Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    Solvable, can we make this into a build up poster? Like one of the ones they had back in WWF (not the Panda one) back in the day :pac:

ssatq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Just checked - I have 0 marks on my account but a bunch of Vanguard and Crucible commendations. So I presume I can use them to gain marks.

Cheers for the advice all!

Nope - you will earn the legendary marks - daily missions, daily crucible, dismantling purples, and doing some of the quests in the new content.

ssb1s.jpg

Try and come up with more tonight or tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 27,930 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You can skip 90% of the Taken War questline on your alts just so you know, took me less than two hours to get to the point where I just had to run the raid for the 310 artefact with my two secondary characters. just need someone who has completed it all to invite you into the 4 different missions or alternatively start the missions on your main character that's already completed it then switch out. Obviously if you're helping someone run through them for the first time you won't be doing this.

Actually if there's anyone around tonight I'd appreciate a run with that on one of my other two characters. Can't face finishing off the quests to get the artifacts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Solvable,

We only start the raids at around 10/11 most nights to be honest. Its will be starting again Tuesday, I will go looking for you online when we starting see if you on....prolly be the same on Friday for the Hard Raid!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

2 Spots at the Sisters/Oryx at 7pm or 8pm, any takers?

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Solvable,

We only start the raids at around 10/11 most nights to be honest. Its will be starting again Tuesday, I will go looking for you online when we starting see if you on....prolly be the same on Friday for the Hard Raid!!!

Cool. Need to improve my jumping.

HM is a long way off yet for me. Only bit of raid gear I have is the Titan Tea Towel of Terror.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

utRzIKF.jpg

Soon...

chimp-playing-playstation.jpg

• Advertisement

ssb1s.jpg

c0a97f6bc369b45b4763f1ee9e6848ec4404e802cf59bd2206323e54d568d759.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

2 Spots at the Sisters/Oryx at 7pm or 8pm, any takers?

Can give you a hand if stuck G, and I am on. Already done the raids this week. Should be on by 8:30 latest....and dont worry all my chars are over 305!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Actually if there's anyone around tonight I'd appreciate a run with that on one of my other two characters. Can't face finishing off the quests to get the artifacts.

hey I am in for that as well... at least if I can get it done on 1 I would appreciate it!

I am on line now btw

• Registered Users Posts: 27,930 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    hey I am in for that as well... at least if I can get it done on 1 I would appreciate it!

I am on line now btw

I'll be on in 15

Oh forgot to say we should all say congrats to Conovar/Mitch Connor on getting married over the weekend!
    I hope the drop table had good rewards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Oh forgot to say we should all say congrats to Conovar/Mitch Connor on getting married over the weekend!
    I hope the drop table had good rewards!

Ah look at them... congrats you both Conovar and Mitch... you must have been one of the first couples in Ireland...

Life is all downhill from now on just to let you know

Bohrio wrote: »
    Ah look at them... congrats you both Conovar and Mitch... you must have been one of the first couples in Ireland...

Life is all downhill from now on just to let you know

f21553d8d6669bbeadcbae4f6ef9e53ea96453052a410cde3623a7a561724e3e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Here's a head up about nightfalls from Cozmo
    Tomorrow morning, a new patch is going live that will include changes to Nightfall rewards. In order to benefit from these new changes please refrain from playing the Nightfall until after the patch goes live.

As usual, we will try to deploy around 10am PST. These won't be the only changes. Stay tuned here on Bnet, or on our Twitter for more updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Don't play the nightfall before 6pm tomorrow
    Improvements to Nightfall rewards are coming tomorrow morning. To benefit this week, don't play it until the patch deploys at around 10AM.
    Edit: Patch at 6pm too.

Funny thing happened in the Raid there, went in at about 8:15pm looking to do the Sisters (wahheyoo) quick and give Oryx a bash depending on who we had as I'd committed to being offline for 10pm to watch the walking dead.

So we ended up with 6 (Me, GTRoni, Saucepan, Anarchy, Optimus and Wabb), 2 of which who had never done the sisters, and 3 of which who had never done Oryx. Only me, Optimus and Saucepan had done the lot.

So we wiped a few times on the sisters cause of people getting used to getting on platforms in sequence and the new guys not being used to being the Taken Runner.... but we got there after maybe 6 runs happy days.

It was like 9pm by then, so true to my word, and not wanting to build up too much momentum and then bail I said we'd do a few runs at Oryx, so the lads could see how the mechanics of the fight played out (I said 3 attempts and we'll call it).

Baring in mind about 4/6 of the lads were like under 300, but above 293, so not terribly crippling, but noticeable.

We did a run and wiped after detonating about 2 bombs.
    Next run we got onto the 2nd set of bombs, maybe detonating 6 bombs total before wiping

I was like, sure look, its's important you see this bit with the sword wizard, lets give it a lash 3 more times (5 times total).

Killed Oryx 2 runs later.

Absolute testament to everyone 1) Doing their jobs right and looking out for each other and 2) Keeping the communications clear and USA Marine like.

I was actually flabbergasted, 3 newbies in a group of ~295 guardians and we killed him in about 20 minutes :pac:

The lads were not phased by the mechanics, top marks for individual efforts all round. I've done Oryx with groups of 305+ players who have 5+ kills under their belts and it took 3 times as long.

Fair f**ks to all involved, not a bother on them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Don't play the nightfall before 6pm tomorrow

Edit: Patch at 6pm too.

Reddit will be a barrel of laughs tomorrow with those who didn't get an exotic nightfall drop even after 20 million 3oC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

No words do this justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Had to go into IB Solo yesterday. Not a PvP player and first three maps were unfamiliar. Went
    23-14 topped our leaderboard
    29-12 topped both leaderboards
    10-8 (9 assists)
    Got massacred in every one

Game split up teams, which I thought was wonderful until it spawned me into a losing 5 v 6 team directly in front of a solar hammer guy who was absolutely delighted to see me. 1-2 Another loss. Seriously you guys do this for fun :confused:

Finally next game put me in with two semi decent players and the win redeemed 5 medallions and two daily bounties which put me over the line.

I've collected all the IB bounties for the two characters I didn't use this time round and will hold onto them until next time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Mickeroo wrote:
    You can skip 90% of the Taken War questline on your alts just so you know, took me less than two hours to get to the point where I just had to run the raid for the 310 artefact with my two secondary characters. just need someone who has completed it all to invite you into the 4 different missions or alternatively start the missions on your main character that's already completed it then switch out. Obviously if you're helping someone run through them for the first time you won't be doing this.

Got my two alts to 40, but can't stand the thoughts of running all the quests again. Exotic sword, ToM, more raiding, then Fallout 4 me thinks.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Seriously you guys do this for fun :confused:

I think we all suffer from a mild form of Massichism. Just can't help ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Up for any raid tonight where there's a spot. I can hit 300 but I'm not happy with the load out. Looking to gather up weapons and a pure daycent ghost shell.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Nightfall: Dust Palace
    Modifiers
    Epic
    Berserk
    Small Arms
    Grounded
    Chaff

Court of oryx:balwur

stx9t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Cheers for all the Dank Meme's lads - I'm on the phone here looking for hourly internet updates :)

• Advertisement

Cheers for all the Dank Meme's lads - I'm on the phone here looking for hourly internet updates :)

There will be more, oh yes, there will be more ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement