriend, my sister's best friend, a couple my sister is friends with and one of my friends. I cannot explain how it came about that we are all synced but we are. Once a month we're all battling through together but apart:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Dial Hard wrote: »

THAT bad, uh? I hear ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

TA about all these ar*ehole picky eaters in this house. I don't like mushrooms, I don't want soup today, no please no brussel sprouts, ewwww cherries, get that broccoli out of my face, no I'm not gonna eat that salad because I don't like that dressing, picking the peppers out of the food, eats the burrito with literally only meat and rice, I don't like desserts without chocolate, It doesn't taste like in restaurant X/when Y made it.

Just to clear that up, the adult one is just as bad as the small one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I had to put my bra back on because my husband's friend came over.
    When I took off my bra at 5pm, I did not plan on putting it back on today.
    Not happy.

When my fat chilblain fingers start to deflate in the milder weather. They look withered balloons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

LirW wrote: »
    TA about all these ar*ehole picky eaters in this house. I don't like mushrooms, I don't want soup today, no please no brussel sprouts, ewwww cherries, get that broccoli out of my face, no I'm not gonna eat that salad because I don't like that dressing, picking the peppers out of the food, eats the burrito with literally only meat and rice, I don't like desserts without chocolate, It doesn't taste like in restaurant X/when Y made it.

Just to clear that up, the adult one is just as bad as the small one.

I feel your pain:(. My youngest even when being weaned as a baby clamped her mouth shut at most things. She has never even eaten a mouthful of mashed potato in all her 6 years. Refuses point blank to eat any vegetable, and never has, so how does she even know she doesn't like them? She doesn't even like the stuff kids are meant to like, fishfingers, waffles, sausages etc. Dinner time has always been a total nightmare, she exists on pasta with pesto sauce, black pudding, chicken dippers and pizza. She will eat some lamp chop off her Dad's plate or beef from the Chinese. Breakfast is dry cereal as she hates milk. It breaks my heart especially as I have offered her every type of proper, cooked from scratch food under the sun since she was old enough to eat and am met with stubborn refusal.
    She wouldn"t eat a toasted ham and cheese sandwich as it wasn't like the one in the cafe
    TA fussy headstrong children !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement