Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

getz wrote: »
    dont think you will see the return of scarlett [kelsey-beth crossley] back in the soap for some time,she came into the local ASDA last week ,the wife said she looked as if someone had put a bun in the oven

If this is the case, best of luck to her.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robbie robs Moira's farm for Debbie, Cain will be happy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I'm getting so fed up of all the whiney women on this show. Rhona, Katie, Debbie, Chas, Laurel, I just wanna switch off soon as I see them appear on screen.

At least it looks like Katie's gonna have her smug smile wiped off her face next week
    cos Jai returns and Charity confesses to having slept with Declan
    Katie used to be a down-to-earth ordinary girl but she's really taken the whole lady of the manor thing to heart with the way she's behaved towards the vets who were meant to be her friends.

And don't get me started on the vet Vanessa - a woman presumably in her 30's who still wears her hair in pigtails and acts less mature than Belle Dingle. Grow up woman!

I think there's a need for a major catastrophe to get rid of some of the characters - plane crash anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

it seems that cameron will be going for the hat trick next week,will he get away with it this time ?

it seems that cameron will be going for the hat trick next week,will he get away with it this time ?

I think it is Robbie he tries to do in this time around

I just Chas wakes up to see what he really is like soon

• Advertisement

I'm surprised Charity and Declan are caving in to Cameron he knows nothing thank god Charity tells Jai the truth herself

Has Debbie given the kids to Andy and Kerry now full time :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I know...why don't charity and declan just deny everything....no one would ever believe him over them....being the two timing thing he is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it is Robbie he tries to do in this time around

I just Chas wakes up to see what he really is like soon
    it is robbie he has him in the back of the van tied up,and chas opens the door of the van before he drives away

I know...why don't charity and declan just deny everything....no one would ever believe him over them....being the two timing thing he is

Yes I agree but Charity now being nice and civil to Cameron looks bad so best she fesses up to Jai and he can fess up about Archie and Rachel

How annoying is Priya, go on David dump her fast and take up with Alicia :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

the decor in home farm is dire....it really looks like a tv set and the scene with declan, charity and jai was like a theater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

it is robbie he has him in the back of the van tied up,and chas opens the door of the van before he drives away

I don't suppose there's any chance Chas looks into the van, sees that it's Robbie and just closes the door and lets Cameron carry on? Cos I can't stand Robbie :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

What if Charity gets pregnant from her one-night-stand with Declan - would it be karma for Sharma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

I knew Jai wouldn't fess up about Rachel and Archie. Now he'll use the "you only told me cos Cam'ron was blackmailing you" line with Charity and she'll be none the wiser. Rishi will say nothing cos he seems to like Charity. Although would he still like her if he knew how she'd bullied Enda and Rodney in the office a while back? I don't think he'd take kindly to her bullying 2 pensioners. If she is the super efficient business tycoon as she's made out to be, she wouldn't have had to resort to bullying them at all.

Maybe when Jai finds out that Rachel and Sam are an item, it will drive him to a fury and he'll tell the truth. Unlikely. He does seem to have an unfortunate attitude to contraception. 2 one night stands and 2 kids.

David is a total joke of a character now, running around between Aleesha and Spoilt Priya like a comedy caper clown with his awful hair and granny cardigan.

Rachel don't want Jai to fess up now as she fears she will lose Sam and she also blackmails Jai to give Ali a supervisor position in the factory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Radio5 wrote: »
    I knew Jai wouldn't fess up about Rachel and Archie. Now he'll use the "you only told me cos Cam'ron was blackmailing you" line with Charity and she'll be none the wiser. Rishi will say nothing cos he seems to like Charity. Although would he still like her if he knew how she'd bullied Enda and Rodney in the office a while back? I don't think he'd take kindly to her bullying 2 pensioners. If she is the super efficient business tycoon as she's made out to be, she wouldn't have had to resort to bullying them at all.

Maybe when Jai finds out that Rachel and Sam are an item, it will drive him to a fury and he'll tell the truth. Unlikely. He does seem to have an unfortunate attitude to contraception. 2 one night stands and 2 kids.

David is a total joke of a character now, running around between Aleesha and Spoilt Priya like a comedy caper clown with his awful hair and granny cardigan.

Where's the second kid? I thought there was just one !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Lorna123 wrote: »

Where's the second kid? I thought there was just one !

Mia, wasn't it?

dont think you will see the return of scarlett [kelsey-beth crossley] back in the soap for some time,she came into the local ASDA last week ,the wife said she looked as if someone had put a bun in the oven

My compliments to the baker! Good nights work ;)

Have to say if Cameron does off that creep Robbie he'll have gone some way of redeeming himself. Still a sh*te actor though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I really wanted Declan to point out to Jai that he slept with his wife first, so now they're quits.
    I can't wait for Charity to find out about baby Archie now though, really show up Jai's hypocrisy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

How long until Enda starts gambling to pay off her bills.

• Advertisement

That would be a great storyline! :pac:
    I love Edna and Sandy together- they're like the odd couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Posy wrote: »
    That would be a great storyline! :pac:
    I love Edna and Sandy together- they're like the odd couple.

It will happen did you see the look when she heard that it came in 6 to 1, she is thousands in death.

Moira
    could be up the duff by Cain
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It wouldn't surprise me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I knew it!!!!!!! I read a soap secret on a soap mag, and I had my money on it that it was those two!

I'm sure Debbeh will be thrilled to
    have another little brother or sister.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Moira
    could be up the duff by Cain
    :eek:

Lucky cow would mind that by him , gorgeous xxx
    Posy wrote: »
    I'm sure Debbeh will be thrilled to
    have another little brother or sister.
    :D

oh that lemon sucking twit ... nothing to do with her

See that robbie id love to smash a brick into that smug face- and what he said about Sarah to cameron

Oh and cameron sarahs diet is **** all to do with u

Chas should have locked the van, threw away the keys and left Cameron and Robbie in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Chas should have locked the van, threw away the keys and left Cameron and Robbie in there

And if she could also drag Debbie in there too, I wouldnt shed too many tears ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Robbie annoyed the hell out of me tonight, but second to Chas' hair!!! I wanted to get a hair bobble and tie it up, its AWFUL!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement