Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anti Islam rally

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

Hoop66 wrote: »
    My point being, it's not really a place, and never will be. And that the poster was just throwing out as many bogeyman words as he could.

they are certainly trying to make the “islamic state” a permanent place if the world lets them, and not just in the middle east...and they do indeed control some territory there already which would be their “islamic state” for now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    they are certainly trying to make the “islamic state” a permanent place if the world lets them, and not just in the middle east...and they do indeed control some territory there already which would be their “islamic state” for now...

This is my point. The moderate & Shia Arab states plus Iran & Pakistan are not going to allow them to declare a caliphate in Iraq & Syria. Neither are the US/UK/NATO.

EDIT: They may declare a caliphate, but it won't be recognised and will be fought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

This is my point. The moderate & Shia Arab states plus Iran & Pakistan are not going to allow them to declare a caliphate in Iraq & Syria. Neither are the US/UK/NATO.

EDIT: They may declare a caliphate, but it won't be recognised and will be fought.

i dont really see anybody making much of an effort now to stop them. Only the kurds have had any success. what are all those counties waiting for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

it’s just that saying like “i’ll just have a look at an edl protest in england and i have seen some documentaries on pegida, that’s all the info i need, i know what’s going on” seems a tad retarded...

I never said anything about documentaries on pegida.

The retarded boat sailed long ago when people started creating their fantasies of Muslims ruling the world as all 1.6 billion of them seek to rule over us.

I never said anything about documentaries on pegida.
    [...]

well, i was under the impression that in post #889 you were referring to documentaries about pegida...so what you really meant was that you have seen nothing about them and do not want to go see them in the flesh either, that you basically think seeing an edl protest will give you everything you might need to know about anything here...erm, okay...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

well, i was under the impression that in post #889 you were referring to documentaries about pegida...so what you really meant was that you have seen nothing about them and do not want to go see them in the flesh either, that you basically think seeing an edl protest will give you everything you might need to know about anything here...erm, okay...

So come out and explain your position on the EDL then.

Every other poster on here seems highly reticent about their opinions when it comes to the EDL. They demand we state if we're Sinn Feiners, or Hamas apologists, or Muslims, etc, but seem too insecure to state definitively if they support EDL. It seems unfair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Even al Qaeda do not recognise ISIS. A good thing would be if both organisations went to war with each other and annihilated each other without killing innocent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,017 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There's a flight to Cologne from Dublin at 17.50-20.45

I'll pay for the flights and we can watch what goes down ourselves. We will watch together and report back to the Irish people together. F*ck it, I'm dying for a decent kebab/steak/curry. I'm the exact opposite of what you consider a Neo Nazi. Fancy clothes, hair, etc.

Game? I'll even stand you a few drinks.

Plenty of neo nazis wear suits.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

What is the difference between EDL and pegida? Other than one is German and the other English.

By documentaries I mean that there has already been a time where a religious group was demonised in Germany. Think it was sometime in the 40s.
    Even al Qaeda do not recognise ISIS. A good thing would be if both organisations went to war with each other and annihilated each other without killing innocent people.

Also in areas of ISIS/IS/ISIL control they have set up schools with their own curriculum, schools which many parents are boycotting. The biggest threat to ISIS currently is probably other Muslims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

the problem with Robinson is he tells the truth, thats why he went to jail

• Advertisement

nokia69 wrote: »

So we're still posting propaganda from the EDL? Is it ok now to ask who supports the EDL? Or would that still be too insensitive of a question to the anti-Islam crowd here?

Btw, did Robinson go to prison for standing by his noble principles and fighting against the establishment, or was he sent to prison for mortgage fraud?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

Are there some similar protests coming up in Paris soon? I'll be there in the coming weeks for work so I'll be more than happy to visit a protest and take my camera.

Yep. On the 18th. My French(five years worth of classes) is still extremely poor. You?

Yep. On the 18th. My French(five years worth of classes) is still extremely poor. You?

When I speak French it looks like I'm channeling the spirit of Pepe le Pew. But I'd love to get out to one of these protests on the 18th. I'll check it up now.

So what's the story with the EDL links, still ok to ask if you're/ others are a supporter of the group?

And the attack on those migrants in the shopping centre by members of Pegida, or the huge anti-Pegida turnout this evening in Dresden, are they issues that would alter your view of the protest movement?

My half sister is in there tonight. Shes a teen.

No chants, no drinking, no slogans. The cathedral of Cologne will not be giving them lighting. Huge numbers on both sides.

So we're still posting propaganda from the EDL? Is it ok now to ask who supports the EDL? Or would that still be too insensitive of a question to the anti-Islam crowd here?

Btw, did Robinson go to prison for standing by his noble principles and fighting against the establishment, or was he sent to prison for mortgage fraud?

watch the video and then point out any mistakes he makes, there won't be many because he knows what is is talking about

mortgage fraud LOL

the CPS spent over 3 years trawling through his finances, and held him on a £200 pw leash throughout those 3 years

then CPS finally put him trial for tax evasion, and the CPS lost the case, how much taxpayer money did they waste in that Stasi style trial

in the process, the CPS found out that TR had loaned his mother money to buy a house. So, the CPS were going to put his mother (dying of cancer) on trial for mortgage fraud. To prevent her being punished for his politics, he pleaded guilty to mortgage fraud

how many people in the UK are guilty of mortgage fraud, its pretty clear that they want him to stop telling the truth, they may silence Robinson but in the long run the truth will always come out

watch the video and then point out any mistakes he makes, there won't be many because he knows what is is talking about

mortgage fraud LOL

the CPS spent over 3 years trawling through his finances, and held him on a £200 pw leash throughout those 3 years

then CPS finally put him trial for tax evasion, and the CPS lost the case, how much taxpayer money did they waste in that Stasi style trial

in the process, the CPS found out that TR had loaned his mother money to buy a house. So, the CPS were going to put his mother (dying of cancer) on trial for mortgage fraud. To prevent her being punished for his politics, he pleaded guilty to mortgage fraud

how many people in the UK are guilty of mortgage fraud, its pretty clear that they want him to stop telling the truth, they may silence Robinson but in the long run the truth will always come out

According to the court documents, Robinson set up a scheme in which he was able to fraudulently apply for two mortgages. Several other people, including a mortgage broker, were jailed for these schemes of which he was called the mastermind. About his mother. the fraudulent mortgages she received came to a total of £640,000. Plus, It's the second time he was imprisoned for fraud! He has several other charges for leading brawls between football hooligans, etc. The irony is he goes on about the crimes of asylum seekers and Muslims...

Anyway, are you a supporter of the EDL itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

if you dismiss the EDL and Pegida as just the far right then you don't really understand whats going on

look at the pictures of the marches in Germany, the vast majority people marching don't look like hooligans on the piss looking for a fight

Exactly, sure we all know it's all about judging people based on how they look, right?

Anyway, are you a supporter of the EDL itself?

yes

yes

Fair enough. Maybe you're not Irish but if you are, don't you have a massive problem with their anti-Irish protests and pamphlets and their links with loyalist terror groups?

yes

Ireland.man supports I can't believe it's not the contos or some other ex provo groups.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Maybe you're not Irish but if you are, don't you have a massive problem with their anti-Irish protests and pamphlets and their links with loyalist terror groups?

I'm 100% Irish

Ireland.man supports I can't believe it's not the contos or some other ex provo groups.

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI3P1HUB9UY&feature=youtu.be
    LIVE camera following PEGIDA's demo in Dresden

I'm 100% Irish

So are you comfortable with the EDL having anti-Irish protests and meeting up with Loyalists, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

yes

Here are tweets from their leader:

Tim Ablitt EDL
    @TimAblitt
    I AM THE LEADER OF THE EDL AND I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL OR ISRAELI NAZIS **** OFF OUT OF MY LEAGUE YOU NAZI SUPPORTERS!
    0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
    Reply Retweet1 Favorite1
    More
    2:04 AM - 21 Aug 2014

Follow

Tim Ablitt EDL
    @TimAblitt
    Hurry up Nigel mate. Make to UK leave the EU. I'm getting sick of seeing chekos on the streets everywhere. They're worse than muslims!
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    More
    RETWEET
    The Pained Arab
    2:29 PM - 1 Jun 2014

Follow

Tim Ablitt EDL
    @TimAblitt
    I am very suspicious on Obama i swear he has something to with the taliban. He's half muslim right?
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    More
    RETWEET
    The Pained Arab
    2:27 PM - 1 Jun 2014

shocking right?

Pediga miss the point. Yeah, it's great and all to see lads protesting immigration. At the end of the day, Europeans need to have more kids. Our under 2:1 birth rate aligned with mass immigration, means we shall give up our native countries. Just a matter of time.

Europe is a dying continent.

So are you comfortable with the EDL having anti-Irish protests and meeting up with Loyalists, etc?

I don't know much about it

but I support them on the main point, its like any party or group you can't agree 100% with everything, and all side issues, so you look for the main or most important parts

Pediga miss the point. Yeah, it's great and all to see lads protesting immigration. At the end of the day, Europeans need to have more kids. Our under 2:1 birth rate aligned with mass immigration, means we shall give up our native countries. Just a matter of time.

Europe is a dying continent.

exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

yes

Supporting loyalist affiliates are we? Dear o dear.

• Advertisement

I don't know much about it

but I support them on the main point, its like any party or group you can't agree 100% with everything, and all side issues, so you look for the main or most important parts

Absolutely agree, only mindless people would follow a party on everything but by supporting them on some points, you're allowing the legitimacy in all their points.... their anti-Irish sh*te and connections to loyalist gangs.

http://www.newstalk.com/content/000/images/000008/8239_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Read that poster and see how they describe Irish immigrants and tell me if they offer us anything at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement