Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anti Islam rally

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

Did you say there was a role being played in all of this by the New World Order?

The CONTO loves himself some smears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Was he joking about the nwo? That's all I'm asking. If it's an effective smear to repeat what somebody said, then they should probably not say it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Wtf?

Was he joking about the nwo? That's all I'm asking. If it's an effective smear to repeat what somebody said, then they should probably not say it!

Yes. I never mentioned the jokers in the EDL. Yet you tried to make out like I was a member. Smear, smear, smèar. I think that's unfair.

I'm only doing the same now by calling you a Conto. Ihonestly think that you're a decent skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

crockholm wrote: »
    Am I correct in thinking that the Marches are anti-Islamization rather than anti-muslim,there is a big difference,apart from 1 or 2 posters,I Think we could all agree that we do not want to see Europé Islamized or under due influence from islamists.

Most people would, the problems that arise are when people assume that every Muslim is in favour of it and ignore any other religion trying to force its laws on everyone. Then it just leads to further segregation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

Did you say there was a role being played in all of this by the New World Order?

ah yes, the new world order…yeah well, it is primarily a conspiracy theory as we know, yet the longer i live and see what is going on in this world, the more i feel inclined to believe there may actually be some truth to it…what i am referring to is the gradual liquidation of our peoples and nations, starting with the destruction of the traditional family and the organised promotion of limitless immigration, is total globalisation and the gradual preparation of our world for complete supranational control of the world economy and all aspects of life as we know it by small international elites…but all that is a pandora’s box all by itself and a pointless discussion anyway…

Yes. I never mentioned the jokers in the EDL. Yet you tried to make out like I was a member. Smear, smear, smèar. I think that's unfair.

I'm only doing the same now by calling you a Conto. Ihonestly think that you're a decent skin.

Imagine the replies if one of us on the other side repeatedly posted a link to a Hamas website to back up our claims, but then feigned outrage when someone asked us to say whether we were supporters or not.

Anyway, the debate around Islam ended many pages ago when words like 'social justice warrior', 'European traitors' and 'brainwashed' were screeched instead of proper arguments. The reason why most of the lefties stayed around was to give out enough rope to allow everyone in here claiming to be moderates to hang themselves on their own muddled opinions. And it worked! We've pro-EDL peoples, posters opposing "too many" immigrants on race-based grounds, people talking about conspiracy theories and the nwo, talking about immigrant invasions, etc.

The debate is over, it's only a matter of how bad you people will make your cause look to ordinary people who may actually have genuine concerns about Islam, immigration and culture. It's why Pegida is nothing but a flash mob, and the BNP and the EDL will continue to be a useful tool to demonise the far-right and any legitimate grievances you might have!

Anyway, aside from all the politics, we'd probably have a laugh over a few pints so it's good to keep it civil.

The reason why most of the lefties stayed around was to give out enough rope

I'm never going to go out and harm immigrants. It's not in me. But those that opened the door...

I'm never going to go out and harm immigrants. It's not in me. But those that opened the door...

I never thought in a million years that you seem like a violent person! Apart from politics, you seem really sound but I'm just not sure if you think I suggested otherwise, or what exactly you mean by the sentence above.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    ah yes, the new world order…yeah well, it is primarily a conspiracy theory as we know, yet the longer i live and see what is going on in this world, the more i feel inclined to believe there may actually be some truth to it…what i am referring to is the gradual liquidation of our peoples and nations, starting with the destruction of the traditional family and the organised promotion of limitless immigration, is total globalisation and the gradual preparation of our world for complete supranational control of the world economy and all aspects of life as we know it by small international elites…but all that is a pandora’s box all by itself and a pointless discussion anyway…

You should read David Duke's book jewish supremacism, it's eye opening to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Didn't you post up links to the English Defence League?:

http://www.indymediascotland.org/sites/default/files/WDLnazi.jpg

http://static2.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/2200-7/photos/1374366545-english-defence-league-march-in-birmingham_2274157.jpg

http://static4.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/1300-2/photos/1341073741-english-defence-league-edl-march-through-dewsbury_1306932.jpg

Do you support the English Defence League? Are you sure you want anti-Catholic, loyalist affiliated thugs hold cans of bavaria and screaming about 'Mooslums' marching through Dublin or Cork or Belfast?

No i didn't put up any links to the EDL.

Imagine the replies if one of us on the other side repeatedly posted a link to a Hamas website to back up our claims, but then feigned outrage when someone asked us to say whether we were supporters or not.

Anyway, the debate around Islam ended many pages ago when words like 'social justice warrior', 'European traitors' and 'brainwashed' were screeched instead of proper arguments. The reason why most of the lefties stayed around was to give out enough rope to allow everyone in here claiming to be moderates to hang themselves on their own muddled opinions. And it worked! We've pro-EDL peoples, posters opposing "too many" immigrants on race-based grounds, people talking about conspiracy theories and the nwo, talking about immigrant invasions, etc.

The debate is over, it's only a matter of how bad you people will make your cause look to ordinary people who may actually have genuine concerns about Islam, immigration and culture. It's why Pegida is nothing but a flash mob, and the BNP and the EDL will continue to be a useful tool to demonise the far-right and any legitimate grievances you might have!

Anyway, aside from all the politics, we'd probably have a laugh over a few pints so it's good to keep it civil.

the sheer arrogance of the left is yet again nothing short of astonishing…but then i keep forgetting that the left are but tools in the new world order…now i understand…

I never thought in a million years that you seem like a violent person! Apart from politics, you seem really sound but I'm just not sure if you think I suggested otherwise, or what exactly you mean by the sentence above.

The clash is inevitable. Only a matter of when.

The clash is inevitable. Only a matter of when.

I really hope not because there's an awful lot of us who just want to get on and earn a decent living, care for our families and live in peace. Once the government doesn't mess with us too much, and once we don't have others pushing their religion or their politics on us, we'll be fine.

I really hope not because there's an awful lot of us who just want to get on and earn a decent living, care for our families and live in peace. Once the government doesn't mess with us too much, and once we don't have others pushing their religion or their politics on us, we'll be fine.

If the muslims ever harm my boy, il take out all my money, give it to his ma and then I'll go to war with those that allowed them in.

It's only a matter of time before they hit Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭UDP

Did anyone see the Irish flag that someone had brought along to the Dresden PEGIDA march? Saw it among the crowd on the news.
    It can be seen in this video:

So we're still posting propaganda from the EDL? Is it ok now to ask who supports the EDL? Or would that still be too insensitive of a question to the anti-Islam crowd here?

Btw, did Robinson go to prison for standing by his noble principles and fighting against the establishment, or was he sent to prison for mortgage fraud?

He is no longer in the EDL. He left it a year or more ago. I'd guess he left it because it was attracting the wrong sort of people. He never wanted nazi's, racists or anti Irish bigots in it.

The media will not serve you well in understanding this mans motivations. Watch the video and listen to what he says. There is a growing problem with Islamists in the UK and Europe that is clear to anyone but the naive left.

I really hope not because there's an awful lot of us who just want to get on and earn a decent living, care for our families and live in peace.

Your grandchildren may not have that luxury due to the naivety of liberals like yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Time to unsub, this is getting creepy/sad.

Good luck to ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

I don't want to insult anyone in the thread, but I use the term social justice warrior because it does describe the attitude of a large part of the liberal left

most people would agree that some controlled immigration into any country is a good thing, but for a SJW they will never agree that the idea has its limits, and there comes a point where enough is enough

its all just parroting slogans and ignoring the facts that normal people can see with their own eyes

• Advertisement

Letree wrote: »
    Your grandchildren may not have that luxury due to the naivety of liberals like yourself.

this really sums it up nicely…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

If the muslims ever harm my boy, il take out all my money, give it to his ma and then I'll go to war with those that allowed them in.

It's only a matter of time before they hit Dublin.

I want this to be post of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Thus far we've had the usual breeding war cack, along with 'they're coming for us', conspiracy theories and out right anti-Semitism. What other wonders will float to the surface?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thread is just stormfront fodder at this point and isn't doing anyone any favours by being open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement