Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 2

Options
1329330331332333335»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Itchy eye. When you have a mascara and the whole lot on. I can't rub it, I'd look like a panda :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I'm sure its been mentioned numerous times but I'm currently sat beside an extremely loud breather.... its making my skin crawl. I actually want to tell her to move the fúck away from me but as were both queuing its not happening. fúcking disgusted

Every post after 10k kills a hamster that runs the servers.

You mean this little fella??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Then we are all terrible people.

Hairdresser talk!

All hail those mannerless beasts!

I just realised that your post was the awaited 10000th, what a great closure!;)

(except we're still here....)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

That's right. AIX memory-management, for example, is very strict about enforcing this. You don't want a badger in the airbox mate, oh no you ruddy-well don't!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I was washing my hair this morning and the texture felt weird, so when I checked the bottle I realised I'd washed it with conditioner, had to start all over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Damn mosquitoes, just back from Malta and have been eaten alive. I can't get away from all the blood sucking pests, they just love me. First midges, then mosquitoes, would they ever just fcuk off?

Edit: And cockroaches, they are nasty little fcukers! Seen my first one last Thursday, ewwy!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

Damn mosquitoes, just back from Malta and have been eaten alive. I can't get away from all the blood sucking pests, they just love me. First midges, then mosquitoes, would they ever just fcuk off?

Have you tried not being so tasty?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Edit: And cockroaches, they are nasty little fcukers! Seen my first one last Thursday, ewwy!

Perhaps switch your shampoo? They used to swarm me when I used a fruity one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I was in a place before that decided to spray the sewers and drains for roaches without telling us...all windows open...tens of startled/half dying cockroaches came in. Gross.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement