Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

The ever increasing price of drink in pubs. It's nothing new I know, but it really is getting beyond a joke.

Well they don't call it Rip-Off Ireland for nothing. For some bizarre reason quite a few seem to think the R and O of ROI mean 'Republic of'... Damn fools :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

having a toothache, ouch:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The painful (literally) realisation that I need to give up jalapeno peppers. I love them but they don't love me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

73Cat wrote: »
    The painful (literally) realisation that I need to give up jalapeno peppers. I love them but they don't love me :(

Why do you have to give them up?

Why do you have to give them up?

Pains in my belly morning after eating them and, ahem, multiple trips to the bathroom :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I don't understand how many people care about other people's haircuts like they have no life on their own. That lady on Room to Improve earlier gets some proper slagging for having an undercut.
    I'd never dream of coming up with the energy and get outraged over the hair of someone else.

LirW wrote: »
    I don't understand how many people care about other people's haircuts like they have no life on their own. That lady on Room to Improve earlier gets some proper slagging for having an undercut.
    I'd never dream of coming up with the energy and get outraged over the hair of someone else.

I loved her hair!
    TA I could never rock a style like that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Did either of ye think that she looked like an edgier Amanda Byram?

I know this is not the right thread but they are a batch of lunatics over beyont so I'd be afraid of my life to ask there!

TA Feeling like an active volcano on the verge of a gargantuan violent eruption of pent-up anger and rage.

TA That blind f**king ignorant b***tard S.O.B who cut a red light today and almost crashed into me cos of his own goddamn stupidity and impatience!

TA My phone just refusing to work for no goddamn genuine reason other than the fact it's a cocky f**king useless turd of a thing!!

TA The obnoxious sales assistant today who got offended because I was disputing the price of something where it was advertised different to what it was scanned as and by bringing this up with her instead of lying down and paying for it outright, she thought I was trying to ruin her life when all I'm trying to do is buy something at the advertised price!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Unnecessary dramatically tense music constantly in the background of documentaries. Netflix originals are hoors for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

nermal15 wrote: »
    Want to go to the library to get a new book but of course it's been closed all weekend and will be tomorrow too. I can't be buying new books, I'm not made of money!

Download the Borrow Box app to your phone, tablet or laptop. Sign in using your library card number and PIN and download new book for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Unnecessary dramatically tense music constantly in the background of documentaries. Netflix originals are hoors for this

hard aul life isn't it.

I wonder if I'm one of the few remaining people in the western world who has never watched Netflix...

TA People who refuse to move on with and embrace new technology.

.. Wait a minute that's me! Whoops :p (I hate smartphones too, gimme the good old fashioned hard buttons back! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My boyfriends love of sleeping with his kneecap pressed into the base of my spine.
    It’s more than a TA. Why like. It can’t be comfortable for him either!
    And no, all you filthy minded people, this is not an innuendo :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

73Cat wrote: »
    I loved her hair!
    TA I could never rock a style like that :(

I bet you could ;)

SusieBlue wrote: »
    My boyfriends love of sleeping with his kneecap pressed into the base of my spine.

Ta'd by this , what do you mean "all you filthy minded people"? As if the first thoughts that entered our heads were filthy having read the above, well excuse you :mad:

:pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sounds more like he's trying to put something in-your-end-though

No applause, just throw money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

My husband sleeps diagonally in the bed so his head is at one corner and his feet are pointing towards the bottom corner on my side. I wouldn't mind this but when he moves, he always scratches me with his awful disgusting horrific hobbit feet. It takes me a while to shake the feeling, even thinking about it sends a shiver down my spine.

I bet you could ;)

Ta'd by this , what do you mean "all you filthy minded people"? As if the first thoughts that entered our heads were filthy having read the above, well excuse you :mad:

:pac: :pac:

Are you sure about that?? :p

BBcyNJgCQAIT4I7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

1 out of 6. Guessed "boots" instead of "books", and as for the last 4, the obvious ones.

Judging from this puzzle, I'm mostly a dirty-minded freak :P! Not as bad as a former class"mate", however.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,592 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

erica74 wrote: »
    My husband sleeps diagonally in the bed so his head is at one corner and his feet are pointing towards the bottom corner on my side. I wouldn't mind this but when he moves, he always scratches me with his awful disgusting horrific hobbit feet. It takes me a while to shake the feeling, even thinking about it sends a shiver down my spine.

If he's tall like me, the diagonal is the only possible option to avoid having his awful disgusting horrific hobbit feet sticking out, freezing and falling off or being lost to hypothermia, so give him a break.

It could be worse, you could be living with someone who delights in tramping round the tiled bathroom floor and wooden floors barefoot for 10-15 minutes of bedtime routine, and then expects to warm up her cold feet on any warm patch of the body next to her. That sends a real shiver over the body, and leaves you with a gnawing, numbing cold lump on your legs for a couple of hours after she is snoring to oblivion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,448 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

One of the flatmates decided to take the communal washing powder into his room, he is away for the weekend and here I am stuck with a pile of dirty clothes I need washed. I going to have to go to the shop now to follow through with the process, aaah first world problems eh!

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭Bredabe

One of the flatmates decided to take the communal washing powder into his room, he is away for the weekend and here I am stuck with a pile of dirty clothes I need washed. I going to have to go to the shop now to follow through with the process, aaah first world problems eh!

If it communal why does he have it? I can guess, but I'm curious if its a fetish of some kind?

TA'ed that I got up late today, have to watch my presentation video to finish my assignment:eek::eek::eek::eek:, offered a parent looking for direction on an FB page some advice, then another poster had a go at me because of what was perceived as my gender(my screen name is very neutral for that reason).

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

My feet are like 2 blocks of ice,it's freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I'm sure I've said it before but the fact that the app ignores your ignore list.

Also, my demanding queen of a dog who's currently lying on my lap and keeps knocking the phone out of my hand because god forbid I should divert my attention from her for a nanosecond. It's after taking me about 10 minutes to write this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I dropped something on the floor of the cinema. It was dark so felt down there to see if I could find it. I dont know what I touched but it was wet and mank.
    Grossed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I dropped something on the floor of the cinema. It was dark so felt down there to see if I could find it. I dont know what I touched but it was wet and mank.
    Grossed out.
    You wouldn't be using your phone in the cinema would you?
    That's a big TA of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Grossed out.

There might have been a nudey pic on beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You wouldn't be using your phone in the cinema would you?
    That's a big TA of mine.

It's a hangable offence IMO!
    But no, it was a kids glove.
    There might have been a nudey pic on beforehand?

[Washes hands again]

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I dropped something on the floor of the cinema. It was dark so felt down there to see if I could find it. I dont know what I touched but it was wet and mank. Grossed out.

Ow, pointy!

Eww, slimy!

Uh-oh, moving.

• Advertisement

Funny story about the cinema actually. Long time ago went to the cinema with a few friends, I was driving. Got ticket/popcorn/etc and popped out wallet to find only 1 €20 note. Could've sworn I had 2 €20 notes but didn't think much of it. 2 hours later I got back to the car, and what was sitting outside my driver door? The second note! How someone didn't see it and take it or how it didn't even blow away was amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement