Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I managed to solo the Paradox/3 ghost shells this morning. It was tough going. Started the mission at 9.15, didn't finish until 10.30 but I still got the final ghost and handed it in to the FWC fembot. Any idea when the next stage of the quest will be available for me?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,199 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I managed to solo the Paradox/3 ghost shells this morning. It was tough going. Started the mission at 9.15, didn't finish until 10.30 but I still got the final ghost and handed it in to the FWC fembot. Any idea when the next stage of the quest will be available for me?

I'm thinking it won't be available until Paradox is the daily again. I'm in the same boat as I didn't bother with it first time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Next reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

So I'm having to negotiate time on line with Mrs Chimp babysitting.

SGA when it's your own kid it's called parenting!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

dudeeile wrote: »
    SGA when it's your own kid it's called parenting!

"Wipe!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I'm thinking it won't be available until Paradox is the daily again. I'm in the same boat as I didn't bother with it first time around.

Yeah, there was something else happening that day (something Sleeper Simulant related I think) so I skipped it.

Keep me in mind when the daily comes up again and we'll knock it out quickly together.

Cormac... wrote: »
    "Wipe!"

Push forward Guardian

Silence her screams!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Push forward Guardian

That's what got him into this fine mess in the first place :eek::D:D
    Silence her screams!

Having experienced this wonderful event 3 times (No, I was not present with a camcorder, I promise), I can confidently say that if he tried that in delivery room, HE'd be the one screeming. :D

Just an FYI lads, Mr. and Mrs. Chimp had a new addition we now have a baby Chimpette :)

Big congrats dude. Another gamer in the making.
    So I'm having to negotiate time on line with Mrs Chimp babysitting.

Never utter those words to Mr's Chimp directly. You may soon find yourself devoid of a couple of little things that all men cherish.

Just noticed we are now approaching the 10k post mark on thread 2. Only 89 away now.

SPAM SPAM SPAM

• Advertisement

Just an FYI lads, Mr. and Mrs. Chimp had a new addition we now have a baby Chimpette :)

Congrats by the way. And think of those family photos!

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+Evil+Speak+No+Evil+Body+Language+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Dr+Jack+Brown+Dr+Jack+Brown+Las+Vegas+Southern+California.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Just noticed we are now approaching the 10k post mark on thread 2. Only 89 away now.

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Chances are it'll break before it gets that far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

eggy81 wrote: »
    Solod to the 3rd ghost without dying. Then fell at the jumping puzzle to get through the porthole and rage quit. I won't have the quest next time sure I won't ?

some-one on reddit said if you die after getting the 3rd ghost you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Silence her screams!

This is going to be going through my head at 3am tonight, I can guarantee it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Two raids to do tonight on X1, as well as the exotic sword strike ... anyone around?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Two raids to do tonight on X1, as well as the exotic sword strike ... anyone around?

I'll definitely be on later anyway, Id say there's a good few up for it tonight, the NTTE missions last night had a few fellas pushing it back a day

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Are there any fresh raids planned for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I'll definitely be on later anyway, Id say there's a good few up for it tonight, the NTTE missions last night had a few fellas pushing it back a day

What kind d of time is everyone thinking? I'll be on by 10 at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

CDBWhoop wrote: »

Yes

Disclaimer: Fresh means from the Totems

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

What kind d of time is everyone thinking? I'll be on by 10 at the latest.

I'm hoping to be finished for midnight if at all possible, probably going to jump on around 9 and see whos doing what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

CDBWhoop wrote:

Cormac... wrote:
    Yes

Cormac... wrote:
    Disclaimer: Fresh means from the Totems

I'm in for raiding if spots are going. I want this ghost shell everyone is being spammed with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

ummmm

Interesting... might need someone to carry me...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Ill be on tonight after the football, still havent done a KF raid though but all characters are 296. Also need to get the 5 calcified fragments from it for the ToM. So if theres any spaces would love to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'll be on from about 9ish for some raiding or whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Deffo raiding tonight, usual terms and conditions apply.....i.e NONE!

Meanwhile I'm still sat in the effing office :(

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

Hi

I recently started playing Destiny and i am having a problem getting to second mission.

Ive completed mission one, gone to Set Destination, selected Earth but i cannot select any of the areas within Earth.

Ive watched YouTube vids and other gamers seem to be able to select an area and proceed.

Any ideas, my head is wrecked.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

johnnyjb wrote: »
    Hi

I recently started playing Destiny and i am having a problem getting to second mission.

Ive completed mission one, gone to Set Destination, selected Earth but i cannot select any of the areas within Earth.

Ive watched YouTube vids and other gamers seem to be able to select an area and proceed.

Thanks in advance.

You might need to go to the tower to complete/progress with the next part of the mission.

Is there anything highlighted in the map (like with a triangle or something) over the tower maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭circular flexing

johnnyjb wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks in advance.

You probably need to level up to 25 (assuming you bought The Taken King)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E6Yk8fHM50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,930 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Really nice stats from Reddit about the classes in IB and the most common loadouts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3pn303/with_iron_banner_now_over_are_you_curious_which/

Defenders have a really high win rate !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement