Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And everyone was DELIGHTED with the changed finish, though you'd have to wonder how pissed Roman's family were when they found out?

Wrestling Observer reported that his father was really angry. But they weren't sure when Roman was told. Lesnar was told before he signed his contract. But if Roman was told at the last minute it could have been looked upon by some people as him getting screwed at the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

DM_7 wrote: »
    Jericho is a better choice to talk to roster members since he actually knows them.

And thats the problem right there, He knows them, He wont ask questions that would be deemed controversial or even straight, he'll ask whatever vince tells him to ask, nice and easy questions so everybody has a good time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

And thats the problem right there, He knows them, He wont ask questions that would be deemed controversial or even straight, he'll ask whatever vince tells him to ask, nice and easy questions so everybody has a good time.

As I said earlier
    Its just an interview segment on the network. Not Newsnight.

So that is why Jericho makes sense for interviewing roster members. What hard questions can Austin really ask Orton or Ryback? I would rather see a purely entertainment based show which is why I think Jericho is a good choice in the context of that type of show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

As I said earlier

So that is why Jericho makes sense for interviewing roster members. What hard questions can Austin really ask Orton or Ryback? I would rather see a purely entertainment based show which is why I think Jericho is a good choice in the context of that type of show.

It doesnt have to be controversial, it just needs to be interesting with straight up questions, not just Jerichos hghlight reel in a studio, nobody wants to see that, well almost nobody.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

It doesnt have to be controversial, it just needs to be interesting with straight up questions, not just Jerichos hghlight reel in a studio, nobody wants to see that, well almost nobody.

Did you listen to his podcast with Bryan last week? His previous podcasts with Bryan or others like the one with Barrett or Usos.

I am expecting a show like that rather than highlight reel.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

People do know that Austin's podcast with Vince and HHH were scripted don't they?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Tugboats wrote: »
    People do know that Austin's podcast with Vince and HHH were scripted don't they?:confused:
    Citation please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'd say the questions (or at least topics) were almost definitely pre-approved, like they don't keep Chyna graphics handy and ready to pull out during Triple H interviews, but they weren't scripted by any means. Worked in certain parts, yes, (like Vince going 15 minutes extra) but not scripted.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wasn't sure where to put this.

The Sheik documentary is now up on the US Netflix.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

10,000 posts! Congratulations to...this thread, as per stability rules here's our shiny new thread:
    Some Wrestling News & Rumours 2015 Thread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement