Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why hasn't Ashley shaved?

I don't understand why Ashley isn't getting rid of that unsightly beard, it does nothing for him except make him older and scruffier looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I don't understand why Ashley isn't getting rid of that unsightly beard, it does nothing for him except make him older and scruffier looking.

I heard that his wife in real life likes it! That why he kept it and that given him and Ashley and identity of some sort...

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

ive started to like dan since his non wedding and sticking up for edna. he's actually quite brave. also hes the only one in emmy not to be afraid of cain! made me laugh the other night, cain was ready to kill him and his eyes were popping out in anger, dan totally oblivious says to cain 'you wouldnt believe the day ive had'...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Thomas stays around if he continues to cause trouble for Chas it might make Cameron do something to get himself caught out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

doovdela wrote: »

I heard that his wife in real life likes it! That why he kept it and that given him and Ashley and identity of some sort...

Yikes :0
    He needs a lawnmower for it at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

enmerdale really need to finish this whole Cameron story...its carried on long enough.

and the katie storyline needs to end...I doubt care whether she can or can't have children or whether she walks again she's an awful whingy character that wouldn't have been missed if they crushed her in the well!

it needs a bit of spicing up....like a lotto win for he dingles or somethin.

doovdela wrote: »

His wife like it because it hides his face :D

Cameron
    returns and proposes to Chas

I was a bit disappointed in how Debbie looks with the dark hair. I thought it would be gorgeous on her, but then again it still could be if she was made up properly.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I was a bit disappointed in how Debbie looks with the dark hair. I thought it would be gorgeous on her, but then again it still could be if she was made up properly.

She looks really thin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

She looks really thin

She does look realy thin and the dark hair makes her look really washed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

yeah the hair...the colour suits her but its just the style it looks dry or somethin. listen to me vidal sassoon :D

its obviously in line with he new bad character she is becoming. finally a bit of action!

as for Edna I dunno whether to feel sorry for her or slap her. she's so rude!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i cant stand edna at the moment. shes supposed to be this ocd christian, and shes being rude to everyone who is trying to help her. pride is a sin ye know edna!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

I haven't been watching for a while..

Trying to catch up now, what's wrong with Edna?

Is it good at the moment?

Edna's dog Tootsie has cancer and it is very expensive to treat her and Edna cannot afford it and won't admit it. She is rude because she is depressed over the whole thing, probably not eating properly and not turning on the heat in order to save money to get medication for the dog. If she would just admit it people could help her. I don't know how they put up with her.

I think Edna is sick herself also

I hope David comes to his senses soon and gets with Alicia, I cant stand that damn Priya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

I hope David comes to his senses soon and gets with Alicia, I cant stand that damn Priya

Think Alicia gets the job at home farm and David starts seeing her in a different way as the year goes on, will have to draw the storyline out but hopefully Jakey gets the family he wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

What happened to Zak ? He seems to have aged about 20 years :confused:

What happened to Zak ? He seems to have aged about 20 years :confused:

Seems to have lost weight and is letting the grey hairs come out fully now

I hope we dont see another teen pregnancy with Belle

• Advertisement

I wish he'd take that auld cap off so I could get a good look at him!

The lip from Belle to her parents tonight :mad: she'd get a slap from me

Pollard seems fond of Alicia and Jakie come on David wake up and come to your senses fast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

oohhhh Cameron's back

The lip from Belle to her parents tonight :mad: she'd get a slap from me

That son of Carl too needs a good kick on the ar$e, followed by the other little git with the cap he hangs around with!

Belle on the pill:eek: FFS

I sometimes wonder what the world is coming to. All this talk about Belle and the pill and the morning after pill ...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

I sometimes wonder what the world is coming to. All this talk about Belle and the pill and the morning after pill ...:p
    its the way the world is in this day and age in the UK,cammeron is going to try and kill again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I get the feeling that Cameron wants to confess to Chastity hence the out of the blue marriage proposal. I may be wrong but I think a wife does not have to testify against her husband (when he gets caught).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Someone needs to introduce Debbie to a hair brush.

• Advertisement

So after all Cains intimidation and threats when he really had to fight he wasnt worth squat. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement