Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anti Islam rally

Options
  • 23-12-2014 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

http://news.sky.com/story/1396532/anti-islam-rally-attracts-17000-in-germany

Would you attend one? The way things are going,it seems that loads of evil and wrong doings can be attributed to the islamic muslim way of life.
    In certain parts of Manchester it's Muslim only, practically a no go area and in western suburbs of Sydney it's the same.there are talks in certain quarters of Australia about stopping muslim migrants coming into the country.
    Personally i think if you have migrated somewhere you obey their laws or get deported.simple as that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Would you attend one?

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Someone's got to stand up against those Muslim Ray Guns....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Would there be cake ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

McDermotX wrote: »
    Would there be cake ?

No sorry scones and tea only.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

McDermotX wrote: »
    Would there be cake ?

Bacon flavoured cake...... obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Personally i think if you have migrated somewhere you obey their laws or get deported.simple as that.

And then when you have kids they can do all the heavy sh1t that you wished you could have done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

I hope the Muslims love their children too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Haha anti Islam rally. Hold on where did I put that white sheet, if I can dig it out i'll meet you there OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

And it begins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Karl Stein wrote: »
    I hope the Muslims love their children too.

/tasteful alto sax break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭mackerski

http://news.sky.com/story/1396532/anti-islam-rally-attracts-17000-in-germany

Would you attend one? The way things are going,it seems that loads of evil and wrong doings can be attributed to the islamic muslim way of life.
    In certain parts of Manchester it's Muslim only, practically a no go area and in western suburbs of Sydney it's the same.there are talks in certain quarters of Australia about stopping muslim migrants coming into the country.

I'd prefer to address the bigger problem. Them Christians is everywhere, impacting our way of life so they are. Let's protest against something that's actually there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Haha anti Islam rally. Hold on where did I put that white sheet, if I can dig it out i'll meet you there OP.

The White sheet wearing company are more of the southern redneck type of plonker.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,556 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

17,000 Germans marching on the streets with their leader shouting 'Germany is not a land of immigration'?

/Must not Godwin thread

/Must not Godwin thread

/Must not Godwin thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Its not the religion just the use of religion for criminal activity. Christians have are doing the same. If you look back in history im sure the Jesus crying lot have done everything just as bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Germans:cool:

We could see a decent boom out of this. The camps wont build themselves and its a lot closer than Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

smash wrote: »
    Someone's got to stand up against those Muslim Ray Bans....

FYP

Those Persian lads can out dress anyone, aviator sunglasses while stoning an infidel to death, now that's staying classy. :cool:

Anti-Islam - no.
    Anti-Islamism - yes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 423 ✭✭The Bould Rabbit

Would you attend one? The way things are going, it seems that loads of evil and wrong doings can be attributed to the Islamic Muslim way of life.

Just like the way it seemed that loads of evil and wrong doings in the UK back in the 70s and 80s could be attributed to the Gaelic Irish way of life.

Hell yeah, lets have a march against the entire Islamic faith and all its adherents. Nothing like the good dose of self righteous indulgence of a mob rally to make us feel good about ourselves.

I was way to young to march in the 70s when they were demanding that the Birmingham Six and Guildford Four be hanged.

So this is my chance to kick up a fuss against the thousands of innocent hard working Muslims who are just as appalled by the atrocities carried out in their name as the rest of us. But why let something like that mess with our entitled indignation eh?

Maybe we could ask if any of the anti Irish protestors from the UK back in the day still have their banners and placards lying around in the shed. Save us making our own.

All we'd have to do is cross out the word Paddy and replace it with Abdul.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The more extreme lads are supposed to be mad craic altogether.
    Their crazy scale goes from fun to mentalist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Is being anti Islam = anti Muslim?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Anti Islam IS NOT RACISM !!!!

Islam is not a race!!!

the_monkey wrote: »

Islam is not a race!!!

Yeah, its a personal belief. Like believing in communism or capitalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

I'll start getting worried when Taliban/IS drones are hovering overhead blowing people's homes to smithereens while their occupants sleep.

HITLER.

Let's just get it out of the way lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Karl Stein wrote: »
    I'll start getting worried when Taliban/IS drones are hovering overhead blowing people's homes to smithereens while their occupants sleep.

HITLER.

Let's just get it out of the way lads.

Godwin.

Ok, let's move on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

the_monkey wrote: »

Islam is not a race!!!

Neither is Catholicism or Judaism. Still didn't stop the White sheets hating them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,556 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Saipanne wrote: »
    Is being anti Islam = anti Muslim?

Yes. Muslim is not a race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

iDave wrote: »

I'd have thought (and no good ever came from that) even wearing a hi viz with "Blank Police" or any variation would get you in trouble for impersonating police. No?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Yes. Muslim is not a race.

Good. So being against religion, or just one religion does not make you racist?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

anti-Islam rally

Paris to Mecca with female drivers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement