Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Oh My God! we will have to agree to disagree, because I thought that was one of his best scenes:confused:

Now if we want to talk "horrendous",.....well we have to talk about the whole laughable Kylie and Dean thing tonight..... ridicious...crushing pills on a table in the middle of a café?? putting it in his cup in full view of everyone?? A chef drinking a cup of anything and leaving it on the counter?? and the worst acting ever, toss up between Dean outside the pig or Kyle in the house at the end:confused::confused:

Its amazing that a weak looking female like Kylie could carry the weight of an average sized male up the stairs. I would say most women in her boots last night would have left Dean sleep on the sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

angel01 wrote: »
    You should put the dvr on for longer, i give it 5 mins more

I do have it set that way, but on Tuesdays and Thurdays Ros na Rún starts directly after Fair City and my brother would generally be at home at this time and will stop Fair City when the clash occurs to watch something else... which I can't blame him for if Fair City is supposed to be finished... It all comes down to RTE scheduling and they should fix it... by perhaps taking a shorter ad break between what ever is on before Eastenders and Eastenders and then again a shorter ad break after Eastender and before Fair City... If they removed a minute of ads here and a minute of ads there, it wouldn't be a problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

If they removed a minute of ads here and a minute of ads there, it wouldn't be a problem...
    Thats a nice idea Capt, but alas it's the ads that pays for Fair City so they will always get priority.

I missed last nights effort, and not near a TV to see todays re-run. Seems Kylie is has reached the climax of her plan? Or does she really know where she is taking this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I still reckon Kylie is going to be pregnant from last nights escapade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Seems Vicky (Kylie) is getting married
    Fair City's Vicky Burke said yesterday she's glad she's not single - because her character would ruin any chance of a love life.

Vicky plays troubled Kylie Kavanagh in hit soap Fair City and she reckons that would have put off potential boyfriends.

But the 28 year old is delighted her stalking storyline - in which she is obsessed with Dean - comes weeks before her real life wedding.

Vicky said: "I'm getting married to my fiance in eight weeks. We;re busy organising the wedding in Italy which is just as well. I think if I was single I would have no chance of getting a boyfriend after this storyline."

Taken from todays mirror

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^
    Vicky said: "I'm getting married to my finance in eight weeks

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

deelite wrote: »
    I still reckon Kylie is going to be pregnant from last nights escapade.

The character or the actress. If its the character, i'd say from the way Dean was carrying on, he wont know much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

so kylie sat in the hungry pig eating or drinking nothing and louie never said anything to her :rolleyes:

surely someone will cope that dean wasnt drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

What did she do with Dean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Mayoegian wrote: »
    What did she do with Dean?

basically kylie drugged dean and took him home and got into bed with him and took a picture of them on her phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

basically kylie drugged dean and took him home and got into bed with him and took a picture of them on her phone

:eek:

Classy bird...

Where do we see this ending? Kylie gets committed to an asylum after stabbing Tracey with a stapler in the Community Centre... Or Tracey murders Kylie in a crime of passion, stabbing her with a stiletto she used to wear in the good old days.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Classy bird...

Where do we see this ending? Kylie gets committed to an asylum after stabbing Tracey with a stapler in the Community Centre... Or Tracey murders Kylie in a crime of passion, stabbing her with a stiletto she used to wear in the good old days.. :D

:D:D

It will go on and on.... I think Louie didn't say anything because the last thing he wanted was more trouble and probably could use it as an excuse to lay into Dean if needs be :eek:

Anyway she was allegedly waiting for someone.. the someone was probably Dean to collapse :eek:

Where do we see this ending?

Wouldnt mind seeing Jo come to Kylies aid and have a proper fight with Tracey in the street.

Jo: Lookit
    Tracey in flat dublin accent: Ah heeeaar"
    Kylie whining on thats she's sorry
    Dean flooring Dermot
    Leo leaping from his taxi and playing charades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Was slightly bored waiting for a new episode of LOST, so decided to go ahead with the Keith Fan Club...

Click on the link on my signature to go straight there or alternatively it's here... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055830592

Awwwwesome CaptainNegative:D I Love it !!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Louie is so compassionate :D, getting Dean to cover the break and then go home "because you're useless like this" before stalking off with the mobile. Got a right giggle from that. And Robert's bemused expression.

Paul's a proper hungry pig himself though. Surely a man watching his diet shouldn't be pushing the boat by eating a mexican? Has to be a heart attack waiting to happen

"You need to stay away from that girl, you'll get into trouble!" Words of wisdom from Leo, too bad they're way too late :D

God Almighty, the absolute WORST rush job ever by Paul. He was never going to get near Felix. The most disappointing part of the episode.

Eyespy wrote: »
    God Almighty, the absolute WORST rush job ever by Paul. He was never going to get near Felix. The most disappointing part of the episode.

Indeed, the lamest confrontation scene I have ever seen. It was very much a hold me back and let me at him kinda thing.... And Paul was supposed to be drunk! Tomorrow when he walks in on Felix and Niamh, he'll be sober, but he won't start anything because Keith isn't there to stand in between them. Now I'm rooting for Felix to root Niamh. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 poppygirlx

Ich hasse Fair City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Is it just me or did Tracey look as if she has aged dramatically since her last appearance??

Why would Dean not tell Tracey about the goings on of the night before?, surely Tracey more then anyone knows what kinda fruit cake Kylie is??:confused: and how come he hasn't missed his shirt yet.... he rarely wore anything else:confused:

Why would Dean not tell Tracey about the goings on of the night before?, surely Tracey more then anyone knows what kinda fruit cake Kylie is??:confused: and how come he hasn't missed his shirt yet.... he rarely wore anything else:confused:

I think he is scared of what Tracey will think or whether she will believe him. I am actually warming a little now to Felix, if it pisses off Paul, I am happy :D

I am loving Pete & Doug, was laughing away with their storyline, really like them two :)

The Deegan/Sarah/Ian and Deegan/Ian/Keith scenes made me laugh. Poor John. Kylie needs to follow previous stalkers Pierce and Jason before her and get some help.
    and how come he hasn't missed his shirt yet.... he rarely wore anything else:confused:

He had given it in to the charity shop

angel01 wrote: »
    I think he is scared of what Tracey will think or whether she will believe him. I am actually warming a little now to Felix, if it pisses off Paul, I am happy :D

I am loving Pete & Doug, was laughing away with their storyline, really like them two :)

Yeap warming to Felix too. Thought Paul was very weak. Really lke Pete n Doug aswell......think Keith should take Doug under his wing and we could have many laughs watching them get up to all sorts:D

Paul cheat on Niamh but thinks he can stop her getting together with someone else, Niamh chuck him out quick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Mayoegian wrote: »
    :eek:

Oh, come on, Mayoegian. We've all done it.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Epicurus wrote: »
    Leo leaping from his taxi and playing charades

Unfair, but I laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sandwichboard

Hi CaptainNegative

You could record the repeats on the next day instead.

That way you'll only clash with How Clean is Your House or The Afternoon Show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hi CaptainNegative

You could record the repeats on the next day instead.

That way you'll only clash with How Clean is Your House or The Afternoon Show.

I've started doing that... Thanks... :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement