Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Tell her that that you are cold and ask can you warm your hands on her vagina.
    You Yanks! It would be in her vagina, but on her vulva.
    Wait, would I have to say that as Gaeilge? Is that how to them Gaeltacht lassies tick? Because if so, I'm not ****ed.
    FYP.

If her name is Olive: Ar an dtalamh, Olive!

If it's Una: Suas do gúna, Una!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

Trudat.

DOUBLE TRUE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Funjunkie

I had a thing with a student teacher when I was in school. It was very very exciting at the time. He used to stare at me in study and I figured out what classes he had so I could walk past him in the hall.

We met in a nightclub about 2 weeks before the Xmas holidays and ended up getting in on.
    He was a bit full on and I got freaked out as 17 year olds do. Also my mother found out and was NOT impressed. But I get such a kick out of telling the story over 10 years later. I think you should definitely go for it.

BUT you have months left so keep make it a slow burner which is way more exciting . Keep us informed!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

About this Discretion thingZohan was talking about: that doesnt apply to After Hours. Yeah, you can tell us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

This should give the OP some inspiration ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

This thread is now set up the OP for the biggest, most spectacularly non-lethal disappointment ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Oh my I feel an epic PI thread coming on.

Anyway, I say go for it dude. Even if you get a slap in the chops you'll still have a legend of a story to tell your mates and you'll be seen as a king amongst men. It'll be the kind of story that will be passed down from generation to generation. I'll personally buy you a pint (when you turn 18 of course).

I only had one teacher for grinds for maths when I was doing my leaving and she was about 80 so unfortunately...ah who am i kidding. I would have beaten myself off to the umbrella plant in the corner.

Go for it......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Confab wrote: »
    This thread is now set up the OP for the biggest, most spectacularly non-lethal disappointment ever.

I see you're a glass half full sort of guy :rolleyes:

It sets him up for the rest of his life, if he succeeds he becomes a legend, if he fails he becomes a legend who tried and failed......he can't lose, he will always have the memory of it to share with his mates...............and us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Re: her relationship status, have you looked her up/added her on the aul Facebewk? Bit of e-stalking is required in situations like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

Go for it young man.

If she's as cute as you say she should be well used to knocking lads back if she's not interested.
    Chances are that the worst case scenario is she'll say no but be flattered.

Enjoy !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ask her next time "An bhfuil bosca fliuch agat?"
    If she answers "ta" you're in there my son.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I would definitely ask if she's as good looking as you say.

You'll regret it in later life if you dont

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Hi Feeky Magee. I am actually interesting in getting maths grinds... err i mean spanish grinds... irish grinds ? what ever.
    can you pm me her contact details please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

OutlawPete wrote: »
    You my good man are a legend.

I don't think he meant one of his teachers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

I seen a thread like this go horribly wrong on another forum where the guy posted some screen shots of facebook and didnt edit everything out. Some troll contacted the girl and sent her the thread address!

And you shouldnt get specific about what you say to each other, half the country is on boards.

As for advice, I'd wait till the old LC was over and give her a shout for a drink during the summer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

SkidMark wrote: »
    Well, as R Kelly said, "I dont see nothing wrong, With a little bump and grind"

Hang on, No, terrible example. Didn't he get done for underage sex ??

He just pissed on them though, so as long as OP stays away from the water sports he should be ok

A wise man once said:

"It is better to regret something you have done than regret something you haven't done"

And it's the wise'uns you ought to listen to. Go for it :D

In the same vein I'd like to quote Theodore Roosevelt.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

ask her if she needs a hand Grambing....

skip the Essay test and get to the oral exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

In my experience, if you're alone when she's supervising detention and she removes her mortar board and glasses while untying her sternly-tied chignon, you're in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

More is lost through indecision than wrong decision. I'd say if you think you have a shot, go for it. Why not? Could be the start of a beautiful friendship and all that.

• Advertisement

DazMarz wrote: »
    More is lost through indecision than wrong decision. I'd say if you think you have a shot, go for it. Why not? Could be the start of a beautiful friendship and all that.

or 15 minutes of raw sex then you fail your exams... either of the two really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

More than 80 posts and the OP hasn't been berated for watching Neighbours?

For shame. I hope you crash and burn!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

ask can you pay her in pounds.
    when she says yes then just say 'well do you want me to pound you now or later??':D

Trankton wrote: »
    ask can you pay her in pounds.
    when she says yes then just say 'well do you want me to pound you now or later??':D

give her yer two pence worth eh ?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

raptorman wrote: »
    I seen a thread like this go horribly wrong on another forum where the guy posted some screen shots of facebook and didnt edit everything out. Some troll contacted the girl and sent her the thread address!

And you shouldnt get specific about what you say to each other, half the country is on boards.

As for advice, I'd wait till the old LC was over and give her a shout for a drink during the summer.

Currently active users: 2717 (901 registered, 1816 guests)

Only 4000 or so people living in ireland??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

To OP, nail her like a piece of timber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

drive it into her, take no prisoners

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Currently active users: 2717 (901 registered, 1816 guests)

Only 4000 or so people living in ireland??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

To OP, nail her like a piece of timber.

What I meant was boards is hardly a dusty out of the way corner of the web:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

typedef-o-rama

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Subtlety could be your best friend here :

Ask her things like ' So how do you ask someone out in Irish'.
    or 'How do you say I have a giant ambulance in my rubber love pants' that's always a winner!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

raptorman wrote: »
    What I meant was boards is hardly a dusty out of the way corner of the web:)

I know :(, was just too tempting to leave it sitting there!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement