Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I may have spotted a mention of some guy saying he was gonna be bigger than jesus boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

finally some random waffling in the random waffle thread!! i commend thee, good whistlingtitan

thank you good sir

quick question what is the most used veg
    (no googleing now just guess)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm gonna say cabbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

Carrots or peas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Gotta be potato

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Lettuce?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Anyone read the Chronicle today..? >_>

Nope. Please don't say you had your face in the paper again? :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Kess73 wrote: »
    Nope. Please don't say you had your face in the paper again? :pac:

My face? No, not at all! :)

My name, well, that'd be a different story...
    zuroph wrote: »
    I may have spotted a mention of some guy saying he was gonna be bigger than jesus boards.ie

• Advertisement

My face? No, not at all! :)

My name, well, that'd be a different story...

Ahh your name was in the paper. Did they print your full name as in Mr Alan William Anker?

Or did did shorten it to Mr. A. W.AN*ER :pac::pac::pac:

What were you in the paper for?

Ahh your name was in the paper. Did they print your full name as in Mr Alan William Anker?

Or did did shorten it to Mr. A. W.AN*ER :pac::pac::pac:

Banned.* :cool:
    What were you in the paper for?

Got a nice bit of exposure for a new forum I've been working on. The article is " Social media now 'as Gaelige' ". Opening paragraphs:
    A Caherdavin student has helped in setting up a brand new Irish language discussion forum.

Tommy Collins, who is studying for a masters degree in Irish at Mary Immaculate College, has teamed up with Meath man Seán Ó Hoireabhárd to set up www.foramnagaeilge.com, which they hope could rival boards.ie in years to come*.

(*May not actually be true.)

Banned.* :cool:

Got a nice bit of exposure for a new forum I've been working on. The article is " Social media now 'as Gaelige' ". Opening paragraphs:

(*May not actually be true.)

Fair play.

Just had a quick look and it has the makings of a nice site/community.

Would have thought that your old An File username would have been a better fit for the site than your IO tag.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

thats one incredible shill IO....

Fair play.

Just had a quick look and it has the makings of a nice site/community.

Would have thought that your old An File username would have been a better fit for the site than your IO tag.;)

It's going to take a while to grow and turn into a proper community, but the whole experience of trying to grow it from nothing is fascinating. So far so good anyway! :)

I miss that old name. Might go back to it some day. I use the new one everywhere now though.
    thats one incredible shill IO....

Ah sure, aren't rules only there to be broken anyway? :pac:

The most used veg is .........

The onion

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

To the two muppets who stopped in the express lane on the clare side of the tunnel. You SIRS are muppets of the highest order.

They didn't hit each other or the barrier. The barrier simply didn't open so they got out to have a chat about it(I assume). :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Anyone know where I can get a cheesecutter (Paddy cap) in town? Lost mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Does anyone know if its this weekend when the US clocks go back?

NM its this Sunday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

thank you good sir

I am a fair laydee! xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

Onion or Garlic??? i have them in every dinner!

anywhere out the castletroy are do passport photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Is there a Kiosk where the Superquinn is? Other then that, only place is town I'd say, and I'd even say your best off going O'Connors or Newmans for that!

Is there a Kiosk where the Superquinn is? Other then that, only place is town I'd say, and I'd even say your best off going O'Connors or Newmans for that!

grrr...ill have to make a lunch time dash into the city so...

I *think* the chemist in roxboro shopping centre does them....might head for there instead..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Could do, I know there is a Kiosk in the Childers Road Dunnes if thats any use?

Could do, I know there is a Kiosk in the Childers Road Dunnes if thats any use?

Thats actually perfect!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I *think* the chemist in roxboro shopping centre does them....might head for there instead..

I'm pretty sure the chemist in Castletroy shopping centre does passport photos as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm pretty sure the chemist in Castletroy shopping centre does passport photos as well.

Students union do em too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement