Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,112 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Not a bad effort last night. Loved the way Cain slapped Debbie down ( verbally not actually). She is an really unbearable and unbelievable as a character now, not that she is ever very likeable anyway.

Strange the way they had a wedding-with-a-hitch on the same night as EE did.

But done much better in Emmerdale ;)

I can see Cameron trying to kill off Debbie soon and at this stage who could blame him

John Barton will be really happy in his grave his wife up the duff by Cain so soon :rolleyes:

What the hell is Debbie thinking taking two kids to a graveyard to tell them their dad's new girlfriend murdered this fella buried here :mad:

Delighted Gennie and Nikhil finally got married but the state of the bride and bridesmaids dresses was hideous imo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I didn't mind the dresses, but the weird colourful flowers on Gennie's head were a bit Carmen Miranda for my liking. :pac:

Yes, Debbie seems to have lost the plot a bit alright, bringing the boys to the graveyard!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I didnt mind the bridesmaids, but Gennies dress was awful, but I suppose it was very her.
    Poor Brenda, is that the end of her now?

Debbie needs to be put down. What a freak.

Cameron cheated on his wife with Debbie and then did the same to her she needs to get over it and move on

Charity discovers the truth about Archie next week that should be good

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Charity discovers the truth about Archie next week that should be good
    Oooooohhh... that should be good.
    I couldn't believe how hypocritical Jai was after Charity's one night stand with Declan. He fathered a child with another woman, ffs! It's about time she finds out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Amy and
    Andy grow close
    :eek:

They would be a much better match !

Gennie can look much nicer than she did on her wedding day. That lemon dress did nothing for her and her hair was very severe. The bridesmaids were wearing what Gennie should have been wearing.

Can't stand Debbie's part now. She is way over the top with bitchiness. It grates on my nerves. There isn't a smile or softness about her at any stage.

I love her hair dark now, so much nicer than when she was a dyed blonde.

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I missed a couple of episodes and am totally confused, I know Belle took a photograph but why are Belle, Sean & Thomas on lockdown like they're in some supermax prison?

Why is Thomas being sent home and being treated like a leper in the village?

And finally, miserable Katie was walking crutch free in an episode last week but is back on the crutch in the cafe today?

Sean put a tarty photo of Debbie up on facebook. Debbie is only 14 so her parents are going mad that she is hanging out with Thomas who is older and they think he is a bad influence. So Thomas got sent back to where he came from. That's about the gist of it. Sean is being ostracized because he put the photo on Facebook probably out of spite as he fancies Belle but the feeling is not reciprocated.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Sean put a tarty photo of Debbie up on facebook. Debbie is only 14 so her parents are going mad that she is hanging out with Thomas who is older and they think he is a bad influence. So Thomas got sent back to where he came from. That's about the gist of it. Sean is being ostracized because he put the photo on Facebook probably out of spite as he fancies Belle but the feeling is not reciprocated.

Think you mean Belle not Debbie :p

• Advertisement

Think you mean Belle not Debbie :p

Yes, Belle, not Debbie. I am getting moidered reading all this stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Ugh I cant stand Debbie; she lets 2 kids think they might be murdered by their dad's girlfriend and says "I told them because I care about them".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Poor Adam! Imagine getting an eyeful of that...

Alicat wrote: »
    Poor Adam! Imagine getting an eyeful of that...

Could be worse he could have had Ashley giving him a lap dance :p

Why would Adam invite Zak, Ashley, Kerry and Robbie to his birthday?

Well Kerry was there as Andy's +1 and Andy was invited as Adam's friend and co-worker.
    And the others were there... eh, because... I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Could be worse he could have had Ashley giving him a lap dance :p

Why would Adam invite Zak, Ashley, Kerry and Robbie to his birthday?

Well don't Zak and Ashley work on the farm? They might not be super cool but if his mum was there it was obviously a party for everyone, not just drunken young ones.

Robbie stole from Moira a few weeks back and now he is partying in her house :confused:

Cameron was quite calm with Debbie and Robbie tonight don't think Cain and Chas will be though

Where's Diana these days ???

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Where's Diana these days ???

Diane is still down with her daughter's ex husband and minding her grandchild

I wonder will Cain try and track down his kid with Amy now

• Advertisement

I wonder where the actress has disappeared to. Is she supposed to be returning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Powerful stuff tonight.

Im getting worried. Im starting to warm to Kane.

syklops wrote: »
    Powerful stuff tonight.

Im getting worried. Im starting to warm to Kane.

Cain is a great character brilliantly played by Jeff, he is the villain you love (to not hate) :p

What is the story with Megan and Ali, why are they fighting now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Cain is a great character brilliantly played by Jeff, he is the villain you love (to not hate) :p

What is the story with Megan and Ali, why are they fighting now?

I've always hated him, but him being upset of the miscarriage came as a surprise, and his resourcefulness tonight is slowly changing my mind. Will he stay with Moira or will his head be turned by the next young one?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

He worked a great bit of psychology there :cool:

syklops wrote: »
    I've always hated him, but him being upset of the miscarriage came as a surprise, and his resourcefulness tonight is slowly changing my mind. Will he stay with Moira or will his head be turned by the next young one?

I think Charity is great love of his life, they have great chemistry even when fighting and I don't see any chemistry between him and Moira, I think Moira would be better with Declan

Looking forward to the next couple of Emmerdale episodes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great episode last night. What will Charity do now?

I think Debbie needs to visit a psychiatrist or counsellor. She seems to be having a serious breakdown over the past weeks. No chance it will happen of course but it would be interesting to see that side of her explored. But more than likely , they'll just keep her going on as the cartoon villian.

David has been an unbelievable wimp. I hope Alicia never speaks to him again. What a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Radio5 wrote: »
    Great episode last night. What will Charity do now?

I think Debbie needs to visit a psychiatrist or counsellor. She seems to be having a serious breakdown over the past weeks. No chance it will happen of course but it would be interesting to see that side of her explored. But more than likely , they'll just keep her going on as the cartoon villian.

David has been an unbelievable wimp. I hope Alicia never speaks to him again. What a clown.

Will be good watching how Charity will react now, esp after how Jai was with her over her one night stand with Declan. This is so much more serious.

Agree about Debbie. She really needs some help, still kinda feel sorry for her. Very stressful having a sick child. Still don't like Chas, what she did was unforgiveable. Hope she finds out about the real Cameron soon. Serve her right for picking him over her family.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Will be good watching how Charity will react now, esp after how Jai was with her over her one night stand with Declan. This is so much more serious.

Agree about Debbie. She really needs some help, still kinda feel sorry for her. Very stressful having a sick child. Still don't like Chas, what she did was unforgiveable. Hope she finds out about the real Cameron soon. Serve her right for picking him over her family.

Yes I feel a small bit sorry for Debbie too, I think she was madly in love with Cameron and part of her still is and she was more close to Chas than any of the other family maybe bar Lisa and even more than Charity and Cain and Chas still betrayed her

It will be interesting to see what Charity does as she told Debbie she would should have bind her time and waited for revenge :P I can imagine Charity will try and take Jai for all his worth now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement