Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

and why hasn't someone come up with a method to restrain Leo's uncontrollable arms...
    Surely it drives the rest of Carrigstown crazy...

It amuses me, I love Leo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

angel01 wrote: »
    It amuses me, I love Leo :D

I do find it hilarious, but it would still drive me mad, if I had a friend who actually did that...
    I laughed a lot last night when, I made a comment to Dean about not needing a passport if he hadn't of booked cheap flights... who even wrote that? You need a passport to get into another country, regardless of how much your flight cost - sure you need a passport just to get out of Dublin airport...

I do find it hilarious, but it would still drive me mad, if I had a friend who actually did that...
    I laughed a lot last night when, I made a comment to Dean about not needing a passport if he hadn't of booked cheap flights... who even wrote that? You need a passport to get into another country, regardless of how much your flight cost - sure you need a passport just to get out of Dublin airport...

Some airlines accept drivers license going from Ireland to the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Thats true, I recently flew easyjet into London City airport on a drivers license. Can't recall how much I paid for the ticket mind you, but pricing had nothing to do with their ID policy. Lazy scripting I do agree in that respect..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Thats true, I recently flew easyjet into London City airport on a drivers license. Can't recall how much I paid for the ticket mind you, but pricing had nothing to do with their ID policy. Lazy scripting I do agree in that respect..

Was it lazy scripting or was it a dig at Ryanair? I think they do insist on a passport, even though the law allows for other forms of ID.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

and why hasn't someone smacked some sense into Leo while they are at it :eek:

Why Leo. Thought you liked him.

and why hasn't someone come up with a method to restrain Leo's uncontrollable arms...
    Surely it drives the rest of Carrigstown crazy...

Snap. The scrip writers should team him and Jennifer up together and she gets so pissed off og him waving his hands that she puts her handcuffs on him and throw the keys into the Liffey. Waving hands when a person talks is so annoying. Happens all the time on Current affairs and news programmes not to mention two particular members of the dail. I think both are from Dublin and i think both are clowns.

Not everyone drives, so they will need the passport.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Why Leo. Thought you liked him.

I do love Leo but find it strange he sides with Kylie over his own son.

Not everyone drives, so they will need the passport.

National Identity card also is accepted in some countries :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

can someone please explain how Dean got with Kylie to start with??????

can someone please explain how Dean got with Kylie to start with??????

Well, when two consenting adults have mutual feelings for each other, they do this mad ritual called "dating", which is what I believe happened with Dean and Kylie... Often dating leads to a fun experience named "intercourse" and I believe this also became the case with the aforementioned two... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Kylie drugs dean :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

mariaf24 wrote: »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please don't tell me this is actually going to happen??? I ahte knowing what's going to happen-it ruins the surprise:(

Mayoegian wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please don't tell me this is actually going to happen??? I ahte knowing what's going to happen-it ruins the surprise:(

Pretend you didn't hear it so...

Pretend you didn't hear it so...

Are people not supposed to use spoilers?:( Unless it happened yesterday(i missed it yesterday)

I do love Leo but find it strange he sides with Kylie over his own son.

Very randy middle aged male and young blonde (one that gives blondes the name they have), I wonder is he after something by going on her side.

mariaf24 wrote: »

Have i seen a story similar to this before but not exactly the same. Oh ya, Tracey Barlow jumped into bed with Roy Cropper, having laid all the clothes she had on the night before on the floor and on the bed, and lead him to believe they had done what couples do.

Have i seen a story similar to this before but not exactly the same. Oh ya, Tracey Barlow jumped into bed with Roy Cropper, having laid all the clothes she had on the night before on the floor and on the bed, and lead him to believe they had done what couples do.

Yeah, but that was a different soap altogether, so it doesn't count...

5000th post in this thread people, here's hoping the next 5000 will be as interesting... :D

Mayoegian wrote: »
    Are people not supposed to use spoilers?:( Unless it happened yesterday(i missed it yesterday)

No, you're entirely right... Spoilers should have been used... but you should still probably just try to forget the detail - there's plenty of more coming up to look forward to... Hope that won't put you off posting in this thread...

Perhaps one of the mods can edit mariaf24's post to add spoiler tags?

• Advertisement

Yippee 5000 posts :D

Maria, can you use the spoiler tags in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

and...

Christy
    Mike

Christy? retches :eek:

and Mike? She obviously had a thing for taking Helen's leftovers.

No, you're entirely right... Spoilers should have been used... but you should still probably just try to forget the detail - there's plenty of more coming up to look forward to... Hope that won't put you off posting in this thread...

Perhaps one of the mods can edit mariaf24's post to add spoiler tags?

Thanks for your help! Oh, I'll still be posting in here-I love to have a good 'oul browse around!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Whats all this talk about Robert and Dolores???

And if Ian does go to Mayo - who's Roberts new room-mate going to be...?

deelite wrote: »
    Whats all this talk about Robert and Dolores???

And if Ian does go to Mayo - who's Roberts new room-mate going to be...?

Delores and Robert is mere specualtion, and quite fanciful at that.. As for Ian I don't care who replaces him as long as he goes. Dublin's loss is Mayo's misfortune.

Delores and Robert is mere specualtion, and quite fanciful at that.. As for Ian I don't care who replaces him as long as he goes. Dublin's loss is Mayo's misfortune.

A case of revenge for Mayo beating Dublin in the all-Ireland semi final (or quarter finals) a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Eyespy wrote: »
    Christy? retches :eek:

and Mike? She obviously had a thing for taking Helen's leftovers.

I think Ronan is having some fun here. Niamh didn't sleep with either of those people. Although, in fairness, she did get quite close to Christy after that messy break-up with Bela.

I think Ronan is having some fun here. Niamh didn't sleep with either of those people. Although, in fairness, she did get quite close to Christy after that messy break-up with Bela.

:D

I can just imagine Bela, gimping onto Niamh.. Thanks for that one Meeja. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Oh :(. The shame of being so gullible :D

More disbelief though, she was with Bela????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement