Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

So after all Cains intimidation and threats when he really had to fight he wasnt worth squat. :rolleyes:

Yes indeed. Even though I dislike both characters, I was delighted to see that Cain not come out on top for once!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

So after all Cains intimidation and threats when he really had to fight he wasnt worth squat. :rolleyes:

Ya his tale of the tape is pretty poor for a hard man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karen23 wrote: »
    Someone needs to introduce Debbie to a hair brush.

And a few meals

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

God, Katie is irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I was hoping Gennie would of asked Debbie.

• Advertisement

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    God, Katie is irritating.

Herself and Debbie should move in together...a pair of miseries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

going to be a big fire in the woolpack,and people will die.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

getz wrote: »

*prays* Bernice Bernice Bernice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

After seeing Dans silly dancing on Monday night it dawned on me they are trying to make him into the Kirk of Emmerdale. Cornotation St have this thing about having as many foolish caracters as possible I really hope Emmerdale do not go down the same route, we already have Brenda and obviously Sam but his caracter is more innocent than foolish.

Cameron probably starts it to try and kill off someone else :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Last nights episode irritated the bejaysus out of me.
    First of all Katie, are we meant to be feeling sorry for her and her situation?
    She is no sort of friend to Jenni, and what a horrible cold hearted creature she is towards Declan, this is the man she was besotted over, and all of a sudden she hates him and everythign about him, enough to give him a miserable life by staying around, to get what she is worth.

And as for Debbie, this storyline irritates me more. Why on earth would Zack and Lisa be afraid of Debbie?! Lisa hopped to leave the christening to do what Debbie said?! I can't stand that she has been given so much power since she came back, it doesn't sit right with me. She irritates the hell out of me to.

If only the writers could come to me, I'd tell them exactly who to put in the heart of that fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

She Devil wrote: »
    She is no sort of friend to Jenni, and what a horrible cold hearted creature she is towards Declan, this is the man she was besotted over, and all of a sudden she hates him and everythign about him, enough to give him a miserable life by staying around, to get what she is worth.

And as for Debbie, this storyline irritates me more. Why on earth would Zack and Lisa be afraid of Debbie?! Lisa hopped to leave the christening to do what Debbie said?! I can't stand that she has been given so much power since she came back, it doesn't sit right with me. She irritates the hell out of me to.

If only the writers could come to me, I'd tell them exactly who to put in the heart of that fire!

I agree and what makes the story line even worse is that she is able to bear been in the company of Andy and his baby Jack because "they are family". She has singled out her best friends baby as somone she doesnt want to see but will happily see her ex husbands child by his exgirlfriend?:confused:

Declan
    is going to get very close with Charity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Dear Emmerdale writers:

Can you please make the following happen?

Can Chas please grab that sour faced cow Debbie by the ankles and beat seven colours of snot out of Berniece with her?

Can you please make that uber-scorounging chav Ali get all frisky with her morose ex-clown fella Dan and get caught in the act so Ruby can dump her ass and they can leave the village with their incredibly annoying feral brats in tow? Especially that toe-rag son?

Can you run the perma-miserable Rachel out of the village too? But not before she physically rubs Charity's nose in the great steaming pile of sh*t that her spine-less husband Jay has off loaded when news breaks of his long wanted son living under said nose?

Can you bring back Mandy so that by association we also get the old Paddy back? Ergo that meddling Mrs of his can also do one.

Finally (for now) can Declan FINALLY call the simpering, selfish, self-absorbed Katie's bluff and dump her bag & bagage on the side of the road somewhere? Preferably after she has had a knee-trembler with Robbie-the-Runt?

Thanks, I promise I won't ask Santy for anything this year if you make these things happen.

Yours,
    Wash.

And that's another thing, Rhona, when did she become such a b!tch?

I am getting so fed up of how they are ruining the characters. Not that I ever liked Rhona anyway!!

I love Emmerdale, but I am so bored of it now.

That is happening in Corrie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

She Devil wrote: »

why doesn't katie hunt down the baby she sold to perdy ? and why is she so judgmental with Megan over giving uou've robbie...she did exactly the same thing!

So...it looks like the Debbie and the Drugs Baron story is over before it barely started...dammit:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

And The Rovers ???

It's been going downhill for a bit but just about all the storylines have tipped over the edge in the last few weeks beyond ridiculous and infuriating.

• Advertisement

next week...little munchkin aka Gabbie takes to the drink. . Belle starts running after that big lug who ruined auld Sandy's wheelchair.

Alicia is getting a new fella (Dom, Thomas or who else is single for her) hopefully to make David jealous and realise he does love her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,679 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Next Week:
    Cain reveals his through feelings for Moira after her car breaks down and she gets Zack to take it to be fixed this is started by Bob and Chaz on Friday
    Edna under financial pressure due to vet bills but landed with a 4,000 bill to repair her roof, her health takes a turn for the worst and her credit card is declined at the vets again. She might tell someone about her financial problems in the church
    Lisa sees phots of Bell dressed in skimpy clothes and slathered in make-up, grounds her but she sneaks out to see Gemma who hang out with Thomas and Sean....

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

does anyone else find Priya (is that how to spell it) so bloody annoying ,every time she speaks my skin crawls. she is all me me me me . david is a chump.

cats.life wrote: »
    does anyone else find Priya (is that how to spell it) so bloody annoying ,every time she speaks my skin crawls. she is all me me me me . david is a chump.

I cant wait for him to dump her and get with Alicia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

What angle are the writers trying to take with the Declan/Katie storyline?

It seems to me that they are actually TRYING to paint Declan as someone who always does the wrong thing at the wrong time, and Katie as the poor woman on the receiving end of this.

They are failing miserably if they are trying to portray that. The only thing that's coming across to the viewers is that Katie is nothing but a selfish, self pitiful, drama queen of a bitch and Declan a poor chump that falls for it and runs around after her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Blatter wrote: »
    What angle are the writers trying to take with the Declan/Katie storyline?

It seems to me that they are actually TRYING to paint Declan as someone who always does the wrong thing at the wrong time, and Katie as the poor woman on the receiving end of this.

They are failing miserably if they are trying to portray that. The only thing that's coming across to the viewers is that Katie is nothing but a selfish, self pitiful, drama queen of a bitch and Declan a poor chump that falls for it and runs around after her.

yes yes and yes! I wish they'd get rid of her...she's a right whiney mare.

So Declan sleeps with Charity soon, do you think she will become preggers by him or is that way too obvious :p

Also Brenda is diagnosed with a brain tumour

There is nothing too obvious about the soaps now, infact its only now if the obvious doesn't happen I get shocked.

• Advertisement

Cain has way better chemistry with his relatives i.e. Charity and Chas :p than Moria imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement