Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Well he shaved off his goatee so that's an automatic face turn right there.

fVjTk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,881 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Disagree with the idea of Santino being a good wrestler. I thought he was terrible in his initial run. He plays the comic mid-card role very well and that's where he should stay imo.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's harder work to be a comedic wrestler than a straight wrestler. Though I assume that's just in relation to the moves performed. Like I think Eric Young is one of these comedic wrestlers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it's harder work to be a comedic wrestler than a straight wrestler. Though I assume that's just in relation to the moves performed. Like I think Eric Young is one of these comedic wrestlers.

except EY really is a great WRESTLER.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭deisedude

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    dlofnep wrote: »
    Santino's problem is that his finisher is pathetic. If he wants to be taken as a serious wrestler, he needs to start improving his moveset. He's actually a very capable wrestler, with a good judo background.

I doubt it's his choice to wrestle this way. It got popular so he likely hasent much choice in the matter anymore.

I still want to see someone completely no sell the Cobra. Just look at him like "WTF was that supposed to do?"

Pretty sure Sheamus no sold it last year at the start of his push

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I doubt it's his choice to wrestle this way. It got popular so he likely hasent much choice in the matter anymore.

I still want to see someone completely no sell the Cobra. Just look at him like "WTF was that supposed to do?"
    Ryback v Santino, go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

PAC and Sara Del Ray's WWE deals have been finalised after both passing their physical and medicals.

FINALLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rovert wrote: »

Source

Following Monday's Raw outside the Times Union Center in Albany, New York, Beth Phoenix was asked by fans if she was retiring from WWE as rumored. Her response was that she has no intention of leaving WWE or retiring in the near future.
    Multiple news outlets have reported that Phoenix recently gave notice and will be departing in October

Bellas said the exact same thing and left away. I wouldn't expect Beth to confirm while under contract and mid-storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Bellas said the exact same thing and left away. I wouldn't expect Beth to confirm while under contract and mid-storyline.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source

Following Monday's Raw outside the Times Union Center in Albany, New York, Beth Phoenix was asked by fans if she was retiring from WWE as rumored. Her response was that she has no intention of leaving WWE or retiring in the near future.
    Multiple news outlets have reported that Phoenix recently gave notice and will be departing in October

I hope it is not true. She super sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

PAC and Sara Del Ray's WWE deals have been finalised after both passing their physical and medicals.

FINALLY!

They are headed to developmental does that mean they could appear on Nxt?
    Also wondering where is Dean Ambrose he's been on the verge of a call up for what feels like ages. I know the storyline with Foley didn't happen but is there any other reason he hasn't appeared since?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

cena wrote: »
    I hope it is not true. She super sexy

Deja Vu!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Tellin ya, I wouldn't mind a slam off her! I like a powerful woman, can keep me under control!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Tellin ya, I wouldn't mind a slam off her! I like a powerful woman, can keep me under control!

She'd break you in half if she was in a bad mood! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Denny M wrote: »
    Ryback v Santino, go!

Santino uses the cobra, poking Ryback in the shoulder. Ryback looks down at the sock, looking more than p*ssed off, looks at Satino.

Santino proceeds to be crushed

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

She'd break you in half if she was in a bad mood! :pac:

Zapp_13bb4e_1081643.jpg

Looks like Raquel Diaz may have been released. Her profile's off the NXT website.

She had some charisma when channelled and produced. But she has her mother's athleticism and not her father's to put it mildly.

A number of internet rumours have started to circulate this evening over the disappearance of Raquel Diaz‘s profile on the NXT Roster Page – had she been released from her deal? Was it simply a case of her profile page being taken down for maintenance? Well, word has reached us here at Ringbelles that Raquel Diaz, aka Shaul Guerrero, has been released from WWE at her own request. While we’re not at liberty to expand any further on the whys or wherefores at this time, we can at least confirm that as of now, Shaul and WWE have parted ways.

http://ringbellesonline.com/2012/09/27/shaul-guerrero-asks-for-receives-wwe-release/

Mexi-canned.

More Diva news:
    We’ve received troubling word that Skyler/Buggy has, in fact, been checked into WWE sponsored rehab, which would explain her profile being gone from the NXT website and her absence from social media for the last month. It brings us no pleasure to report this news, but we hope she can deal with her issues. Her current status either in her rehab program or with the company at large remains unclear, but we wish her all the best at this time.

Credit: Ringbelles

tumblr_m8ri2dld5w1rbmjvuo1_500.png

Living the gimmick I guess sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Hopefully she gets herself sorted out,good looking girl and was competent in the ring the few times I've seen her.

Surprised WWE would put her in rehab. I would have thought they'd release her and be done with her. Didn't think they cared so much.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Surprised WWE would put her in rehab. I would have thought they'd release her and be done with her. Didn't think they cared so much.

They legitimately do these days.

Also Linda.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Riddle101 wrote: »
    WWE is probably the company that currently takes best care of all their wrestlers today no matter their level unlike TNA et al.

Nody wrote: »
    WWE is probably the company that currently takes best care of all their wrestlers today no matter their level unlike TNA et al.

Yeah, but I would've thought it was more in regards to wrestlers on the main roster in WWE. Developmental wrestlers on the otherhand.....

But sure I think it's cool what they're doing for her nonetheless.

Jake Manning from Highspots is over in England right now and did a shoot interview with Dynamite Kid:
    A3u3gSNCEAAcdRa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sorry didn't know where else to post this........but we just got this picture in to use as a wallpaper....isn't he dreamy?!

643963_10151420760998238_1675148736_n.jpg

Wallpaper called: "One of the greatest ever, Chris Jericho"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Jake Manning/Dynamite Kid

Dynamite hasn't really aged in the last 10-15 years, has he?

I wonder what Dynamite Kid's personality is like now. He used to be a bit of a p*ick I hear. At least from what i've read about him, including Bret Hart's book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

What were the circumstances in Dyno ending up wheelchair bound?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement