Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I think its very hard not to like Leo despite the acting shortcomings. He's a good guy.. I'm sure they'll pair him up with a woman in the near future too..

He has the same problem as Niamh. Hard to find someone he hasnt already been with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Does that make him a good actor.

Hell yeah.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Epicurus wrote: »
    On the Fair City website there is a character mentioned. Avi Bar Lev. Is he a new guy coming in. I dont ever recall seeing him in an episode. :confused:

If you have something broken he will fix it. He the McGuiver of Carraigstown.

I would love to see a bedroom scene between Leo and Kylie or even a sex-scene to be shown on an after the watershed episode!

I can imagine it now. Leo would be waving his hands all over the place.

Hell yeah.

I shock the hand of Pat Jennings once. That did not make me a good goalkeeper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

He has the same problem as Niamh. Hard to find someone he hasnt already been with.

Delores?!

I shock the hand of Pat Jennings once. That did not make me a good goalkeeper.

But you aren't even a Sunday League goalkeeper, are you?

Did he end up in hospital or what?

I can imagine it now. Leo would be waving his hands all over the place.

Waving and handling it all over the place. He would be really dominant. He'd tie her up in leather and cover himself in cream. Real x-rated, shock of the nation stuff.

Delores?!

Possibly. Was disappointed they didnt focus more on her and Deegan though. Although I can see her making a play for Robert soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Isn't Felix the black kid. If so one could be accused of being racist.

How is Niamh too good for Felix? Hope it has nothing to do with skin colour.

I think that's just a stupid thing to say and it suggests to me that you yourself have certain issues that you should probably assess. Are you actually accusing me of being racist because I don't like Felix?
    There's other characters I don't like either, but that's fine apparently.
    I just don't like the character and I don't think he's a good actor, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his ethnicity.

As for him not being good enough for Niamh, there's not many men in Carrigstown that I would deem good enough for her.
    If she has to be in a relationship with someone other than Paul, I think that Keith is the only other person I could accept her being with at the moment, but that clearly isn't the case anyway...

• Advertisement

I think that's just a stupid thing to say and it suggests to me that you yourself have certain issues that you should probably assess. Are you actually accusing me of being racist because I don't like Felix?
    There's other characters I don't like either, but that's fine apparently.
    I just don't like the character and I don't think he's a good actor, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his ethnicity.

As for him not being good enough for Niamh, there's not many men in Carrigstown that I would deem good enough for her.
    If she has to be in a relationship with someone other than Paul, I think that Keith is the only other person I could accept her being with at the moment, but that clearly isn't the case anyway...

No. You are not a racist.

Possibly. Was disappointed they didnt focus more on her and Deegan though. Although I can see her making a play for Robert soon.

Ah no way. I hope they don't go down the Dolores and Robert route - that's just wrong...

Ah no way. I hope they don't go down the Dolores and Robert route - that's just wrong...

I like Robert. I like Cleo. I like Robert and Cleo. but if he's spending so much time with Dolores as he is recently then its a possibility that Dolores could make a move. I hope i'm wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

I'd be amazed if Robert did anything to jepoardise Cleo's love now. She's sweet, I wouldn't blame him, I haves a soft spot for her. Its actually surprising that Dean sees more in Tracey than Cleo. Does he know Tracey was a brasser?

There's only a few years between them. I could imagine a storyline with Robert coming out as having a fetish for old women's feet. Malachy would come back and kill him and save Dolores. He would be shipped of to a prison off the coast of China - left open for return.

Seen as the Sarah actress is pregnant, (well according to this thread anyway) I assume she'll leave with Ian to to Mayo.

Delores?!

Mrs Bishop.

Mrs Bishop.

Where Leo is concerned, I wouldn't put it past him...

Where Leo is concerned, I wouldn't put it past him...

She'd beat the shyte out of him he he did not do as she wanted. Might be no harm. ##

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Missed yesterdays, was too ill to watch :( What happened?

• Advertisement

Bunny boiler in Carrigstown.

0003012f-545.jpg
    It's been evident for a while that all is not right in Kylie-land!

So far this week we've seen that her behaviour is starting to unnerve Dean. Overly friendly one minute and playing hard ball with community centre commission rates the next. Cringe worthy flirting with Ian and then the out right thieving of Dean's passport to prevent him from joining Tracey for Valentine's.

So what exactly is Kylie playing at? Does she really think she can win Dean back? Or is it all part of a more sordid reprisal plan?
    *******SPOILER ALERT*******
    With his passport missing, Dean is grounded and misses his flight. It doesn't take him long to point the finger at Kylie. He furiously confronts her in McCoys in front of Leo, demanding the return of his passport. Devious Kylie puts on an act to convince Leo of her vulnerability and innocence, casting Dean as the deranged one.
    Livid at Dean's outburst in McCoys, Kylie later accuses him of leading her on. Dean retorts that Kylie should see a shrink.
    With Dean now a fixture on Kylie's hate list, the bunnies are on the hob. Will Dean really get off lightly with just a stolen passport? And is anyone else slightly alarmed at her accumulation of sleeping pills?
    Don't forget to follow Fair City on Twitter for all the latest news, exclusive pictures and spoilers. http://twitter.com/RTEfaircity.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

BTW where is Tracey?

I really think Dean would be better suited to Cleo I hope that happens down the line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Doug's Brother seems to have been conveniently forgoten about....

SUNDAY - 9th December
    Pierce is thrilled when Barry tells him that there’s a job for him as a trainee journalist in a newspaper in Wexford if he wants it. Gavin sells cocaine to a stranger in the toilets of McCoys. It’s the first time he’s dealt with someone who isn’t a friend, and is approached by Doug’s brother Neil who notices what’s going on, and sells some to him too.

That's really interesting. Is there somewhere the old storylines can be accessed? I thought that became impossible when they re-jigged the website.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    BTW where is Tracey?

I really think Dean would be better suited to Cleo I hope that happens down the line

Did Dean say she is in Scotland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Anyone see that when the poster for the passport was put up it said 'Award Given' and not reward on it.

This weeks preview

0003002e-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 29

Tuesday 16th February

After Dean's outburst Kylie is more determined than ever in her campaign for revenge.
    Things appear to be turning around for Pete, with a job offer from Paul.
    As Niamh's friendship with Felix blossoms, so does Paul's jealousy.
    Could this really be the end of Paul and Niamh's union?

00030030-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 30

Wednesday 17th February

Keith spills the beans to Paul about Felix's feelings for Niamh. And Sarah has a frank chat with Deegan about Ian's aggressive behaviour.
      Having reached new lows of deviousness, Kylie continues in her deceit securing an ally in Leo.

Tracey returns unexpectedly!

Fearing Niamh has moved on, Paul loses his temper.

00030031-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 31

Thursday 18th February

It's Pete's first day at the garage and Doug is slightly uncomfortable with the role of his new colleague.

Paul finally makes steps to move on from his marriage.

Failing to win Sarah back, Ian packs his bags.

Kylie's meddling starts to drive a wedge between Dean and Tracey.

And as Kylie continues to hold Leo's empathy, Dean feels increasingly alone.

00030032-545.jpg

This week's preview - Episode 32

Sunday 21st February

Paul prepares to move out with Rachel. Is Niamh ready to let them go?
          An inspired Pete becomes an entrepreneur.

Leo has words with Dean regarding his womanising ways, and warns him to stay away from Kylie.

With no one on his side, Dean becomes more desperate and threatens Kylie.

The lines of friendship become blurred for Keith and Sarah.

That's really interesting. Is there somewhere the old storylines can be accessed? I thought that became impossible when they re-jigged the website.

You can get them as far back as series 15 anyway starting the 2nd September 2003. I posted a link yesterday from series 18 but you may have missed it
          Pierce Stanley. He was with Beth after Cleo and then went back to Cleo. He spent some time in hospital after losing his jobs at McCoys and with Barry. He ended up going to Wexford after Barry got him a job as a trainee journalist with a newspaper down there.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity2008/series/series18/193-196.html

Series 15

Series 16

Series 17

Series 18

Series 19

Series 20

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wht hasnt Tracey smacked Kylie yet?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
          Wht hasnt Tracey smacked Kylie yet?

and why hasn't someone smacked some sense into Leo while they are at it :eek:

• Advertisement

angel01 wrote: »
          and why hasn't someone smacked some sense into Leo while they are at it :eek:

and why hasn't someone come up with a method to restrain Leo's uncontrollable arms...
          Surely it drives the rest of Carrigstown crazy...

This discussion has been closed.
        Advertisement