Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Kieth has to be the worst actor ever, saw it last night. I was embarres looking at it, i could feel myself going red it was so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

deelite wrote: »
    Whats all this talk about Robert and Dolores???

From my fanciful ideas about the two. Never going to happen.
    And if Ian does go to Mayo - who's Roberts new room-mate going to be...?

I'd like it to be Cleo, have them living together. Although i can imagine Paul and Rachel will want to be moving in there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

MJ23 wrote: »
    Kieth has to be the worst actor ever, saw it last night. I was embarres looking at it, i could feel myself going red it was so bad.

You take that back... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Are you having a Laugh?? :confused:
    Keith is, imo, by far one of the best actors in the show......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I like Keith :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I actually think he is quite underrated and can do a serious storyline very well. He can do comedy also and he is an interesting character, I would like him to have more serious stuff so we can see how good he is :)

I am really missing Orla :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Eyespy wrote: »
    Oh :(. The shame of being so gullible :D

More disbelief though, she was with Bela????

Nah, you can wash that one out of your mind's eye right away. I think the full confirmed tally is:

Leo, Paul, Barry, Keith. I think we can add Rory, the undercover cop, and the software guy who eventually kidnapped her and ended up in prison.

Am I imagining it or did she also have a brief flirtation and/or fling with Dean the first time he was around?

lol they have put the article up again to ask viewers to send in any questions you have for the actress who plays Kylie questions.. sounds like a low response :D

I miss these days :(

http://twitpic.com/13ljtz

PMSL at Suzanne :D

http://twitpic.com/13lk8y

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Marycat

Looking forward to tonights ep now!! Drugging and kidnapping by the sounds!:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

angel01 wrote: »
    I miss these days :(

http://twitpic.com/13ljtz

PMSL at Suzanne :D

http://twitpic.com/13lk8y

Hannah was one of the best characters ever in Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Arrgh! Leo is as gullible as me :D. Kylie = poor, thin ,Irish version of Kathy Bates in Misery. Just waiting on her to hobble Dean :eek:

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Hannah was one of the best characters ever in Fair City.

Absolutely. Loved her Hannah-like cameo in The Commitments too

God, I love Robert :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Eyespy wrote: »
    Absolutely. Loved her Hannah-like cameo in The Commitments too

She would have a thing or two to say to Yvonne right now if she was still with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

It was a bit disturbing tonight:eek:

It was all so unrealistic tonight, didn't buy any of it from Felix/Paul to Kylie but Louie made me laugh and I enjoyed the Pete/Doug storyline :D

Hurry up and leave Ian :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EDIROL

What are people on, Keith is fantastic! I breath a sigh of relief when I see him come on screen, you know he can handle his storylines perfectly. where as with others, it's so hit and miss.

Can't believe they're getting rid of Ian, love him, great character.

Stupid RTÉ and there crapness of letting Eastenders run into Fair City's time and causing me to miss the last few minutes of the show!!!

Got as far as where Dean got a text and Kylie taking his phone from his pocket and saying "Its from Tracey" - What happens after that?

When Keith said Felix was sound, I was thinking if Keith says he's sound, then he's ok with me, but then at the end Keith wasn't impressed about Felix putting the moves on Niamh, so I'm still not liking Felix... From here on, I will judge all characters on how Keith judges them...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Marycat

EDIROL wrote: »
    What are people on, Keith is fantastic! I breath a sigh of relief when I see him come on screen, you know he can handle his storylines perfectly. where as with others, it's so hit and miss.

Can't believe they're getting rid of Ian, love him, great character.

I disagree compleately re. Keith. I think he is good at comedy, but he struggles at the serious drama. His acting at that mountain top scene with the army fella was horrendous

Marycat wrote: »
    I disagree compleately re. Keith. I think he is good at comedy, but he struggles at the serious drama. His acting at that mountain top scene with the army fella was horrendous

Oh My God! we will have to agree to disagree, because I thought that was one of his best scenes:confused:

Now if we want to talk "horrendous",.....well we have to talk about the whole laughable Kylie and Dean thing tonight..... ridicious...crushing pills on a table in the middle of a café?? putting it in his cup in full view of everyone?? A chef drinking a cup of anything and leaving it on the counter?? and the worst acting ever, toss up between Dean outside the pig or Kyle in the house at the end:confused::confused:

Methinks we should start a Keith fan club... :D
    Who's with me?

Methinks we should start a Keith fan club... :D
    Who's with me?

I'm with ya !:D

Was slightly bored waiting for a new episode of LOST, so decided to go ahead with the Keith Fan Club...

Click on the link on my signature to go straight there or alternatively it's here... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055830592

Stupid RTÉ and there crapness of letting Eastenders run into Fair City's time and causing me to miss the last few minutes of the show!!!

Got as far as where Dean got a text and Kylie taking his phone from his pocket and saying "Its from Tracey" - What happens after that?

When Keith said Felix was sound, I was thinking if Keith says he's sound, then he's ok with me, but then at the end Keith wasn't impressed about Felix putting the moves on Niamh, so I'm still not liking Felix... From here on, I will judge all characters on how Keith judges them...

You should put the dvr on for longer, i give it 5 mins more. I say Paul, you stuffed up, let Niamh go for who she wants, its his fault in the end of the day

Marycat wrote: »

I thought Keith was really good in that storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Its a real pity Ian cant take Sarah with him

I cant take much more of Kylie

Looks like the Kylie storyline is going on and on (Jo is filming this week with more kylie stuff and more fostering
    they will be having a teenage fosterchild

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Can someone tell me what happened last night please?:) I missed it:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement