Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I can see an impending affair between Charity and Declan before its even begun when she looking for some business deals and then both maybe lonely too...
    before it even been set as a spoiler noted from soap news and digital spy!

Two minds think alike surprised they haven't got together before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

What a bitter sourpuss that Debbie one is! Even Cain is getting fed up with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

maurv1 wrote: »
    What a bitter sourpuss that Debbie one is! Even Cain is getting fed up with her.

It must just be me, but I think Cain's well out of order being friendly with Chas again. What she did was horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

It must just be me, but I think Cain's well out of order being friendly with Chas again. What she did was horrible.

Debbie is just getting a taste of her own medicine. She had an affair with Cameron when he was still married and also slept with Andy behind Camerons back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

gazzer wrote: »
    Debbie is just getting a taste of her own medicine. She had an affair with Cameron when he was still married and also slept with Andy behind Camerons back.

I'm no fan of Debbie, but two wrongs don't make a right. Chas was well out of order having an affair with her neice's fiance and it must be heartbreaking for her and Sarah to have to see her and Cameron together every day.

If she was a nicer character, I think people may have more sympathy though. I can't stand Chas anyway, so that may be colouring my view somewhat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm no fan of Debbie, but two wrongs don't make a right. Chas was well out of order having an affair with her neice's fiance and it must be heartbreaking for her and Sarah to have to see her and Cameron together every day.

If she was a nicer character, I think people may have more sympathy though. I can't stand Chas anyway, so that may be colouring my view somewhat!

I think the fact Chas herself was hurt by Carl's affair and then she did that to her niece who she always seemed close to even more than Debbie's own mother is a shame

Debbie is only out for herself and her kids now and dont care about anyone hence her new attitude which makes her annoying plus
    she might be getting with Robbie soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Debbie is a right aul miserable hatchet face.

I'd never get tired of smacking her : D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Does Edna own her own house? Cos Declan seems to own half the village, surely he could repair the roof if there is some damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

I had to laugh at Katie last night, telling Declan about Andy sleeping with Jo while he was still married to her and how she could never trust someone who'd cheat like that. Selective memory how are you!!!! Katie was having an affair with Robert, Andy's brother for ages and slept with him the night before she married Andy. The brothers feuding over her tore the Sugden family apart, almost killed Jack and led indirectly to the death of Max King. Talk about rewriting history.

Radio5 wrote: »
    I had to laugh at Katie last night, telling Declan about Andy sleeping with Jo while he was still married to her and how she could never trust someone who'd cheat like that. Selective memory how are you!!!! Katie was having an affair with Robert, Andy's brother for ages and slept with him the night before she married Andy. The brothers feuding over her tore the Sugden family apart, almost killed Jack and led indirectly to the death of Max King. Talk about rewriting history.

Exactly. I wonder if she also let Declan know that the only reason she was a surogate for Perdy and her husband was that she wanted to jump his bones :D

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »

Some of the women today think they are justified in cheating due to 'their needs' not being met but when the man does it he is a heartbreaking b@stard.
    What next? Cain Dingle speaking out against mindless violence? Debbie promoting 'happy smiles' day? Dan giving advice on how not to look desperate with women? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Edna without a hat or scarf, isn't that a first??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Daisy M wrote: »
    Edna without a hat or scarf, isn't that a first??

Yes it Was i think.
    On one if those emmerdale specials I saw, Edna actesss stated that Edna would never be seen without hat.
    I thought it was very touching myself.
    Just emphasized how broken and vulnerable Edna is now.

Marlon over zcting tonight really pissed me off.

Is Brenda sick or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I think Brenda has
    a brain tumor

It felt wrong to see Edna bareheaded after all this time as she was always deterined to keep it covered. I remember not too long after she was introduced into Emmerdale people started to deck she was never without her hat, then there was a waltzing contest she entered with Len, and it was like "ha now we will see her hair" and she wore the scarf. That was years ago and they always kept it up since. it seems a shame that that storyline is ended, I think they should have only showed a glimpse of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Daisy M wrote: »
    I think Brenda has
    a brain tumor

It felt wrong to see Edna bareheaded after all this time as she was always deterined to keep it covered. I remember not too long after she was introduced into Emmerdale people started to deck she was never without her hat, then there was a waltzing contest she entered with Len, and it was like "ha now we will see her hair" and she wore the scarf. That was years ago and they always kept it up since. it seems a shame that that storyline is ended, I think they should have only showed a glimpse of it.

She played the part of Rose in Keeping Up Appearances for a while. I found this fab photo of her in her younger years.
    http://i2.listal.com/image/90180/200full-.jpg

Thomas working at the pub is rattling Cameron hopefully he slips up soon, surely Chas has to start coping on to him soon especially how he acted with Thomas tonight or is she so blind in love :rolleyes:

Nikhill is just who want by your bedside in hospital with his smart phone and doctor app :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I love Nikhill, he makes me laugh.

I have to say I b!tched about Emmerdale the past few weeks, but I really like how they are doing the Brenda storyline!
    The first few symptoms of the
    brain tumor
    I wouldn't have a clue about! So innocent the way she thought it was menopause!
    I hope she survives! I reckon she will do the story justice!

Is gravelly voice Sandy drunk all the time ... he certainly sounds like it!

I wonder will auld Edna mellow a bit now that Mister James has taken her and Tootsie in.? She was shocking contrary and stubborn recently refusing all offers of help because of her "pride" :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Thomas working at the pub is rattling Cameron hopefully he slips up soon

Or maybe inflict the same fate as Alec and Carl :eek:

Is it too obvious that Sandy will die peacefully sitting in his little shack ?!

• Advertisement

She Devil wrote: »

I wonder is the shack near where Alex is buried?

I wonder is the shack near where Alex is buried?

Oh yeah!!!!!!!! Good thinking!!! Ooooooooh now that will hopefully be a good storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

I don't think Sandy does anything peacefully. He seems to have terrible trouble controlling the VOLUME OF HIS VOICE. It's like he wandered off the set of King Lear and they just kept him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

the shack is going to burn down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

bawling at Sandy's oration!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Brenda, tell him FFS!!

Why dont Ashley rent a house off Declan for himself and his father, Declan owns most of them there

Why dont Ashley rent a house off Declan for himself and his father, Declan owns most of them there

He cant afford to ever since his shrew of a wife left him for Moron Dingle.

Because he lost his job as a priest he has had to take work as a farm labourer and I doubt that pays much.

I loved Sandy slagging off Laurel last night. About time she realised the damage she has caused.

gazzer wrote: »
    He cant afford to ever since his shrew of a wife left him for Moron Dingle.

Because he lost his job as a priest he has had to take work as a farm labourer and I doubt that pays much.

I loved Sandy slagging off Laurel last night. About time she realised the damage she has caused.

Ashley also works in the pub and I presume Sandy gets a pension

Edna needs some lodgers to help pay her bills, she could take them in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

dont think you will see the return of scarlett [kelsey-beth crossley] back in the soap for some time,she came into the local ASDA last week ,the wife said she looked as if someone had put a bun in the oven

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement