Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I could've shagged this teacher, had a cigarette, done a runner while she wasnt looking and typed the entire story by now! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

First off, apologies for not clarifying the date, but I thought it would be better for my chances if I didn't have to explain to her why people were roaring "GRIND HER, FEEKY!" at me. As a point of reference, I never actually said it was on Saturday, this was just something people picked up and went with. Here is the story of the night...

Okay, so about 10ish my mate arrives to give me the lift in. I'm already after two Stellas, so well wound up, nervous but in anticipation of a great night. The first sign of something wrong came when we drove out of my park. Dead black cat in the middle of the road. Now I'm not one to be superstitious, but someone was taking the piss there right? Anyway, I put it out of my head as we neared the club, the more I thought about it, the more confident I grew; especially when I caught a sight of my devilishly handsome looks in a reflective shop window. :p

So we get up to Mangans anyway, and my mate gets in no problem. The bouncer with the beard studied my ID for what must've been 20 seconds, looked at me and then handed it to the younger bouncer, who gave a nod. I hope I looked cool about it on the outside, but my insides were doing bloody backflips! (BTW, gotta love the €5 back for drinks in Mangans. :D)

Anyway, we were in. I then proceeded to begin subtly looking for her, trying not to make it obvious I was looking for her, if that makes sense, in case she could see me. I spotted her relatively quickly as she was wearing a yellow dress thing, stylish brown belt yoke across the middle. I decided to play it cool and just dance away kinda close to her to see if she'd spot me beofre I introduced myself, but she didn't see me, so I went over to her.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeey" was my calculated statement of intentions to her. "Whoooooooooo" was her response. So far, so good. Her ginger mate was giving me daggers, but the girl herself looked relatively pleased to see me, if a bit surprised. I was dancing in her vicinity then for a wee bit, and then decided to take the advice of some of the lads here who said not to stick around her too much. So I just kinda drifted away from her and was chatting/dancing with my mate for a bit, then went to the jacks, intending to ask her over to the bar when I came out.

Disaster when I emerged. Bloke with a leather jacket, leather f**king jacket (?!) was busy eating her face. I'll admit it, I was crushed. I moped around at the bar for a while until she came up to me, all "hey!"s and everything. From the look I gave back to her she copped I'd seen it. I said to her I didn't know she had a boyfriend, as I had assumed this is what he was, probably influenced by Strongbow's claims. "Oh no no, he's not a boyfriend" she said. I perked up for a bit then, thinking maybe it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing, and I was still part of her plans. But then she said it.

"Look, I do actually like you, seriously, but you're too young for me babe, and I'm really sorry if I made you think anything else"

This was made all the worse by the fact that she had to shout it into my ear. I didn't really challenge her on it, just jokingly said "hey, look me up when I'm in college", to which she winked, that bloody wink eh? :rolleyes:

On the plus side, I did end up mauling this fairly desent looking bird, but she wasn't a patch on 'Donna'. Went to drown my sorrows in The Pavilion afterwards, but typical of the night the bouncer goes "no chance!". If only I could've seen that was the reality with herself.

And still; I'm glad I went for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It was a great thrill attempting to pull an older lady, and I'd like to think she had a few fantasies of it occurring. Thanks guys for all your advice and support, shame it wasn't to be but hey, that's life. If I had to go back, I'd do it again! :D

P.S. I've decided to tell my dad to cancel the grind, as it would be extremely awkward now for obvious reasons. And I won't be swayed by claims like "She still wants some Feeky!" 'Fraid not guys. In fact, this thread should probably be closed by someone, it's run its course, plus she may become aware of it causing embarrassment on all sides.

Anyway, I love all of you guys, even the pessemists, and I hope I brightened your week, even just a bit.

Feek on brothers and sisters, feek on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

jumpguy wrote: »
    This is getting boring again...the climax of the story was so carefully built up but the delay is too long now...it's getting dragged out...

Yup.. Like a bad film. You know it was going good and it could have been entertaining.. But they **** it up at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

LMAO :D:D

He was typing!!!!!

:D:D:D

Go on the Feeky!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

jumpguy wrote: »
    This is getting boring again...the climax of the story was so carefully built up but the delay is too long now...it's getting dragged out...

An anti climax.:(

Boy, is his ass getting tanned.
    <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

i have tears, of joy that he gave it his all, or sadness that it went to ****e on him i dont know.

godbless feeky..... godbless :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Leather Jacket in a night club...ffs what is it the 80's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

An anti climax.:(

<_<

At least he had the balls to give it a shot SS, no regrets there so!

Thread closed at the request of the OP.

Feeky well done for trying your best, maybe in a few years you'll bag her.

Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

P.S. I've decided to tell my dad to cancel the grind, as it would be extremely awkward now for obvious reasons. And I won't be swayed by claims like "She still wants some Feeky!" 'Fraid not guys. In fact, this thread should probably be closed by someone, it's run its course, plus she may become aware of it causing embarrassment on all sides.

Anyway, I love all of you guys, even the pessemists, and I hope I brightened your week, even just a bit.

Feek on brothers and sisters, feek on.

<_<

I wish her response had been mine, Feeky.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

God bless us, everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement