Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Tell her that that you are cold and ask can you warm your hands on her vagina.

Y'know I was feeling a little less confident after reading the other doom-mongering comments, but this beautiful plan of action has inspired me, I cannot fail! :D

Wait, would I have to say that as Gaeilge? Is that how to them Gaeltacht lassies tick? Because if so, I'm ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Y'know I was feeling a little less confident after reading the other doom-mongering comments, but this beautiful plan of action has inspired me, I cannot fail! :D

Wait, would I have to say that as Gaeilge? Is that how to them Gaeltacht lassies tick? Because if so, I'm ****ed.

ask her the irish for vagina, then put it at the end of ...

an féidir liom mo lámha a coimead té ar do .......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

If it's irish she wants tell her there is Focail you would rather do than tap her ass up right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

What days do you get the grinds? Ever on a Friday?

If you really think she's interested why not say when the lesson is over that you where going to go to the pub and ask if she fancies going for a drink?

That is if you know a place that you are sure will serve you because if she said yes and the barman said no now that would be bad.

Do you know if she is single?

How soon till your 18?

ask her the irish for vagina, then put it at the end of ...

an féidir liom mo lámha a coimead té ar do .......

Duly noted.
    cloneslad wrote: »
    If it's irish she wants tell her there is Focail you would rather do than tap her ass up right there.

Ba-dom tssh. I'd have to mangle the pronunciation to make it work as a pun but I normally manage to do that well enough in Irish. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I going to second the "just drop the hand on her" idea, whats the worse that could happen, she'll reject you, probably leave very embarrassed. You'll fail Irish, but you'll be the envy of your mates with your drop the hand on the teacher story.

Doc wrote: »
    What days do you get the grinds? Ever on a Friday?

If you really think she's interested why not say when the lesson is over that you where going to go to the pub and ask if she fancies going for a drink?

That is if you know a place that you are sure will serve you because if she said yes and the barman said no now that would be bad.

Do you know if she is single?

How soon till your 18?

Nope, Tuesdays only. Not 18 for another 6 months. I do know one bar where I usually get served but that'd be fairly dead on a Friday, never mind a Tuesday.

I have no idea if she's single, just that she's not married, or engaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Kyle: Ex- Excuse me? My name is... Brad. And I need to report a crime. Anonymously.

Detective 1: Oh? What's the crime?

Kyle: Well, I attend South Park Elementary. And- And one of the teachers is having sex with a student.

Cops: Oh my god! This is terrible.

Detective 1: You did the right thing telling the police, Brad. Now who's the teacher? What's his name?

Kyle: Well, it isn't a guy teacher. It's a woman?

Cop 1: A woman?

Kyle: Yeah. She's having sex with a boy.

Detective 2: Oh. But- But she's ugly, right?

Kyle: Well, no, not really. It's the kindergarten teacher, Miss Stevenson.

Detective 1: The blonde?

Kyle: Yeah.

Cop 1: Some young boy's having sex with Miss Stevenson?

Kyle: Yes.

Cop 1: Nice.

Detective 1: Nice.

Kyle: What?! No, you don't understand!

Cop 1: You sure they've had sex?

Kyle: Yeah!

Cop 2: Has she performed oral sex on him?

Kyle: Yeah, I think so.

Cop 2: Nice.

Cop 1: Nice.

Cop 2: Nice.

Detective 1: So, wait. What's the crime?

Cop 1: The crime is, she isn't doin' it with me!

Kyle: Hey! He's totally underage! She's taking advantage of him!

Detective 1: You're right, we're sorry. This is serious. We need to track this student down, and give him his Luckiest Boy in America medal right away.

nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

OP I used to date a teacher and was out drinking with her and some of her mates one time when the topic of student/teacher relationships came up. The general tone of the conversation was "yes they would" as long as the student was from a different school that the taught in.

They told me some funny stories about some of the male LC students that they fancied.

I say go for it, you'd be a fool not to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Well, as R Kelly said, "I dont see nothing wrong, With a little bump and grind"

Hang on, No, terrible example. Didn't he get done for underage sex ??

• Advertisement

TheZohan wrote: »
    OP I used to date a teacher and was out drinking with her and some of her mates one time when the topic of student/teacher relationships came up. The general tone of the conversation was "yes they would" as long as the student was from a different school that the taught in.

They told me some funny stories about some of the male LC students that they fancied.

I say go for it, you'd be a fool not to.

Really? And did any of them actually ever follow through with this?

you might be embarrassed now if she rejects you but in 6 or 7 years when you look back on it you will piss yourself laughing at it along with your friends.

Me and my mates were out last saturday night and spent most of the evening, night and well into the morning chatting about things we did in school. I don't regret a single thing, even if it was the most embarrassing thing in the world back then.

Really? And did any of them actually ever follow through with this?

A few of them did, but not with students from their school.

One girl had a long relationship with a guy she gave maths grinds to, used to call him "her little pet".

Teachers get horny too you know, and there's feck all male teachers for female teachers to date. When I was in college I dated a lecturer, not from the course I did, and it was cool.

But you have to be discreet, and you have to let her know you'll be discreet too.

you might be embarrassed now if she rejects you but in 6 or 7 years when you look back on it you will piss yourself laughing at it along with your friends.

Me and my mates were out last saturday night and spent most of the evening, night and well into the morning chatting about things we did in school. I don't regret a single thing, even if it was the most embarrassing thing in the world back then.

Trudat.
    A few of them did, but not with students from their school.

One girl had a long relationship with a guy she gave maths grinds to, used to call him "her little pet".

Teachers get horny too you know, and there's feck all male teachers for female teachers to date. When I was in college I dated a lecturer, not from the course I did, and it was cool.

But you have to be discreet, and you have to let her know you'll be discreet too.

Interesting. Thanks mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

SkidMark wrote: »
    Well, as R Kelly said, "I dont see nothing wrong, With a little bump and grind"

Hang on, No, terrible example. Didn't he get done for underage sex ??

"Ain't no doubt that I've been missin' out
    On someone's kissin'
    Oh you will find that I knew all the time
    What I was missin'
    And now I'm back with the boys"

Gary Glitter, "Back With The Boys Again".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

You will be the stuff of legends if you do. Go on my son and let us know how you get on.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tell her you cut your penis and ask her to kiss it better.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

A teenage boy with a chance of getting laid by a sexy older woman who happens to be teaching him and the biggest forum in Ireland's biggest message board knows.

Can't see discreetness being an issue :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Tell her you cut your penis and ask her to kiss it better.

That's even worse than the "can I stick me cold hands up yr warm gash?" line.

I have come to the conclusion that there shall be some ruthless flirting next Tuesday.

• Advertisement

I have come to the conclusion that there shall be some ruthless flirting next Tuesday.

Good man - go for it. You've nothing to lose & possibly a LOT to gain!

Good man yourself.

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
    Alexander Graham Bell

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." Sydney J. Harris

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

"I should have stuck it in her when i had the chance"
    Pope Benedict XVI

Good man yourself.

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
    Alexander Graham Bell

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." Sydney J. Harris

"If she says no, just make up lies and tell us and your friends that you banged her sweet ass" Clone s. lad

"If she says no, just make up lies and tell us and your friends that you banged her sweet ass" Clone s. lad

The same course of action may be employed for boards.ie. I'd be an internets legend! :D

The same course of action may be employed for boards.ie. I'd be an internets legend! :D

You'd still be from Cork so I would be looking down on you pityfully ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Rattle the headboards of her bed like a sailor tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

I wish you the best of luck my friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

If you tap that ass You will be my hero and probably get the most thanks of any post youle ever see :cool:

GET IN THERE MY SON

:cool:

good luck but your allready there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

OP I used to date a teacher ..

You my good man are a legend.

I fancied a few of my teachers and these two movies had me thinking I'd be shagging them by the end of the year :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement