Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Moira
    could be up the duff by Cain
    :eek:

Oh Gawd! another not another one.

Wonder what they'll name this it? Ebaneezer or Jezabelle or some other equally barmy name.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,112 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wasnt it only a few months back Ali couldnt read and now she has got a higher up job :rolleyes: Rachel blackmailing Jai, is she learning from Charity :p

When is Diane back?

Cameron and Priya should not be working in the pub

Thomas and Belle look so wrong together

Gennie and Nihkill are getting married, picture of his stag night

soaps-emmerdale-nikhil-sharma-as-oompa-loompa.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Thomas and Belle look so wrong together
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. He looks at least a decade older than her for a start!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Posy wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. He looks at least a decade older than her for a start!

They run away...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Wasnt it only a few months back Ali couldnt read and now she has got a higher up job :rolleyes: Rachel blackmailing Jai, is she learning from Charity :p

When is Diane back?

Cameron and Priya should not be working in the pub

Yeah, they keep going on about the pub losing money and yet Cam'ron, Chas, Priya,Marlon, Bernice and Thomas are all working there at the moment. In any normal business that I've known, you'd cut staff costs first if you're losing money!

Not sure when Diane returns. It would be good if she came back, bring a different dynamic to the pub. It's like Groundhog Day there at the moment.

Ali getting the job is totally unrealistic as is the way they've handled the whole Thomas/Belle storyline.

Looks like Rhona could be getting a pain killer addiction is it wrong to want it to be fatal :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Looks like Rhona could be getting a pain killer addiction is it wrong to want it to be fatal :o

I prayed over a year ago Brenda would be killed off and now its happening

keep the faith:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Not at all, she's a massive pain in th hoop! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

Its a pity that its not Laurel who would develop a fatal addiction :D Cant stand her since she got together with Moron Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

gazzer wrote: »
    Its a pity that its not Laurel who would develop a fatal addiction :D Cant stand her since she got together with Moron Dingle

I have to disagree; the real pity is that Robbie isn't the one to develop a fatal addiction :P And Debbie. I nearly have to change channels when either of them comes on screen.

Think the show needs another big disaster (like the airplane crash) to clear out a lot of useless characters

I love to see the likes of Kim Tate, Tina and Mandy Dingle return

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Out for me :
    Debbie - and her sudden power, her puss and her strut.
    Ali - I just can't take to her, she is a nothing character.
    Rhona
    Paddy (awful moany drip lately)
    Sandy - he over acts. I hate it. He's not that eccentric.
    I'll have to put Katie And Pryia in here to.
    I suggest a meteor attack, it would be way more believable than some of the other storylines :)

I better stop or the list will go on, and on, and on and on and on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

She Devil wrote: »
    Out for me :

Sandy - he over acts. I hate it. He's not that eccentric.

What do you MEAN ?

Another one from the Dev Alahan school of acting...

Imagine Ali and Jai played husband and wife on Shameless, she was great on that as Yvonne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Imagine Ali and Jai played husband and wife on Shameless, she was great on that as Yvonne

How slow am I only just copped that :) loved her in shameless
    Jai never really fitted in.

Amy and
    Andy grow close
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Think the show needs another big disaster (like the airplane crash) to clear out a lot of useless characters

I love to see the likes of Kim Tate, Tina and Mandy Dingle return

Bring back Zoe Tate! :o

Oh my god, I just remembered that now about Ali and Jai, yeah he never fitted in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Can't find last nights episode on tv3 player. Was there none shown last night?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Ah Lisa, sod off :mad: Kidnapped! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

I missed a couple of episodes and am totally confused, I know Belle took a photograph but why are Belle, Sean & Thomas on lockdown like they're in some supermax prison?

Why is Thomas being sent home and being treated like a leper in the village?

And finally, miserable Katie was walking crutch free in an episode last week but is back on the crutch in the cafe today?

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I missed a couple of episodes and am totally confused, I know Belle took a photograph but why are Belle, Sean & Thomas on lockdown like they're in some supermax prison?

And finally, miserable Katie was walking crutch free in an episode last week but is back on the crutch in the cafe today?

He is dating a child aka Belle and they look so wrong together

Duvetdays wrote: »

I didn't miss any episodes and I'm also super confused.
    Thomas did nothing!! It's such a stupid story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Does anyone actually give a rats ass about Brenda and whether she lives or dies? I know I dont.
    And as for her whiney, it's all about me daughter :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

One of the cottages in the village goes on fire, not know who is involved, airs in mid may.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    One of the cottages in the village goes on fire, not know who is involved, airs in mid may.

I'd guess Brenda will be involved

Debbie Dingle's behaviour takes a terrifying turn on later this month as she holds her aunt Chas at gunpoint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Not a bad effort last night. Loved the way Cain slapped Debbie down ( verbally not actually). She is an really unbearable and unbelievable as a character now, not that she is ever very likeable anyway.

Strange the way they had a wedding-with-a-hitch on the same night as EE did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement