Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Keith McGrath Fan Club

Options
  • 17-02-2010 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Keith seems to be one of Carrigstowns best loved characters, so why not give the chap his own fan club...
    Come on in and join the fun...

What is it about Keith that makes him so likeable?
    What do you think of Alan O'Neill as an actor?
    If he wasn't in Fair City, what soap would you like to see Keith/Alan in?
    What has been your favourite Keith moment on Fair City?
    Which Carrigstown Cailín is the right woman for Keith?

00021de5-279.jpg

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

My personal favourite Keith memories began with that time he helped myself, Barney Stinson, Dr. Gregory House, Chuck Bartowski, Edward Cullen, and Ferris Bueller save the world from any more agony by hunting down and destroying an apocolypse of zombies using some various rare and tropical diseases (House's department), some kung fu skills (this is where Chuck came in), a really cool super zombie killing van (this was Keith's doing), an excellent performance of "Twist and Shout" to distract the zombies (courtesy of Ferris), being generally awesome (we left this in the capable hands of Barney) and getting it all on camera to release as an epic blockbuster (that was my doing)... and oh yeah, Edward was brooding quietly over being away from Bella, which depressed the Zombies making them easier to kill... But Keith took out like a million of them with his excellent driving skills in the zombie killing van...
    After all of that, Keith used his connections in Carrigstown to introduce me to Cleo, who decided to leave Robert and run away with me to Hollyoaks, where I became a creepy stalker and terrorised the locals, until Keith showed up and made me realise the error of my ways, and brought myself and Cleo back to Carrigstown and bought me a couple of pints in McCoys, then we had a Die Hard marathon, which helped me realise being a creepy stalker was silly and I became normal again and got married to Cleo, with Keith as my best man obviously and he made a really funny toast at the reception, because he's a funny guy...
    So that's why I'm a Keith fan...

*This may or may not have been a really awesome dream...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I like Keith as a character, would love to see him with more meaty storylines. I loved him & Una together.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Keith's a great character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

What has been your favourite Keith moment on Fair City?

Has to be the time he arrived in Carrigstown. Fair City has never been the same since. I'll never forget that day in March 2006 when Jimmy took Keith on as a mechanic.
    There can only be one woman for Keith and thats Una

Orla

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Orla & Keith work well as friends only. Una & Keith belong together

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Keith and Una with the fada - brilliant.

Keith and Ray terrific...

I love Keith too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

I Love Keith !! :D Thank You CaptainNegative:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

This is embarassing but I kinda think he's attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Alessandra wrote: »

Is that a nine-minutes-past-midnight kind of attraction, or do you still think it in the clear light of day? :)

I'm a fan too, by the way. I think we should all start writing to him and see what happens.

• Advertisement

I'm a fan too, by the way. I think we should all start writing to him and see what happens.

Maybe we should draw his attention to this thread... and/or start a Facebook Appreciation Group and convinve all the Fair City cast members to join...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Mbod

We love you Keith

Alessandra wrote: »

I sooooo wud!!!;) and my OH is very aware:D

Love to see Paul having to sell his share of the garage to cover his divorce then Keith and Ray buy him out with their lotto windfall and keep Doug on!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Is that a nine-minutes-past-midnight kind of attraction, or do you still think it in the clear light of day? :)

Whenever I'm at home and watching Faircity usually 8pm and not 12.09pm;)

Ah I was sooooo happy to see Keith n Ray back together again:D:D
    I would love the Q&A to feature Keith next. I've never seen him interviewed or know very much about him, he kinda flys under the radar....

The banter between Keith and Ray in the last few episodes has been excellent...
    I think he can do better than Sarah, but for now he got the girl, so fair play to him...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I just loved when himself and una were together :) He's soooo funny. My dad thinks he's sucha ledge like (as do i :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

So Ray is looking to move in with Keith. Definitely want this to happen; would be some craic around there.

Delighted to see Keith back to his fun loving self:D really missed him:(

Rest In Peace Alan.

Was lucky enough to meet him back in his Fair City days. Genuinely lovely bloke. Very sad news.

• Advertisement

Advertisement