Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimmy is very forgiving :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

So what happens with Cameron now? Do we all forget about it, just like the time Louise murdered her boyfriend?
    I thought the murder was a bit graphic, with the music playing and him dragging him to the van, asking him why he ran etc ....... I thought it was a bit much for Emmerdale.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gemma188

Christmas was the first time I've really watched Emmerdale since the aftermath of the live episode. Anyways I was wondering how Chas was found innocent? Does she not believe she is the killer? Or is it known that someone else delivered the fatal blow? And if so is the case reopened?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Does anyone remember when Katie had a child when she was doing surrogacy for Grayson and Perdy.

If i remember correct Katie fancied Gray who was bi and after getting pregnant found out, eventually gave the child to Perdy who escaped from Gray and his mother Rosemary.

Wonder will this storyline be brought back

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

hmm that be interesting.

Oh dear - Cameron! Poor Alex. Feel sorry for Chas in all of this. I missed the episode where she got off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

the producers are trying to bring mandy dingle back into the show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

getz wrote: »
    the producers are trying to bring mandy dingle back into the show

If they do then I shall start watching again. I absolutely loved her, haven,t seen emmo since katie was pulled from the mine. Not great recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gemma188

gemma188 wrote: »
    Christmas was the first time I've really watched Emmerdale since the aftermath of the live episode. Anyways I was wondering how Chas was found innocent? Does she not believe she is the killer? Or is it known that someone else delivered the fatal blow? And if so is the case reopened?

Anyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

gemma188 wrote: »
    Anyone??

I just think that the case was dismissed based on the fact that Carl was an antagonizer and had attacked women before. Chas put across the case that she was fighting for her life and didn't intend to kill Carl. She still thinks she killed him but the case was dismissed based on self defense. However, if Cameron is found guilty of murdering Alex in the future, which I am sure he will have to be as he cannot get away with 2 murders, then the reason he killed Alex is because he (Cameron) had told him (Alex) that he actually killed Carl, so it will all come out in the end.:) Carl also killed his father !!! So the truth will out .

Ya course it will all come out in the end it always does hope they don't drag it out for much longer though!?

Wonder will Chas or debbie find out even if they do they will rat on him.

• Advertisement

I hope Cameron confesses all to Chas soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I'd get on a bike with Cain anyday :)

Have to laugh at Charity advising Belle to go for it with her friends fella yesterday....God thats a big change there :rolleyes: Double Standards or what considering she thought Chas should be sent down for a separate murder by virtue of the fact she stole a loser like Cameron from Debbie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i dont like the way they speak about sam sometimes :rolleyes::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Feel a bit sorry for poor auld Edna sometimes. Reduced to working with a bunch of mainly workshy skivers:rolleyes:

As a matter of interest , does that factory they all "work" in actually make the sweets/chocs etc. or do they just pack them for some other crowd. I can't recall ever seeing the manufacturing process :confused:

Cant believe how friendly Dan is still with Chas :eek:

Bernice's fella Steve looks older than her dad Rodney

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cant believe how friendly Dan is still with Chas :eek:

Dopey Dan :rolleyes:

So ...who's stalking Chas?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

i reckon it is carl kings son

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Bernice is mad to get her out of the pub. She might be playing on Chas' nerves to get her way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I rekoned that too. What about lexi? What ever happened to her??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Does Chas not have a silence button on her phone :D

Well done :D

So ...who's stalking Chas?

I thought it would be Cameron :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

My mum thought it was Gabby :pac:

Is it just me or does anyone think the actress who plays Katie (Sammy Winward) is preggers? Everything is being shot at a weird angle with her and there's always a cushion or a chair in front of her.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it would be Cameron :o

I thought so too or cain/debbie/charity even thought alex might come back!!
    Was obvious just minutes before they revealed it carls son that it was him though kept thinking it been cameron as he has carls phone does he not but carls son would likely sound similar to carl so his voice be pretty similar unless he go this hands on carls phone. Then again photos the eye cuts out might have given a clue?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

As a matter of interest , does that factory they all "work" in actually make the sweets/chocs etc. or do they just pack them for some other crowd. I can't recall ever seeing the manufacturing process :confused:

As far as I can tell they do actually make the sweets in another part of the factory but we only ever see the packing department. I guess it would just cost too much to have to fill a set with all the required machinery, etc.

Why hasn't Ashley shaved?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i believe he asked the soaps writers to let him keep his beard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Debbie is to have a make over and go back to being brunette, I can't wait to see her new look

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement