Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

impromptu beers tonight, me xiled sniper and IO are out anyway, anyone about pop up a message :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

zuroph wrote: »
    impromptu beers tonight, me xiled sniper and IO are out anyway, anyone about pop up a message :)

damn! :(

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Just had some chocolate biscuit cake with a cream filling - yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Dunnes were playing Christmas music tonight :O :O :O

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Mc Love wrote: »
    Dunnes were playing Christmas music tonight :O :O :O

They were playing it last week in Harvey's Quay :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

zuroph wrote: »

oh really....mmm....I cant remember if IO was at training tonight.....oh...no..wait..he wasnt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

They were playing it last week in Harvey's Quay :(

Yeah and the mother wanted to put on a Christmas CD the other day when I was at home :eek:

Mc Love wrote: »
    Yeah and the mother wanted to put on a Christmas CD the other day when I was at home :eek:

And to think, I got a little crazy-eyed when I saw they were selling selection boxes in the UL Spar. 0_o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

And this all started with me an IO going for tea... Oh lord.. leaving Nancy's at whatever time! :'(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ha! I was home by 11:20. Fresh as a daisy now this morning. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'm still taking my anti-biotics :( So I'm feeling it! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Does anyone know if the farm shop in anacotty is still doing the deal on 25 chicken breasts for 25 quid?

I know I'm about a week late but to answer your question yes they do.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    I know I'm about a week late but to answer your question yes they do.

cheers...i mailed them and ill be popping out tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Diet coke was invented in 1982

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Diet coke was invented in 1982

And this still haven't fixed the taste.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    And this still haven't fixed the taste.

They did. By introducing Coke Zero.

They did. By introducing Coke Zero.

Blah. Never tasted it. If its not Full Fat Coke(as I call it) then no chance. ;)

I tried their meek attempts as Vanilla Coke, Lime Coke, Cherry & Vanilla Coke and other stupid variations.

The only bastard mix they really perfected was Cherry Coke.

Now, Pepsi do a Wild Cherry Cola which is much better but it is near on impossible to get here other than a stupid shop in Galway that wants €2.50 per can. :mad:

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Blah. Never tasted it. If its not Full Fat Coke(as I call it) then no chance. ;)

I tried their meek attempts as Vanilla Coke, Lime Coke, Cherry & Vanilla Coke and other stupid variations.

The only bastard mix they really perfected was Cherry Coke.

Now, Pepsi do a Wild Cherry Cola which is much better but it is near on impossible to get here other than a stupid shop in Galway that wants €2.50 per can. :mad:

Coke Zero's good. Not as sweet at the regular Coke, and it doesn't taste like you just swallowed a mouthful of Splenda, unlike Diet Coke.

Never got to try the variations. I did try the Pepsi with Lemon. That was pretty good, actually. And I normally hate Pepsi :P

Oh Pepsi with Cappuccino was disgusting. Dunnes used to have it. Tried it in a 500ml bottle for the craic. 99% went in the bin. :(

One day, if I cross its path, I hope to be ambitious enough to try this.

pepsi_white02.jpg

• Advertisement

Rumour has it that my Boss + 2 Sales people have to go to Japan next year so If I'm lucky enough to go then I will bring you back a bottle If I find it.

Apparently this is how you say it.

ここで、私はヨーグルトペプシのボトルを見つけることができます

Click this link and click on the audio option. :D Crazy language

http://translate.google.com/#auto|ja|where%20can%20I%20find%20a%20bottle%20of%20yogurt%20pepsi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

How does Coke Zero taste different to Diet Coke? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

In work the canteen sells some sort of fancy pants coke thats been
    "brewed" and contains a small amount of alcohol. Its yummy and tastes
    like those cola bottle sweets.

~B

They have them in the Stables as well. I keep meaning to try the Root Beer too.

im so sad....i just got excited because my phone recognised ubuntu in predictive text :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

want to share some good news, after being made redundant three and a half years ago, spending a year on the dole, spending two on a FAs scheme, got a part time job just before summer, just been promoted to manager in said job. woohoo, back in the game at last.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    want to share some good news, after being made redundant three and a half years ago, spending a year on the dole, spending two on a FAs scheme, got a part time job just before summer, just been promoted to manager in said job. woohoo, back in the game at last.

Congratulations. Always great to hear. Just goes to show, put your head down, put in the work and the karma will find you. :D

Birdie086 wrote: »

epic...delighted for you!!! always good to hear good news

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Congrats, Birdie! :)
    bullets wrote: »
    In work the canteen sells some sort of fancy pants coke thats been
    "brewed" and contains a small amount of alcohol. Its yummy and tastes
    like those cola bottle sweets.

~B

Is that Fentiman's Curiosity Cola, by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Thanks, been a crappy few years, still in trouble with mortgage but at least I had the sense to get rid of credit cards and have no other debts and am now in a position to deal with the mortgage issues, it's not a huge job but a great stepping stone for the future.
    Just wanted to show there is still hope for us all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement